Losing Control

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

Jonghun was suprised you started talking to him again. He automatically looked into TOP's direction as if he was worried about the consequences of talking to you...but he quickly figured out that his worries were stupid and senseless. Since when was a person like TOP able to make him following his orders?

It became like before between the two of you and Jonghun was already planning on taking you out on a second date – finally.

 

Of course he was puzzled by the fact that you didn't talk to the Big Bang members anymore.

He couldn't know that it had to do with you being driven out of the troup but to be honest, he was just glad that you were around F.T.Island more often. Even though he knew this peace wouldn't last forever. He knew GD would do something. Something really stupid.

 

It took just two days until Jonghun realized that people were following him like the one time he had been attacked. He learnd out of it and became more careful. Therefore the people who chased him weren't able to harm him any big trouble.

 

„You're doing a mistake.“, Jonghun mumbled while walking home in the late evening. His words were adressed to GD even though he knew neither him nor his men could hear him.

He was super pissed. Those guys really didn't leave him alone for just one single minute after school.

 

Yah!

 

Talk of the devil. G-Dragon was calling him rudely.

 

Whereas he felt anger coming up, Jonghun turned around, his hands placed in his trouser pockets, forming fists.

 

„What do you want?“

 

GD was nothing more than a dark shadow in the dark. Somehow he even looked a bit creepy but Jonghun would never be terryfied by a guy like GD.

 

„You know what I want.“ The blonde guy came nearer and was enlighted be the light of the street lamps.

 

„Then I can't give you what you want.“, Jonghun answered, turned around and started walking again.

 

„I can't attack you again. I know that...“, GD said and followed Jonghun slowly as if he knew that Jonghun would stop the next few seconds. „But I can do things to her.“

 

Those words made Jonghun really stop – just as GD had expcted

Was this guy serious? Did he think he could threaten Jonghun like that?

 

„You wouldn't do that.“

 

He couldn't believe it. Even though Jonghun and GD were as different as day and night, there was one thing they had in common. They both had feelings for you. Jonghun knew right from the beginning that he liked you. He didn't know if GD knew about his feelings or not...but Jonghun was sure about GD having fallen for you for a long time now. The kidnapping, the incident in the stockroom...it must have been like that.

 

„And you're sure about that?“ GD's expression was death serious – he wasn't joking around. It made Jonghun hesitate for a moment but he quickly caught himself.

 

„You wouldn't.“, he said confidently. „Because your motivation is similar to mine...even though you might deny it.“

 

G-Dragon lost his expression for a short moment in which it turned to surprised and perplexed.

His motivation? He had to think back of the original motivation. The fact that he couldn't have...

How came he had already forgotten about his motivation? What made him even follow this and threaten him?!

It puzzled GD. And he didn't like being confused.

 

„I don't care what you might think about me – my affairs are none of your business. But I warn you: If you don't stay away from ____ I'm gonna make sure you won't be able to see her again!“ GD had become all upset which made Jonghun laugh.

 

He was shaking his head and looked amused at GD. „I'm not gonna stay away from her. No matter what.“

 

„I have warned you.“

 

It was an awkward conversation. GD left again and Jonghun could just think about his expression and his words. How stupid to claim he could and would hurt you.

 

 

When you arrived back at Nana's house the next day, the door was opened and Nana hugged you in a hurry. „Why do you leave me?!“, she asked you sadly and didn't let go of you.

 

„Uhm...what?“, you asked her with wide opened eyes.

 

„You're moving out! Why do you do that?! I don't want you to go!“

 

Your heart felt warm and happy when Nana said that. Noone had ever said something like that to you before. But still...what did she say? Moving out?

 

„I'm moving...out?“, you asked quietly.

 

„Hey, you look great!“ Your father all of a sudden came through the door behind Nana and stopped to take a closer look at you. „Wow...! You became a really pretty young lady!“, he said fascinated. „Your friend was really good influence, I see.“

 

You kept quiet and just frowned at your father. You should have been happy to see him again but the fact that he was here – so suddenly – and told you to move out was just a shocking experience.

Whenever you had thought back to the reason why you had to live at Nana's house, you had become angry at GD but now it seemed as if this all had a good effect on you and your appearance. Plus you had enjoyed to live in a house with another girl in your age.

 

„What do you do here, appa?“, you asked your father still confused.

 

„Ah...you can pack all your belongings – starting today we can live together again!“, he declared while beaming at you. „I found a new apartment for us!“

 

Nana was sighing desperately and shook her head. „I'm gonna miss you...“, she said unhappily.

 

You were overwhelmed by your father's news but did what he had pleaded for. You packed your belongings which had become a lot since Nana had bought you a lot of stuff and then left Nana's house. She insisted on buying you something special before you go so you had to wait until she came back from shopping.

 

„Don't open it until you're at your new apartment. I didn't have a lot of time to make something special out of it but I did my best!“, Nana told you and smiled gently. „We'll see each other tomorrow at school!“

 

You didn't know how it had turned out like that but you were really sad to leave Nana. She had become something like a sister to you. It was incredible. At your old school you had been an outcast and now you had friends and even found something like a best friend in Nana.

 

 

Even though it was hard to leave Nana you were glad to be around your father again.

In the car you opened Nana's present whereas she told you to open it when you arrive at the apartment. It was a smartphone and you had already received a message...by Nana.

 

'Hey, my lost sister. Don't forget me, okay?! I bought you a cell phone to make sure we'll stay in contact. Friendship fighting! kkk'

 

The phone had a pink case and even a small pendant tagged on it. It was a little heart.

Your mouth dropped open by the cuteness of Nana's present and you promised her in your mind to keep care of the phone.

 

The happiness started to fade when your father and you drove to the area of Seoul where your new apartement should be.

It looked quite familiar to you...you had been there before...wasn't it...yeah, you were quite sure about it. GD was living nearby.

A bad feeling spread in your stomach.

 

„We're there.“ Your father stopped the car and led you into a high building. Strange people were living in the building. People who looked like...gundal.

They were tall, they were tattoed and they looked dangerous. They were gundal – 100%.

 

„Uhm...“, you wanted to say something but decided to just let your father be and accept his decision to live in this building. But you couldn't get rid of the feeling that this all was organized by someone.

 

You should live in the same district as GD. Gundal were all around your new apartement...

This was just too awkward.

 

The feeling became worse and worse until the was reached when you were staying in front of the apartment, waiting for your father to open the door when suddenly the neighbour's door was opened and GD beamed at you.

 

„Hello~ new neighbours!“