Discovered

The English Teacher

 

 

Even though I was the one who snuck out, I still felt a little disappointed that no one noticed I was gone, or that no one caught me. I really hated working there. Men would try and me. I slapped their hands away, but it wouldn't faze them. They would smile sinisterly and laugh. Taerin hadn't come back to work either. So much for "working with a friend". On the one hand, there was all these negatives, but I couldn't deny the fact that it pays well, and as soon as I had enough, I could quit. Besides, I was near my goal. Just another week or two, and I would have enough. When I got there, the club seemed more packed than usual. I went around as per usual.

I was walking around for a while, when someone called me over. I approached them, pen at the ready.

"What would you like?" I asked them.

They ignored me, and grabbed my wrist. I looked at him fiercely. "If you don't let me go, you will be kicked out of here," I told him sternly.

He shrugged. And grabbed my waist, trying to pull me down. I yelped when his hand caught my bruised ribs with some force. He seem to realise that I was sore, and pressed his hand down on my ribs harder. I tried to remove his arm, but he was to strong. I dug my nails into his arm with my free left arm, but he just caught hold of my arm, just above where I was cut.

"Let go of me," I pleaded. He smirked at me, and moved his arm down my forearm.

"Ahh!" I cried when he passed his hand over the cut. He laughed at my pain. He put his hand directly on my cut, and squeezed. I blinked back tears. Why was no one helping me, I thought desperately. This club was full of people, all who could plainly see my plight, but why was no one helping me? The man was trying to pull me down, so I would be sitting beside him, but I tried to resist. He pushed on my bruise, and my kness nearly buckled. I was crying now, tears streaming freely down my cheeks.

"Let go of her now." I heard someone speak in a scarely dangerous voice. I turned towards my saviour. It was B.A.P.

 

Yongguk and Himchan approached the man. They removed his hands easily. Daehyun grabbed me from behind, as I felt my knees were about to give way. He wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him and away from the attacker. Zelo appeared at my other side. Jongup and Youngjae went in front of me, blocking my view of the man. I heard a thud and a cry of pain from the man, it was repeated several time. I hid my face in Daehyuns chest, and he my hair. No matter what he had done to me, I didn't like to see the violence. Zelo held my hand. Daehyun started to pull me towards the exit.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" some one bellowed.

"Yah! We're taking her out of here." Zelo retorted, his voice was caustic.

"THE HELL YOU ARE! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I realised it was my manager.

"C'mon," Daehyun was pulling me away again. I didn't fight him. I wanted to get as far away from him as possible

"Wait," I whispered. "I have to go get changed." I told him. He nodded and waited while I got changed, we had left the others at the dance floor. I changed into my ordinary clothes. I checked my wounds from yesterday. The bruising on my ribs looked angry, but at least the cut hadn't re-opened. I was lucky in that respect. I came out of the changing room, and all of B.A.P was there, waiting for me.

Daehyun was closest, so he pulled me towards him again, wrapping his arm around my waist. I didn't mind, it made me feel safe. They were all staring at me, I smiled meekly at them.

"T-t-thank you, for . . . for helping me back there," I said, looking down at my feet, not meeting any of their eyes.

"Yah! Joycie! Why'd you sneek out?! We were so wrorried," Himchan scolded me.

"Don't you do that again! We were so worried!" Jongup chatised me.

"You're never coming back here again!" Yongguk told me.

"Why would you work here when I told you to quit?" Zelo nagged me.

"You babo, what if something serious had happened and we weren't there to save you?" Youngjae berated me.

"Yah! Bambi! Are you hurt?" Daehyun's tone started off harsh, so I was surprised when his voice became softer.

"Ani, I'm fine." 

"Liar," six voices said at once. I giggled, but quickly stopped because it hurt to laugh.

"We shouldn't do this here, let's get home," said Yongguk said, ever the voice of reason.

Daehyun started tugging me towards the people carrier, which I persumed they had come in. The two maknaes got in the back and I was put inbetween Daehyun and Youngjae, while Himchan was in the shotgun and Yongguk drove. I drifted off to sleep, and my head was bobbing up and down until someone pulled it down and allowed me to rest it on their shoulder.

"Gamsahabnida," I muttered before I drifted off to sleep.

 

                                                                      *            *           *

 

I woke up just as we arrived. I rubbed my eyes and followed Youngjae out of the car. I was still sleepy and exhausted so I nearly tripped and fell over thin air, when Daehyun caught me. I thanked him, and started walking, but he didn't let go of my hand. I looked at him curious.

"I don't want you to fall," was all he said. I smiled shyly at him. We all squished into the elevator, and we entered the dorm. The members brought me into the front room and sat me down on the couch.

"Where are you hurt?" Jongup asked me tenderly. I started shaking my head. Trying to tell them that I wasn't hurt, but they saw right through me, as if I was glass.

"Her left arm and her ribs," said Youngjae. Everyone turned to look at me, but he just stared directly at me. "That's where he was holding you. I'm right, aren't I?"

I looked at him. Oh well, I might as well tell the truth. I nodded, still staying silent. Himchan rolled up my sleeve, and they all hissed when they saw the word that was slashed on my forearm.

"When did this happen?" asked Yongguk, his voice was shaking slightly. "That's about a day old." He was usually so in control of himself, that to see his voice waivering was shocking.

"What else did they do to you, Joy?" Zelo asked me. His eyes were so innocent, I couldn't lie to him. He seemed so hurt that I hadn't told him before.

I pulled my t-shirt up enough to show them my bruise. It was handy that it was on the lower part of my ribcage, so I didn't have to pull it up that far. They all hissed angrily again.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________