Eye of the tiger

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

You entered the hidden classroom.

Jonghun and Hongki were sitting on the tables, Jonghun playing the guitar while Hongki was singing along. They stopped when you closed the door.

 

„You were right...!“, you said and gasped. „You were so right...!!“

 

You started crying and walked towards both of them. Jonghun laid the guitar aside. He opened his arms for you and hugged you.

 

Hongki watched you first a bit irritated but then grinned and slowly walked away to leave you two alone.

 

„You met her?“, Jonghun asked you.

 

„Yes...I met her...and she is stunning...“ You sobbed and gasped and cried. Jonghun gently patted your head.

 

„Yeah...I told you that he would never fall in love with you...he and Park Bom are a couple for more than four years now.“

 

Why didn't Jonghun tell you about that earlier?

 

 

You needed two weeks to get over your heartbreak. During those weeks F.T.Island supported you a lot but you still didn't realize what went on around you.

GD had started to sneak around you. Jonghun always tried to hide you from him but somehow he managed to find you wherever they were. The onliest place he couldn't find was the F.T.Island hideout.

But all of this never happened in your little, own-created world. Everything you saw was how TOP wasn't able to notice how you felt at the moment. He was smiling and joking just like always. No mercy. No pity.

You even realized how often his girlfriend was around now – you didn't know how you couldn't see and notice her before. Bom and three more girls often hang around with the Big Bang members. And they seemed so happy...so absolutely happy...

Nothing was more painful than that. Not even the bullying that you had gotten used to again.

 

You walked down the floor, again thinking about your own pityful existence.

 

GD was coming right from the opposite side of the floor when he saw you. A little smile was crawling up his lips – as if he wanted to cheer you up somehow. Right when he realized what he was about to do, he slapped himself and forced his face to look as grumpy as always.

 

„There she is!“, some girls giggled. They had opened the door of the room, GD and you were heading for, and quickly closed it again.

 

GD knew what was about to happen. This was bullying. And if it wasn't you he would have been first to join.

 

You were faster than GD and reached the door and as you were about to open the door and enter the room, GD cut in. His legs nearly moved from alone.

 

„Hold on!“, he shouted and jumped forwards to pull you back.

 

*SPLASH*

 

A bucket full of water came down from the ceiling, hitting GD and nearly you, too.

The water was dripping from GD's head and he slowly looked up to face the others – full of hate.

The others were silenced in shock. They were starring back at GD and you could feel how cold the room became out of pure fear.

 

You were too shocked to react. GD just now saved you from a bully attack.

 

„Whoever bullys this girl...also bullys me, you understood me?“, GD raised his voice, before he grabbed your wrist to drag you behind him out of the classroom.

His hand was cold and wet, it gave you the chills.

 

„Where are you going?“, you asked him while you stumbled behind him.

 

„I have to change clothes...I can't walk around like that. What a stupid question...!“

 

 

GD led you to the Big Bang hideout. It was a practice room for dancers at the first view. The walls were mirrored and there was a big place just to dance. In a hidden corner of the room three red velvet sofas were placed.

 

„Come on.“, GD told you and stopped in front of a mirror. He pressed it gently and what opened in front of you was a hidden door.

 

„Whaat?!“ Your eyes rounded and your mouth fell open. Rich people were strange...!

 

„Don't look like that, just follow me.“

 

He went into the next room that more or less looked like a VIP club. There was a DJ-desk, a cocktail bar and a big screen on the wall. Next to the cocktail bar there were cupboards. GD opened one that was full of extraordinary colourful clothes.

 

„...“ You were speecheless. Yes...what should you have said?

 

While you were stunned by the hideout, G-Dragon had started to change clothes. His wet clothes fell to the ground and his nacked back and chest showed his tattooed skin.

 

GD turned around and caught you starring. An amused grin appeared on his lips when you quickly looked away and blushed.

 

„Come over.“, he told you.

 

You gulped and slowly moved forwards with insecure steps.

 

Usually G-Dragon only brought girls to this hideout to hook them up. You were the first that was not classified as one of them...was you?

Now he started to doubt it.

 

„Gimme your hand.“, GD ordered and when you didn't react, he just grabbed it. He put your fingers on the tattoo that showed the words 'mind control'.

 

You shivered when you touched his skin.

 

„You know...we're alone in here...nobody will ever know. And don't tell me you don't like what you see, huh?“ He leered at you and his face moved towards you. You just then pulled your hand back to push him away.

 

„Stop!“

 

GD wasn't moved a lot by your acting, you simply had not enough strenght, but you stumbled backwards.

 

„I-I...I'm not like that, okay?!“, you shouted agitatedly, turned around and then ran away.

 

„...what the...?“ The left alone guy was looking at the door that was closed with a big bang. He realized what he had done and then sighed and face palmed himself.

 

„What the heck am I doin' again?! Did I completely lose my mind now?! Aish!“

 

 

You were rushing down the hallway where you bumped into a girl.

 

„Aish...! Mianhe!“, you apologized quickly. How came you always bumped into others?!

 

The girl seemed upset. „Where're you coming from, huh?!“, she wanted to know.

 

„Uh...pardon?“

 

„WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM?! TELL ME!“

 

Your eyes widened. She was super angry...!

 

The girl was one of the seniors – one of the really attractive looking seniors. She reminded you in some ways of a cat.

 

„ARE YOU NUMB?!“, she shouted at you.

 

„I-I was nowhere!“, you answered quickly.

 

„You've been in the Big Bang hideout, huh?!“

 

Aish, this girl was clever...plus she knew the hideout.

 

„No, I wasn't!“, you were lying panicing.

 

„Yes, you did! What did you do there, huh?! Oh my, GD is so dead!“

 

You flinched back. Best thing ever – you met again one of his girlfriends.

 

„I...I have to go, sorry!“

 

You hurried to pass her by and then ran out of the building, back to the main school building.

 

 

Back in class you sat down next to TOP like always.

You were out of breath and gasped for some air.

 

„What's wrong?“, TOP asked you.

 

„...I...I just met...someone...“, you answered while still breathing heavily.

 

„Who?“

 

„Dunno...I think one of GD's girlfriends.“

 

„Ahh, I see...so this rumour really made its round.“ TOP rubbed his chin and grinned amused.

 

„Huh?“

 

„Well...he saved you this morning, right? Everyone's talking about that.“ He now even chuckled.

„I think his girlfriends are upset a bit.“

 

„Tell me about them – about each.“, you demanded with desperate looking eyes.

 

TOP raised an eyebrow but then shrugged.

 

„There is Jessica, the cheerleader girl. Her father is the foreign minister, that's why she's got a lot of reputation at this school...well, each of GD's girls have a certain reputation. Jessica is in the same sports club like GD. “

 

Jessica was that girl that bullied you once, right? Okay, that was the first you met.

 

„There's Hyuna, she's one of the trendsetters. Her father is a really wealthy hotel owner...she's quite dangerous, because she's the most jealous of all of GD's girlfriends. You should keep being distant to her. She often hangs around the dance practice rooms – she's got dance lessons with GD.“

 

That might be the other girl you met today. Seemed to fit.

 

„Then we have Nana, that's one of the school beauties. She's a pretty nice and clever girl. I think you two could become friends, she's jealous but she will listen to you if you explain the situation to her...yeah, if you want to know more about her you can ask your little pet - that Jonghun.“ TOP looked up and you saw him grinning about his offence against Jonghun. Still this fight between Big Bang and F.T.Island was going on.

 

Nana...that didn't ring a bell at all...but TOP made you think about her even more with mentioning Jonghun. Where did he know her from? There must have been something special...was she...that girlfriend that GD had stolen?

 

„And last but not least we have CL – don't mess with her, she's a gundal's daughter and friends with GD since forever. She's his girlfriend and best friend at the same time, I guess. She's okay if you get to know her properly but you should really stay away from her. I heard she's already pissed by now.“

He shrugged his shoulders. „I'll try to fix that, she's also my girlfriend's best friend...maybe that's possible.“

 

You nodded. CL...if she was Bom's best friend she had to be a part of 2ne1.

 

„How does GD manage to have four girls at the same time?“, you wanted to know and frowned.

 

TOP started laughing. „Well, he's not that stupid. Each of the girls doesn't have something to do with another. They are in different clubs and groups. GD collects them in some ways.“

 

You nodded but still frowned.

 

„I think I'll stay away from each of them.“

 

That would be best. Really.

 

 

Avoiding those girls was a plan that was difficult to follow.

They seemed to look for you everywhere. Like they were waiting for a chance to fight you. Until now you saw each of them – except for CL. Hyuna really was that girl that caught you after you escaped from the hideout. And Nana was that nice, blonde girl you first met when the bullying had started.

 

You didn't even know why they were looking for you – there was nothing between GD and you. He was freaking out that one time in the hideout...but you would never dare to pretend that a guy like him would like a girl like you.

 

With the other students it was different as well. It was strange...after GD had saved you the others around you changed a lot. They starred at you – but not in the way like before. Like you were only prey...

Now they were looking at you full of awe.

 

 

After school you went to your locker and opened it. A sheet of paper was flying towards you.

 

„Huh?“

 

You flinched back. This kind of letter was nothing good. You knew what this was...

 

„Oh no...“

 

Before you read it you gulped and the words in the letter were exactly the ones you had expected.

 

'Stay away from G-Dragon – You will regret everything soon!'

 

With this letter you wanted to go to Jonghun to ask him for help but when you entered the F.T.Island hideout only Seunghyun and Hongki were inside.

 

„Hyung is out on a classtrip today. He told us we should tell you, he's sorry. He forgot to tell you.“, Hongki informed you. You nodded in resignment and then went home all by yourself, the letter still in your hands.

 

On your way home, when you nearly reached your home, a girl passed you by. She had the same extraordinary style like GD and when you saw her you quickly looked to the ground. She looked satisfied and even grinned.

 

If GD's best friend looked like a female counterpart of him, then this must have been CL.

You worried why she were around the place you were living.

That was a very bad sign...

 

Around the block you lived nearby a bundle of people had built a whole crowd. They were looking at something – until now you couldn't tell what it was.

You mingled into the crowd to see what they were looking at but right in the next moment you wished you had not.

The thing they were looking at was your appartment. It was ablazed completely. Someone had set it on fire.