Don't touch her!

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

It didn't even take a day until the news had spread at the whole school. Everyone knew about the fight between G-Dragon and Choi Jonghun. And the reason was also officially published. You.

 

Right after prom you got angry text messages from Nana. She was upset and cursed you for betraying her and stealing her boyfriend. You had tried to explain the situation to her but in fact you couldn't really give satisfying statements about GD's behaviour and in the end Nana got even more angry.

 

At school everyone was talking about you and the athmospere during classes and even during breaks was horrible. Both – Big Bang and F.T.Island – behave odd. They avoided you as if you were sick or something which ment that you had no one to talk about the misery after GD's act of pure stupidness. And about Jonghun's confession indeed.

 

He had told you he loved you but because you weren't able to say just a single word after that he decided it would be best you would answer him after one week. Until then everything should be like always. But the times like always seemed to be far, far away.

 

It was lunch time when you entered the cafeteria and got into the first conversation of the day – with Jonghun. Even though you felt a bit uncomfortable around him now because your feelings were absolutely mixed and lost in confusion it was good to have someone to talk to. After all those years of being lonesome you got used to have people around you and now you were completely lost without anyone.

 

„Hey, how are you?“, Jonghun greeted you with his typical smile.

 

„How would you feel if you were gossip issue No. 1?“, you asked him and sat down at one of the tables – far away from the Big Bang table which was empty.

 

Jonghun just chuckled and started patting your head. „I don't know if you knew it...but do you know that the gossip issue No. 1 includes me as well?“ He smiled gently and winked at you „Don't take it too serious. People always need topics to talk about. It's nothing personal, they're just bored.“

 

He was taking it way too lightly, you thought and sighed. It wasn't the gossip which made you so sad. It was the fact that it seemed you lost all your friends just in that one little second GD had jumped on stage.

 

„I wish I could turn back time...“, you mumbled, thinking back when you still had a crush on TOP and were just friends with Jonghun and the others.

 

Yah gaylord!“

 

Both of you – Jonghun and you – winced.

 

„Pardon?“, Jonghun was the first who reacted.

 

When you finally saw who interrupted you, your jar dropped. G-Dragon was standing in the hallway, his hands easygoing in his trousers pockets, but his head up, looking agressively at Jonghun. His eyes were sparkling...sparks of hate.

 

„If you touch her, I'll kill you!“, he warned Jonghun.

 

Great. Just now GD had caused the whole cafeteria to watch this real life drama excitedly.

How could it have been different? Of course – in the moment you started feeling better again, GD had to appear and make everything worse.

 

You expected Jonghun to react like always. Mature and seriously – but his reaction was everything else than expected.

Jonghun jumped up from his chair and started replying to GD's provocation.

 

„You want to kill me? Then come here! I wanna see it! If _____-yah wants me, you can't stop us from being together!“

 

WOOOOOWOOOOWOOOOW!

What did he just say?!

 

What did you just say?!“ GD seemed to think the same as you. „You're so dead, man!“ Okay. Not exactly the same thing.

 

The blonde badass nearly ran towards Jonghun who was just waiting to face and fight him.

 

„No! Stop!“ You jumped up and went between them, your arms wide opened to stop GD when you were suddenly pulled back by TOP. He just rescued you from being hit by the angry blonde guy.

 

He and Jonghun started beating each other up and you looked at them with shocked, wide eyes.

GD literally threw Jonghun violently on the table you had sat at a few seconds before. It made a noisy crack before Jonghun got up and paid GD back .

 

„Are you crazy?!“, TOP hissed towards you. „You can't just jump between the two of them and expect them to stop! GD would have beaten you up as well if I didn't pull you back!“

 

The guys were fighting without any end in sight. Not even the teachers were going between them. You just watched them getting injured worse and worse by each other until you couldn't stand it anymore. It didn't matter if you accidently got hit. You just wanted them to stop.

 

Stop it now!“, you shouted and jumped in front of Jonghun, facing GD who went berserk. He had already lost control and it was just one second you had jumped in before you caught GD's fist with your face which was originally determined to Jonghun.

 

The pain was incredible and the impact of his hit made you lose your balance. You backwards crushed into Jonghun who – just like GD – looked at you in pure shock the next moment.

 

GD immediately stopped and his eyes, full of a mixture of regret and the lack of understanding, were sticking at you.

 

Why...?!“, he asked.

 

I told you to stop!“, you answered and slowly tried to stand on your own feet again. You felt dizzy and the taste of iron spread in your mouth. Great...you were seriously bleeding. „I'm so sick of it!“

 

Now that they had stopped beating up each other, your job was done and you slowly took a look at the audience of students.

 

The show is over.“, you simply said and freed yourself of Jonghun's grip to leave the cafeteria, your shaky steps – more stomped – echoing through the hallway. Everyone was watching you blandly.

 

GD was first to be able to take action again. He got himself moving and ran outside. Jonghun wanted to follow him but his co-member Hongki stopped him.

 

He's digging his grave. Let him do it then you can follow her.“, he advised but Jonghun still felt the urge to follow you. The bad conscience for getting into a fight with GD was nagging at him.

 

 

____-yah!“

 

GD easily catched up and walked next to you. You ignored him since you didn't want to listen to any apology. Your head was aching and your brain felt like it was boiling. You could even hear a pounding in your head.

 

I did it for you, you know?“

 

What?!“ You snarled back at GD. How could you have thought he would apologize to you? Of course – he was always thinking he was doing right, just needing to justify his behaviour.

 

„Yeah – this guy, he is...-“

 

You cut in without leaving GD the opportunity to finish his sentence. Since you got hit your patience easily found its end.

 

Stop it already!“ You had stopped walking and started hammering your fist on GD's chest while shouting at him.

 

You really don't get it, do you?! In contrast to you, Jonghun is one of my friends! I don't know what you think you're doing but I rather have him around than you!“

 

„So? You're just too stupid to realize who's right company for you. Seems like all of my attempts teaching you right human interactions failed.“ GD crossed his arms. It sounded like it was the biggest burden to him to look after you.

 

He just made it worse with it. You raged up more and more with every single word he said.

 

„I can fend for myself, okay?!“, you shouted at him. The pain still making you move dizzily. „I don't need you to look after me the whole day! I'm okay by myself! Just leave me alone!“

 

„I just tried to help!“ It seemed like GD slowly got it that he was worsening the situation. He realized that he was taking it too far, now trying to get things right again with changing his tone into more desperate than angry but it didn't help at all. You were in a stage of anger which wasn't going to lighten up again so easily.

 

„Do you know what I had to go through because of you?! Do you?! You're a troublemaker, you're just bothering and making fun of me! Look at my face! Does help look like that to you?!“

 

GD hesitated for a moment and looked at your face which started swelling, your lips still bleeding.

He gulped before he started talking again. It was the first time he accepted he made a mistake. And it caused him a really bad conscience.

 

„Cool down, _____-yah...“, GD tried to appease you and even chuckled as if he was taking your words as a joke. He took your wrists and hold them still so you weren't able to throw them into each direction while scolding him anymore.

 

„No! I'm serious this time! I hate you and I wish I could turn back time and you would disappear out of my life again!!!“, you shouted angrily.

 

GD immediately stopped. He had taken down his hands and just looked at you – his playful face had turned into a shocked expression.

It made you regret your words just in time seeing him hurt like this but you were still angry at him.

 

„You want me to disappear? Really?“, he asked you and gulped. It was unfamiliar seeing him in a struggle of pain, anger and shock.

 

Your answer took another second but you were still of the same opinion. „Yes.“

 

„Fine...“ The shock of the rejection hit GD. Since he knew it was his fault he just accepted your decision and because he didn't know how to react in a proper way he just desperately turned angry and snorted as usual. „Then I'll disappear! Any more wishes?! Huh?!“

 

„No.“, you said grumpily.

 

Without one more word you turned around and slowly split up. You couldn't really see the end of the floor while you were leaving school because your sight was influenced by the mass of tears which had filled your eyes and made everything look blurred to you.

 

From this point on you knew it. It would never be like before again.