Charming Mr. Liar

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

You were too embarassed to talk to anyone about that thing with G-Dragon.

It would sound too strange plus Nana would become angry and Jonghun would scold you for spending time with the person who was responsible for the others bullying you.

 

„Good morning.“, TOP greeted you when you sat down to your place. He was already sitting and reading a lecture.

 

„Ugh...I mean...good morning.“, you greeted him back.

 

TOP frowned because of your reaction. „Something happened?“

 

„No.“, you lied straight to him and were surprised of your own ability to lie.

 

The maths lesson was like always – too boring for TOP and you.

 

„____-ah.“, he called you low-voiced.

 

„Huh?“

 

„You don't have a boyfriend, right?“

 

You frowned. Always those questions...it was like a déjà-vu. Way to go...bet, the next question would be...

 

„Do you have a crush on someone?“

 

Bull's eye.

 

„Why do you want to know that?“, you asked TOP back who responsed with a chuckle.

 

He had already figured out that GD's head was filled with you...he thought that his best friend had fallen for you, so now it was his turn to make you finding your way into G-Dragon's arms as well.

 

„Just wondering.“, he answered amused. „So...do you?“

 

„No.“, you replied and were still frowning.

 

„And what do you think of G-Dragon?“, TOP asked you.

 

You immediately winced and thought back to the car scene.

 

„I'm not quite sure.“, you said while looking for the right words. „I don't know if I should be disgusted or afraid.“

 

TOP started laughing and shook his head.

 

„He's not that bad, believe me.“, he assured you.

 

Was he serious? You couldn't help but shake your head, too. But with that incident from yesterday...no you wouldn't argue with that. Fortunately there were more points to attack TOP's point of view.

 

„Yeah? But everyone is afraid of him...! Even the teachers! They call him G-Dragon instead of his real name!“ That was more than shocking to you...he was the only one that was treated like that. TOP was his best friend but even TOP was called his real name during lessons and he had to wear the school uniform as well. Everyone from Big Bang had to...except for GD.

 

„I don't even know his real name.“, you noticed and leaned forwards over your table.

 

„I will tell you.“, TOP said and chuckled. „But you have to promise not to tell anyone.“

 

 

It was not like knowing G-Dragon's name changed anything, but he was more human to you now.

Strange thing.

 

„____-ah!“, Seunghyun called your name when you left the classroom. „Your accompanying me?“

 

„Hideout?“, you wanted to know and he nodded.

 

You followed him and it didn't take long until Seunghyun told you the news.

 

„You knew that Jonghun-hyung was kidnapped yesterday?“, Seunghyun was totally excited by that fact. It made him look strange. His hyung had been kidnapped and he was happy about it?

 

„What?“, you asked him shocked.

 

„Yeah, he's in the hideout...he will tell you about it himself!“

 

You two hurried to the hideout, where the F.T.Island members were sitting on the tables just like usual.

 

Jonghun looked a bit messed up but not too much.

 

„You're okay?“, you asked him and observed him carefully.

 

„Yeah...“, Jonghun answered slightly. „But I've gotta talk to you about the person who attacked me...G-Dragon.“

 

 

I just wanna get that chick laid down~“, GD sang bored while sitting at the table with the other members when lunch time had started.

 

„Who?“, TOP asked and raised his eyebrows before he drank some of his water.

 

„_____“, GD answered and right in that moment TOP choked on his water and spit everything on the table.

 

„YAH!“ Taeyang's and Seungri's lunch got everything while Daesung managed to take his tablet and hold it up before it got hurt as well.

 

TOP was coughing and looked shocked towards GD.

 

WHO?!“

 

„____“, GD repeated and leaned back at his chair. „Since I met her at Nana's house before she had that stupid date with the F.T.Island I can't lay any of my girlfriends down. The solution is quite simple...f*** the girl that caused the problem and then we're done.“

 

„Oh dear...I can't believe what I just did...“ TOP immediately regretted everything he had said to you during maths. He had been so happy and what did GD do? Just crap.

 

„What?“

 

„Encouraging _____ to get to know you better....“

 

GD's eyes immediately started sparkling of happiness and he even jumped up in euphoria. „You did that?! OH! Thank you very much!“

 

„No! No, no, no! You won't touch that girl!“, TOP warned him, „I forbid that!“

 

„But why? I just have to have her once...“ With a whiny voice GD started begging his hyung for allowance before his face turned thinking. „Well...if she's alright I might have her twice – but don't worry after that I'll let her go again.“

 

„NO! She's a fragile personality! If she falls for you – and you have that crazy and stupid attitude at the moment – you'll completely destroy that poor girl! Don't dare coming nearer to her from now on!“

 

What TOP said was the truth...and GD knew that – but it wouldn't stop him to go for it.

 

 

It was late afternoon when you headed towards the hideout to walk home and pick up Jonghun who wanted to accompany you, when GD suddenly appeared and intercepted you.

 

„_____-ya!“, he called you and you promptly winced.

 

Oh no...not him...

 

After Jonghun told you about the kidnapping you felt like GD was the most barbarous person on earth. It was like turning a coin. TOP told you about GD – the coin flipped to the positive side. Jonghun told you about GD – the coin flipped back to the negative side.

 

You tried to avoid GD but he stopped you by rushing in front of you.

 

„____-ya!“, he repeated.

 

You just raised an eyebrow. „Since when are we talking to each other like that...J-...G-Dragon....ya?“ You sounded awkward and insecure. Too much for GD who bursted out in laughters.

 

„Don't worry, honey...you can call me Oppa~“, he offered to you, sounding like donating something really special.

 

„...I guess, I'll keep stick to the G-Dragon.“, you then said a bit more confident.

 

G-Dragon seemed discontented about your decision but still was unflinching.

 

„So..._____-ya, where're you goin'?“

 

You blinked and thought for a moment. Right...you couldn't go to the hideout now. Not while GD was around and able to find out where it was.

 

„...nowhere.“, you answered and gulped.

 

„Nowhere?“, he asked you, „You're a bad liar.“

 

„I'm not lying...“, you claimed, „I just really don't know where to go...I'm strolling around...“

 

„You don't have any club activities.“, GD said. Not a question – a statement that made you wince again. He knew way too much about you.

 

„You're a stalker, you know that?“, you told him.

 

„I wouldn't call it stalker...maybe I'm just interested.“

 

„In what?“

 

„In you.“

 

Was he serious? „You must be kidding...I thought we're over that.“

 

This became awkward. You started walking again with quick steps but GD was still following.

 

„Why kidding, I mean it serious.“

 

You just laughed at him slightly and wanted to take leave but he grabbed your wrist and forced you to turn around.

 

„You didn't listen? I mean it serious.“

 

For a whole moment there was just silence and the eyes of you two fixed at each other.

 

„Why...why me?“

 

G-Dragon was able to answer without hesitation.

 

„You're pretty...that's why I want you. You're even kinder...that's why I want you more. I'm not the kind to stare at regular girls...so I don't really understand it myself. But I'm honest to you – I want you.“

 

You started trembling. Your feelings started trembling. He was such a good liar...and he was eloquently like hell.

 

„Everyday it's you...I just see you whatever I do, whenever, wherever I am. Even if I close my eyes...it's again only you. Everytime I see you my heart starts trembling and my breathing stops.“

 

With your jar dropped you looked at him with wide, wide eyes. Everything he just had said to you flew around your head and brainwashed you in some way. Now you could understand how every girl fell for him. He was the perfect Casanova.

 

„I...I...You...“

 

„Yeah?“ GD's serious face became all bold and smirking like always. He thought he won over you – and you were clever enough to understand that sign and get back to reality again.

 

„You've gone insane...really.“, you stated and then freed your wrist of his grib to walk down the hallway.

 

„W-Wait!“ GD again ran after you. „You're leaving like this?“

 

„Not one word was true. Are you really thinking, I'd go for it?“

 

„So you want to hear some honest words?“, he asked you.

 

„Yeah. Like for example...“

 

With all your courage you spoke out the question that was in your mind ever since.

 

„Why do you hate Jonghun-oppa?“

 

GD snorted when he heard you calling Jonghun 'Oppa'.

 

„Just because.“, he answered indifferently.

 

„Just because doesn't count. I want to know why.“

 

The blonde guy looked at you in disbelief but then started to laugh.

 

„Oh dear, since when are you that confident to talk in this tone to me?“, he asked while chuckling „Aish... you really driving me nuts.“ The nice and cajoling GD was gone again – that made you feel at least a bit more comfortable.

 

„Fine...I dislike that ...guy...so much...because...I hate those people who have everything. Nice home, nice parents, nice environment...nice everything. Once they start to think they're superior...I even hate them more...“, GD answered and flinched his teeth. „This guy always walked around like he was the happiest man on earth...I couldn't stand it. He was looking down on anybody just because he had everything and not to worry about anything. His life was just perfect...too perfect.“

 

His angry face turned into pure amusement. „And then I destroyed it by stealing his so beloved girlfriend...but I can tell you she's not that great. She's boring, just like him. That's why she left him...who want's a boring m-“

 

SLAP!!!

 

You had turned around, grabbed GD's collar to pull him a bit down and then slapped him right in his face.

 

„How dare you?!“, you asked him angrily. „How dare you destroying others' lives just because you can't tolerate anybody around you being happy?! And how dare you talking about a nice girl like that?! A girl that left her boyfriend because she fell in love with you?! How can you hurt others' feelings like that? Trampling at their hearts like they were worth nothing?! Kwon JiYong...you are a kid! A really childish kid!“

 

Without one more word you went off, leaving G-Dragon behind you.

 

His eyes were kept in tunnel version while your words were echoing through his mind, hitting him every single time. He was shocked...he was absolutely shocked by you.