Playing games

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

As you had promised, you visited the music room the next day to meet up with Seunghyun and Jonghun.

 

When you entered the room there were not only the two guys but even five.

 

„May we introduce F.T.Island to you, _____-ah?“, Seunghyun stood in front of you and held out his hands. The 'Tadaaa!' was missing, then it would have looked perfect.

 

„They are Lee Hongki, Lee Jaejin and Choi Minhwan – and together we are F.T.Island!“

 

They all smiled towards you and posed like they were about to take a photo for a CD cover.

 

„Uh-uhm, nice to meet you, I'm Kwon ____!“, you said and bowed quickly.

 

„So, let us invite you to a band rehearsal.“, Jonghun demanded and told you to follow him.

 

They led you to another room that turned out as their practice room.

 

„Jonghun-ah told us you like our music...so we want to show you some of our really great performances instead of Jonghun's lean solos.“, Hongki said and chuckled.

 

Jonghun frowned in annoyance and roled his eyes what made Hongki even more laugh.

 

Seunghyun got you a small chair where you could sit on while they were performing some of their songs in front of you. You enjoyed it a lot and even moved a bit to the music though you felt quite unable to dance.

 

The break was over very soon and you all forgot about time. The bells threw you out of your own created little world that existed of only the small room, the instruments and the music.

 

„Aish! We have to hurry! “, Seunghyun started to panic. The others brought back their instruments and started to rush out of the room – not to miss any minute of their precious lessons.

 

„_____-ah! Come on!“ Seunghyun grabbed your wrist and hurried outside. You two were running down the floor and turned around the next corner when you crashed into someone.

 

Not again!, you thought and got up quickly to face the person you had bumped in.

 

Seunghyun was still sitting on the floor.

 

„YAH! The !“

 

Everything inside of you froze. No. Not this guy, please.

 

„Mi-Mian...“, you started but Seunghyun cut in.

 

„What did you call her?!“ He was suddenly up again and built himself up in front of the blond guy.

 

„That's none of your business, kiddo.“, the guy replied irritably.

 

„Take it back!“, Seunghyun claimed upset.

 

„No, Seunghyun-ah...don't!“, you whispered eagerly but he ignored you.

 

„Do you know, who you are talking to, F.T.Island ?!“, the guy asked him and stepped nearer until his face was just some milimeters away from Seunghyun's.

Seunghyun gulped – you had seen that – but he still didn't give up.

 

„Of course I do.“, he said and tried to keep the eye to eye contact.

 

„Then who am I?“, the guy asked haughtyly.

 

Seunghyun hesitated but then answered.

 

„G-Dragon.“

 

G-Dragon...what a strange name, you thought. Just like TOP's name. This school was really strange.

 

G-Dragon started laughing and took a step back before he put his hands into his trouser pockets.

 

„You're worth nothing. Just like that .“, he said and smiled but his words sounded disdainful.

 

„Next time, face me and call me by my real name...if you can do that without any fear, we can continue this conversation. If not, you should go and find someone else to bother, you piece of .“

 

He walked pass Seunghyun and stopped next to you.

 

„And you, – you looked for the wrong friends. I hate F.T.Island and those who are friends with them. Be aware of that I will ruin your life from now on. Just for fun.“ GD smiled brightly.

 

His smile was like a cold kiss that touched you. Your whole body was shivering and it felt like ice...

 

Both – Seunghyun and you – silenced until GD was gone again.

 

„I'm so sorry...“, Seunghyun apologized and looked to the ground. He felt guilty for all of this. „I didn't want to cause you any trouble...now GD is picking on you...“

 

„No, no!“, you tried to appease him. „It's not your fault...You wanted to defend me, that was great. No one had ever done something like that for me before...I even have to thank you for that.“

 

He shook his head and nodded forwards. You two walked towards the class rooms again but didn't say anything after that.

 

 

GD had promised to ruin your life...and he really fulfilled his promise. Since he had started to pick on you it turned out as kind of sports activity to bully you.

 

Nearly everyone at school called you from that day on.

 

You were often hustled around and before and after lessons the students used to play tricks on you, like hiding your things or throwing sponges or chalk after you.

 

One day a group of beautiful girls passed you by.

 

One of them bumped into you and snorted when she realized who she had bumped into.

 

„Yah! What is this? Since when is crap walking around? , you're smelling like . Get out of my way!“, she said and pushed you away.

 

Except for one, they all walked down the floor. The one that kept staying, looked at you – apologizing. She was the most beautiful of them. Her long, blond dyed and curly hair matched perfectly to her pale, pretty face.

 

„Mianhe.“, she excused the behaviour of her friends.

 

„Nana-ah! Come one!“, one of them called her back and she hurried to follow them.

 

You looked after them. Until now you got used being pushed around and having mean nicknames that were invented by G-Dragon.

 

 

TOP was the only one who was able to stop the bullying – but only as long as he was around.

They all seemed to respect him as much as they respected GD.

Around him the others did as there was nothing going on. Sometimes you even wondered if he knew what was the matter.

 

When you thought about G-Dragon you also wondered how the leader of Big Bang would be. Who the most powerful person at this school was and you decided not to mess with that person. If GD was this bad, the leader must have been even worse.

 

„You want to get to know Big Bang today?“, TOP asked you when you both finished your exercises while the other students were still working on the first.

 

„Today?“, you asked a bit surprised.

 

„Yeah.“

 

„I-I don't know...“

 

TOP chuckled.

 

„Let's eat lunch together. Join us later in the cafeteria.“

 

You nodded still insecurely. Why did you have that bad feeling?

 

 

The cafeteria was quite full and you worried if you would even find the table were Big Bang was sitting.

 

Well...those worries were really senseless.

 

The table was right in the middle of the cafeteria and there was a huge gap to the next tables. It seemed like they were sitting in their own small bubble, isolated by the usual students.

 

TOP was sitting in the middle and next to him...

 

„G-Dragon...?!“

 

Nothing more than a shocked whisper.

 

Immediately you turned around and wanted to take leave but TOP's voice called you back.

 

„_______-ah!“, he called you.

 

„Oh no...“, you muttered and then slowly turned around.

 

The expression of G-Dragon made you feel even worse. His eyes first widened and then were nothing more than two angry slots.

 

„Why me?“, you whispered desperately but walked towards the table after TOP has beckoned you to come over.

 

„Anyeong haseyo...“, you greeted the guys.

 

They were five – each member handsome in his own way.

 

Everyone of them introduced themselves. „Daesung.“ „Seungri“ „Taeyang“

 

Sounded like they were all nicknames. You nodded.

 

G-Dragon was the only one who had crossed his armes and strictly looked away.

 

„And this is G-Dragon – our leader.“, TOP introduced them.

 

The leader. Of course. If you had been alone, you would have gone on your knees and started to cry.

Of course you had messed up with the son of a gundal. No wonder why Seunghyun had been afraid of GD.

 

„Pleasure to meet you! I'm Kwon _____,“

 

You bowed – at least two times – until Daesung invited you to take place.

 

It was horrible...even though they all seemed to be nice guys until now. But sitting next to G-Dragon made your whole body tremble of fear.

 

 

As long as TOP was by your side GD had simply ignored you. TOP seemed to have a good influence on the leader but still you couldn't really relax next to them.

 

It was a relief when you were able to go again.

 

When school was over, you sighed and thought about this day again and again.

How came you were such an unlucky girl?

 

The stones on the way scratched under your shoes. Since your father had to pay a lot of his money for your school, you had to walk home. There was no money left for going by bus or buying a bicycle.

 

„Aish...what am I going to do now?“

 

„How about just disappearing?“

 

You looked up in surprise when you faced a troup of girls. You couldn't tell how many they were – it were just too many. The rest of the school ground seemed empty.

 

„W-What?“, you asked.

 

„Disappear. Shell I spell it for you?“ The girl in front of them walked towards you.

 

She was blond, beautiful, with long, pale legs that showed up under her skirt. She was a cheerleader.

 

„G-Dragon told anyone to bully you...and still you got the cheek to sit at the Big Bang table during lunch time?“

 

She grabbed your collar and hissed into your ear. „Don't come near my boyfriend again, you listened?“

 

She harshly shoved you forwards so that you lost balance and fell on your .

 

„We'll punish you for your misbehaviour.“

 

„Jessica-unnie, here you go!“ One of the girls brought her a package of eggs.

 

„And now run.“, Jessica told you and took out one of the eggs.

 

Your eyes widened and you were just too shocked to say something, but you got up as quick as you could and started running.

 

You didn't know how many eggs hit you, but your whole uniform felt sticky.

 

Just a bit...just a bit...!

 

There were only small stairs in front of you until you would reach the streets were people would be again who could help you.

 

You wanted to run down the stairs but someone grabbed you from behind and hustled you.

You stumbled and hit the ground. The pain in your knees told you that they were injured badly.

 

„Ouch...“, you whispered and then *SPLASH*.

 

Cold water hit your body and the laughters of the girls filled the air.

 

„Now you're not that dirty anymore...how about thanking us?“, Jessica said and chuckled.

 

„You're ugly...and worthless. Just like G-Dragon had said. Yoona-ah, hand me the flour.“

 

The girl called Yoona gave a package of flour to Jessica and the next moment you were covered in white.

 

„Get up, we're not finished yet!“, she told you. You were coughing and blinked all of the tears away that started to find a way into your eyes. Why did they do that to you? Why you?

 

Yah! Leave her alone!“

 

Jonghun appeared behind Jessica and grabbed her wrist. He pushed her aside and threw an angry look at her before he went in front of you.

 

„You girls are crazy! Go home and leave her alone! I swear if I see one of you again bullying this woman, I'll see to it that each of you gets expelled!“

 

The girls all gasped but then hurried away.

 

Jonghun turned around and hunkered down.

 

„Are you okay?“