A box of chocolates

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

Someone was humming sweetly while you walked across a beautiful field of flowers.

You twirled around like there was nothing more beautiful on this big, big world.

 

„.....-shi.“, someone called from a far distance.

 

„....-shi.“, it came nearer and nearer.

 

„____-shi!“

 

You opened your eyes and looked at a white ceiling.

When you turned around to see who it was, everything started rotating. The whole room moved!

 

„You should lie down again, you got hit by a car.“, GD suggested to you.

He was sitting next to the bed where you were lieing in, his dog safely placed in his arms.

 

You got down again and took a deep breath. It was better to close your eyes, at least it wasn't moving everywhere anymore while keeping them shut.

 

„The car hit me...?“, you asked. You couldn't remember properly. The memory was blurred.

 

„Yes, like I said. You saved my dog...I have to thank you.“ GD had problems to say that, you could clearly hear how much it displeased him.

 

You watched him closely without saying anything. How he patted that dog...it really seemed important to him. More than anything else. The picture also looked completely different from the one GD embodied while he was at school. The badass king was gone – left was a little boy who had nearly lost his dog.

 

G-Dragon was irritated by how you looked at him. He wasn't used to be around a person that was impermeable to him...

He quickly started to break the ice that had frozen above your conversation. The awkward feeling was too much for him.

 

„The doctor said you didn't get injured too much. You've got some bruises and a mild concussion, but that's all.Rest until evening and then you can go home again.“

 

You nodded and then took a look at the room where you was placed in. The rotating feeling had left and you wondered about the strange furniture in this hospital. Everything looked very expensive...really everything. The room had white and black furniture, everything seemed to be very neat and modern. Totally not like a hospital room.

 

„You're in my room.“, GD explained to you when he saw you observing your environment.

 

„In your room?“, you asked in surprise.

 

„Yeah – I thought that would be better than a cheap hospital. Our house doctor is better than most of the doctors at hospitals, though.“

 

Again you nodded. „I see...“

 

GD told you to rest again, so you tried to sleep for at least two more hours.

While you were sleeping, GD observed you carefully while patting Gaho gently.

 

„This girl saved your life, Gaho-yah...I don't know why, but she's strange...“

 

 

Gaho was walking in front of you – this time GD used a dog leash.

 

You both were walking next to each other in silence. Whatever you did and thought – whatever you tried to tell yourself...this was so awkward. Being around GD was the most irritating thing on earth.

 

When you nearly reached the building to your appartment, you told GD to leave.

 

„I can go all by myself from now.“, you quickly said. It was embarassing to you – GD lived in a really big and beautiful house, how could you show him where you were living? That was impossible...

 

„You're sure?“, he asked.

 

„Yes, really sure.“

 

GD nodded and then went home without arguing. You sighed relieved.

 

 

It was not like you felt extremely bad again when you arrived back home...but it wasn't also like you were feeling good. Once you entered the flat everything started rotating again. You spent the rest of the evening in your bed and when your father came home from work and saw you like that, he decided to keep you at home the next day. Of course you didn't tell him what happened to you.

 

 

You didn't think that anyone would notice...you wouldn't even have maths or geography the next day, so TOP would probably not notice that you were missing.

 

It were Jonghun and Seunghyun who came over after school to look after you.

Jonghun was about to freak out.

 

„Thanks god!“ Right after you opened the door for them, Jonghun hugged you.

„What happened to you?! I thought you died yesterday!!! How could you not come to school today?! I felt so bad for not accompanieing you! I thought you were kidnapped or got hit by a car!“

 

Funny thing you really nearly died because you got hit by a car.

 

„Calm down, hyung. You can see, she's alright.“

 

You smiled and nodded.

 

„Yeah, I only caught a cold...“, you explained.

 

„You have to be healthy on monday again!“, Seunghyun told you. „That's important!“

 

You blinked at him and lay your head to the side.

 

„Why?“, you asked him irritatedly.

 

„Because it's Valentine's Day then – and I want some chocolates from you!“

 

You noticed Jonghun rolling his eyes in annoyance.

 

„You don't have to do that – he's gone insane, I think.“

 

„Yah! Hyung, how dare you saying something like that about your dongsaeng?!“, Seunghyun complained but then turned around to face you again.

 

„So, you'll make some chocolates for me?“

 

You sighed but nodded. „Maybe...“

 

Seunghyun didn't know that you had never made some chocolates before.

 

 

After spending the weekend with trying to make chocolates, you had some really acceptable results on monday to show. Well...acceptable was objective. They weren't looking as nice as the one's you could buy...but there was a lot of effort and love and it and that made it look pretty to you.

 

Unfortunately you had only one box to give away. And this box was not ment for Seunghyun.

You had decided to give it to TOP once the chance would be given.

 

As good as possible you tried to be out of scope of the F.T. Island boys and were looking for Big Bang.

 

„I will show you that you were wrong, Jonghun-Oppa!“, you spoke to yourself when you were walking down the empty hallway. The others all were in the cafeteria.

You had seen girls with pretty boxes in the morning, during lessons and especially now when break began.

You also already met Taeyang who already got at least 12 boxes of chocolates. TOP probably got as much as him.

 

You entered the cafeteria as well and headed for the Big Bang table. Each member except for TOP was sitting there.

 

„A-Anyeong...!“, you greeted the guys nervously. They were looking at the box in your hands. Especially G-Dragon looked surprised.

 

„Who's that for?“, Daesung wanted to know.

 

You tried to answer but every word kept stuck in your throat.

 

„But it's not for the leader, is it?“, Seungri went on talking.

 

GD was still observing you without saying a word, just like you.

 

„It's...It's for...“

 

„Hey, ______-ah. You decided to join us today?“, TOP appeared behind you all of a sudden and made you wince.

 

„Yah, hyung, why didn't you take that box?“, Seungri asked TOP frowning.

 

Wait...which box?

 

„Ah...I don't want to accept presents on Valentine's day as long as they are not from my girl.“, he answered while chuckling and sat down next to the others. „I'm not like GD, accepting everything I can get.“

 

Your heart stopped. Did he say...his girl? That ment...he had a girlfriend?

The shock hit you like a thunder.

 

„_____-ah also brought some chocolates with her.“, Taeyang told TOP. He had seen how you had looked at TOP. Everyone had seen it – except for TOP himself.

 

„You've got a box for someone, too?“, TOP asked you directly and looked at the tiny box in your hands.

 

„I-I...“, you stuttered.

 

The situation was totally bizarre.

You were looking to the ground, not knowing what to do next while TOP and GD were starring at your box. TOP out of curiousity, GD...well...who knows.

 

„Oppa!“

 

Everyone turned around when a girl with red dyed hair walked towards the Big Bang table. She was smiling brightly. Her hairstyle was extraordinal, just like her face. She had full lips, big eyes and chubby cheeks.

 

„Bom-ah!, your boyfriend had just talked about you.“, Seungri greeted her with a cheeky grin on his lips.

 

„I hope he didn't tell anything bad.“, she said and giggled. „Here you go.“ She put a box on the table and pushed it towards TOP. „Just like every year.“

 

„Without white chocolate?“, TOP asked her.

 

„Yes, without.“

 

They were smiling at each other like they were married for more than twelve years. You gulped and nearly let the box in your hands fall.

 

Bom looked at you from the side and raised one eyebrow.

 

„Aren't you the bully girl from GD?“

 

Oh...my...

 

„N-Nevermind! I have to leave anyway...!“ You turned around and quickly left the cafeteria again.

 

„Huh?“ TOP looked after you.

 

„Wait, where's she going?! I want that box!“ GD immediately stood up and hit his palms on the table.

 

„Why do you want to have that box – you got 36 boxes, plus the boxes of your girlfriends.“, Daesung reminded him but GD ignored it. „And I thought you hate her?!“

 

„Shut up!“

 

He rushed out of the cafeteria, the other guys eyes following him.

 

„What the hell is wrong with him?“, Seungri wanted to know.

 

„...I think I missed something.“ TOP scratched his head and raised one eyebrow. What did just happen?

 

 

You hurried down the floor, running into the direction of the secret classroom when Seunghyun crossed your way.

 

„_____-ah!“, he greeted you and smiled.

 

„Take this!“

 

You pushed the box into Seunghyun's hands and passed him by. You wanted urgently to talk to Jonghun. Right now! Tears filled your eyes. You were so stupid...so utterly stupid.

 

„Uh! Thank you!“, he said but you were already gone. „Wow...she really is in a hurry.“ Seunghyun smirked and shook his head.

 

GD crossed Seunghyun's way next. He stopped in front of him when he saw Seunghyun holding your box in his hands.

 

„Yah! Piece of ! Where did you get that from?!“, he asked him angrily.

 

Seunghyun blinked at him and then threw an angry view back.

 

„That's none of your business! I got that a minute ago!“

 

„This box is not ment for you! Hand it to me immediately or you'll regret it!“, GD threatened him.

 

Seunghyun winced and quickly threw it over to GD. He really liked you and especially the present but GD looked really dangerous at the moment and causing more trouble wasn't Seunghyun's intention.

 

„Now piss off!“, GD told him and Seunghyun hurried away.

 

„Stupid moron...“

 

A smirk appeared on G-Dragon's face before it vanished because he realized what he just did.

 

„Aish! What the hell am I doing?!“

 

He stole another one's Valentine's Day present just now...!