I'm not a monster...

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

You had thought your reputation was the worst at your school. But you were wrong. It was GD's reputation that was completely destroyed after your outbreak during class.

Everyone was talking about it. Of course not in front of GD himself, but everyone knew about it and the gossip was unstoppable. Even if nobody mentioned it in front of the blonde beast, the atmosphere was completely different from before.

The worst things you had heard so far were chants and names like 'JiYong's dong is not long making all the girls menboong.', 'GD – Girls' Disappointer' or 'Wow – fantastic flabby'.

It was pathetic. Pathetic and absolutely sad. You couldn't even enjoy it because at some point you felt bad for GD and what he had to go through now. You had known how it was to be bullied.

Big Bang had tried to stop it but the students were uncontrollable. And it was all your fault.

 

„G-Dong hasn't been to school for more than 2 weeks now.“, Seunghyun said during lunch time. Even he had started calling GD names. But after all what you had done, you lost your right to scold him for his behaviour towards G-Dragon.

 

„Being bullied is not that easy, huh?“, Honki guessed and looked to the Big Bang table which had been left alone for the same amount of time.

 

„Serves him right.“, Jonghun commented indifferently and looked at you with a short smile. „How was your day so far?“

 

„Alright, I guess.“, you said and gave him a smile back.

 

The other F.T.Island members started chuckling immediately.

 

„Should we leave you two alone?“, Seunghyun asked while laughing.

 

„Yah! Show some more respect, you babo!“, Jonghun told him but couldn't help laughing himself.

 

You were the only person not enjoying this conversation. Because your mind was still circling around Kwon JiYong.

 

 

It was like a curse knowing that GD was living next door to you. You always caught yourself standing in front of the balcony, waiting for him to appear out of nowhere, laughing and joking or even swearing.

 

You sighed and shook your head every single time. How stupid to think that he would be there. Even more stupid that you were thinking about him at all after all he had done to you.

How came you weren't able to forget and get over him?

 

Jonghun's couple ring was shining on your finger, reminding you of the fake relationship you had made up with him to hurt the person who had broken your heart.

You had achieved your goal but why were you still hurting so much?

It was because even though the relationship with Jonghun or GD's friendship to you were fake...your feelings for Kwon JiYong were honest and true. And they would always be.

But there was no help...you would have to go on and forget about GD. Even if it was difficult. Even if it hurt. Even if it would break your heart over and over again.

 

You decided that it was time to finally change. So you thought it would be best to talk to your best friend Nana about this plan. And she was absolutely amazed of it.

 

„Seriously, I'm so happy you finally made this decision. You looked so sad the past weeks. No matter if you started dating Jonghun-Oppa now...you looked heart-broken. Aish, I could kill this rascal, G-Dragon!“, she muttered angrily while you were walking towards the school building. The streets were crowded by students who didn't want to get late at the first class of the day.

 

She, of course, had heard about what had happened, too. And since then she had started hating GD so intensely just as she had loved him before. Nana was like a rollercoaster. You could be loved up to the sky or hated down to the ground by her. Maybe her hatred was also possible because she had eventually started dating Eunhyuk. You were glad and happy for them because you had already noticed how desperately in love Eunhyuk had been with Nana for so long.

 

„You should let Jonghun-Oppa do a lot of good things for you! You could go to Cheonggyecheon together or maybe go to Lotte World? Ahhh~ there are so many romantic things you could do together now that you're a couple! We could even go on a double date~!“

 

And while Nana was drifting into her fantasies about double dates and maybe even double marriages, you sighed silently and thought about Jonghun. Perhaps it was time to make the relationship finally reach a new level.

 

 

When you entered the school building there was a big hurly-burly at the floors and in the classrooms. You already had a bad feeling about it when you saw the first students talking excitedly about the cause of it. And when you caught the message 'He's back!' you had the answer to your speculations.

 

Yes, he was back. The one and only G-Dragon.

 

You gulped but walked straight forwards, your steps becoming heavier the nearer you got to the classroom. And the more silent it became. People around the classroom had stopped gossiping. And you would know why very soon...

 

 

GD was sitting on his place like a shining prince on his throne with his fancy and colorful clothes, his hair freshly dyed in a very bright blonde. His dignity seemed untouched, he looked even more

elevately, more adorable, more powerful.

And his self-confidence didn't even took a single scratch. Yes, G-Dragon proved himself being a master of covering up and destroying bad talking about himself just by peacocking like this. He was one of a kind, not to compare with anyone else and therefore worthy being celebrated no matter what.

 

The students slowly entered the room, taking their seats and catching one or two glimpses of the school's lord.

 

And I thought he would be suffering..., you thought shaking your head about yourself. I'm still too naive...

 

Noone dared to say anything bad about GD again. Not at the whole school.

 

Apparently to GD you were non-existent. He ignored you as much as he ignored everyone else at class. During lunch time he was with Big Bang again, hanging out at their table while everyone was isolated by this 'high-society' group of guys.

 

It was okay to you. It had to be okay.

 

Chasing after someone who was doing nothing else than playing games with innocent girls was none of the things you would be proud of in the future. It was time to act more responsible. Time to change and time to go ahead.

 

 

Wanna hang out at the hideout now?“, Jonghun asked after lunch. You nodded smiling. The other F.T.Island members were already at the hideout so you got up, brought away your tablets and then headed towards the hideout.

 

„Hey...Jonghun-oppa...“, you silently started the topic that was bothering you the whole day already.

 

„What's up?“, he asked you with a serious expression.

 

„I thought about it for a while now...let's stop this fake relationship.“, you said and stopped.

 

Jonghun also stopped promptly, his face now showing shock and panic.

 

„W-What? Why?!“

 

„...well...I don't want something fake between us. Could we...probably make it...real?“, you went on, kneading the edges of your uniform jacket.

 

Jonghun was silenced for a second but then his smile was brighter than you have ever seen him smile before.

 

„Sure!“, he exclaimed full of happiness. „Of course we can!“

 

His eyes were shining, his smile was brighter than ever, his whole body shook of excitement.

He couldn't keep control over himself and hugged you all of a sudden.

 

„You make me so happy right now, ____-ah! You can't believe it!“

 

Finally he let go of you again, but still had his hands placed on your shoulders.

 

„Let's celebrate this today! We'll do something special tonight! Oh gosh, I have to prepare something!“, he dropped from his happy announcement into monologizing and then went off hectically.

 

You watched him go perplexed. Didn't he want to hang out at the hide-out a few minutes ago?

 

„...“

 

It couldn't be helped. You turned around to go there alone when someone was blocking your way.

 

His clothes were jumping into your view immediately.

 

GD was standing in front of you, his face bare of emotion, his mouth a bit opened. He was not even looking at you directly. It looked more as if he was staring into a black whole or something.

 

„Uhm...I-I...“, you started and quickly passed him, taking a big bow around him.

And with quick steps you escaped from this very awkward situation.

 

 

Evening time was up and as always Nana had used you as her favourite doll. She was putting on your make-up artfully and humming happily.

 

„I'm so happy for you two!“, she repeated over and over again. „I can't wait to hear what you did today when you're back!“

 

You started giggling together. Of course you were excited, too! But somehow you couldn't forget GD's face from today...

 

 

Jonghun led you through half of Seoul. He insisted to not take the subway so you had to walk all the way long. And somehow you felt like you were walking around the Namsan Area.

 

You frowned and observed Jonghun who was still smiling in excitement, matching his footsteps to yours while holding your hand.

 

„We're almost there.“, he promised and walked a bit faster.

 

You two stopped in front of the cable car that would bring you up to the Namsan Tower.

 

„You're taking me to Namsan Tower?“, you asked him. That was one of the most famous places for couples. Did he really want to go there?

 

„Of course!“, he said very confidently. „I've got a surprise for you upstairs.“

 

After you got up the mountain by the cable car you were able to see whole Seoul from a very different perspective. The panorama was awesome. Especially during night time.

The lights of Seoul were blinking playfully, making the night shine brightly. You were amazed by this spectacle.

 

Jonghun noticed how much you liked it and took you up to the next level platform which was covered by lockers in different shapes, colours and sizes. You went to the very edge of it, touching the balustrade and breathing in the cold november air.

 

It was beautiful. Absoloutely beautiful.

 

„Close your eyes.“, Jonghun told you.

 

You were a bit irritated but after seeing him looking so serious, you nodded and closed your eyes just as he had told you before.

 

Jonghun moved behind you, laid his arms around you and covered your hands with his. He opened them to put something into them. Something cold, maybe metallic.

 

„Now you can open them again.“

 

Insecurity won over curiousity so you opened your eyes very slowly to face a golden locker in your hands.

 

Your heart skipped a beat.

 

It was a golden locker having Jonghun's and your names engraved in it. And today's date.

 

„Since today we're officially a couple...I wanted to do something very meaningful. Placing this locker here today will hopefully make us stay a couple for a very long time.“

 

He made you move a bit forward and started placing the locker in between the other ones. It was standing out a lot and shining as much as the lights of Seoul.

 

 

Both of you stayed at the N Seoul Tower for a while before you headed back again.

 

„Should I bring you home?“, Jonghun asked but you answered with a shake of your head.

 

„I don't want to go back now...“ You were way too afraid to face GD again.

 

While you had stayed upstairs at the N Seoul Tower you couldn't help but think of GD all the time. Since you were able to see the tower from your balcony every night you wondered if he was standing there at the same time watching the tower as you were standing at the tower watching Seoul. And back was his devastating expression.

 

„Then you want to come to my place instead? We can watch a movie...?“, he suggested and got a bit nervous.

 

„Going to your place?“, you asked him in wonder.

 

„Sure. My parents are out tonight because they're celebrating their wedding anniversary at Hawaii...so maybe...?“

 

„...I see.“, you agreed, „Then let's go there.“

 

The weather was not on your side then once you decided to go to Jonghun it started raining in masses. Luckily Jonghun bought an umbrella on your way to his house so you didn't get wet and were able to warm up easily when you arrived.

 

You two entered the living room where Jonghun showed you the shelf where his family collected their movies.

 

„Just choose one, meanwhile I'll prepare some tea and snacks.“

 

You nodded and Jonghun left for the kitchen.

 

„Hmm...“

 

Unfortunately you didn't know any of the movies so you just chose one randomly and then strolled through the living room.

 

There were a lot of pictures of Jonghun and his family. His family was just as good-looking as he was and they looked very happy together. His parents must have been very proud of him.

 

You were observing some of Jonghun's childhood pictures when something else was catching your eye outside.

 

From the window you could see someone standing in front of the house in the middle of the rain. Someone really familiar.

 

„Is he serious...?!“, you blurted out and quickly moved through the room to get to the main floor.

 

Jonghun noticed you rushing outside.

 

„____-ah!“, he called you but you were unstoppable.

 

You had jumped out of the door just as quick as Jonghun had tried to stop you.

 

 

GD was standing outside in the rain, his hair and clothes soaking wet, dark shadows covering his face...

 

You slowly walked outside and became all wet because of the tossing rain. With little steps you came nearer and nearer, GD not moving even a bit. He was staring at you and flinched his teeth. The nearer you came, the more you understood why. He was crying.

 

Your eyes widened in shock.

 

„...Oppa...?“ You got closer to him and wanted to touch his cheek, but he was faster.

 

He grabbed you and pulled you into his arms before he started sobbing heartbreakingly. His body was freezing cold, he must have stood here for a long time.

 

„I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...please forgive me!“ He was crying out loud and wasn't able to stop anymore. „I'm so sorry...for playing with you...for fooling you...for falling for you...for not being able to tell you how I actually started feeling when you needed me to say the words the most...I'm such an idiot...I don't deserve you...but still I'm not able to see you with another guy...please forgive me for all of my stupidity...!“

 

„...Ji...yong...“, you whispered his name, not able to grab any clear thought.

 

He was pressing you almost violently against his own body, you could clearly hear his heart beating so fast, it was about to burst.

 

„I love you...“, GD mumbled, losened his grip and took a step back to face you directly. „I love you...and I'm honest this time.“

 

Your heart stopped beating. This was what you wanted to hear all the time – hearing it was like dreaming. The overwhelming happiness tore tears into your eyes.

And on the middle of the street, standing in the worst rain of the year, you were happier than ever before – when GD kissed you.

 

 

Jonghun was standing in the hallway, seeing you two through the opened door.

 

He fell onto his knees, silent tears covering his face. His world was shattered. And just as happy as he had been the whole day, as destroyed his hopes and happiness were now. And he knew that you would neither know or care about it...because standing outside in the rain with G-Dragon, you had already forgotten about the other guy who had desperately fallen in love with you.