Friends

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

Your legs were shaking extremely when you were standing in front of Nana's house.

Nervously you gulped and grabbed Jonghun's sleeve.

Why didn't he rescue you? He should have known what GD's girlfriends were able to do...!

 

The door opened and the blonde beauty was smiling brightly towards GD.

 

„Oppa~!“, she cooed but then noticed that GD wasn't alone. Her face showed surprise and confusion when she faced you and pure shock when she saw Jonghun.

 

„We need to talk.“, GD said and passed her without waiting for being invited.

 

Nana rushed behind him. „Oppa?!“

 

„Wow...“, you mumbled and then looked up at Jonghun.

 

„You're sure you don't wanna live at my house?“, he asked you.

 

COME INSIDE, TOO!“, GD roared through the whole house.

 

Both of you hurried inside then.

 

 

The living room looked both – modern and expensive – but you felt confortable in it. It was just a really nice looking modest living room. Not like GD's room that looked like the Playboy Mansion itself.

 

„What happened, Oppa? Explain it to me!“, Nana wanted to know and sat down next to GD who was pointing at the couch on the opposite where you two should take place.

You felt super awkward.

 

„This is _____-ah. She's my charge.“, GD told her.

 

Jonghun snorted loudly. „Your charge?!“, he huffed. „Are you dreaming?!“

 

„Shut up!“, GD hissed back.

 

Nana seemed to be stressed all the time until Jonghun became so overprotective because of you. She started relaxing and even smiled a little bit at you.

 

„So, what happened to _____-shi then?“, Nana wanted to know. You were still unable to speak.

 

„Someone burned her flat down...and she has nowhere to stay.“, GD informed her.

 

„Of course she has! I wanted her to stay at my house! But you won't allow it, huh?! Tell her everything and not just little pieces!“, Jonghun said angrily and pointed at GD. He was even about to stand up but your grip at his sleeve became stronger.

 

„Wait, wait, wait...!“, Nana interferred. „You want her to stay...at my house?“, she asked GD in disbelief.

 

„Yeah...would you do that for me? Taking care of her?“ GD smiled towards her and leaned sideways against the couch. „Would you do that for me, Baby?“ He put Nana's chin a bit up so that she had to look directly into his eyes.

 

You couldn't believe it. Nana nodded. She really nodded...just because GD was flirting a bit?!

 

GD smiled towards Nana and kissed her gently.

 

Jonghun grimaced in disgust.

 

„Okay, if that's it, I'll go.“ He stood up and then whistled.

 

„Yah, playboy! You'll come with me – otherwise I'll take _____-ah with me again!“

 

GD snorted but stood up and followed Jonghun while rolling his eyes.

 

„Such an annoying guy...“, he muttered and winked at Nana who beckoned slightly as a farewell.

 

 

When you were left alone again you thought that the atmosphere would be as aggressive as with all the other girlfriend's you had met until now – but it wasn't like that.

 

Nana really was a nice girl. Just like TOP had said.

 

„Come on, I'll show you the room you can live in.“, Nana told you and walked through the house. There was a free room next to Nana's that looked like a princess castle, not a room for guests.

 

„I really can live here?“, you asked still a bit astonished and surprised about her agreement.

 

„Yes, for sure. You're GD's charge, right? Plus...Jonghun seems to worry about you a lot, too...I owe at least Jonghun that favor.“

 

Your eyes rounded. „You know Jonghun-oppa really well, don't you?“, you wanted to know. Curiousity was such a bad attitude...

 

Nana started chuckling. „Of course...we used to be a couple for a very long time.“, she answered. „But that's a while ago...he should be over it.“ She then looked at you and smiled gently. „He's got you now.“

 

Uh...uhm...what do you mean by...he's got me?“ You thought back at the moment when Jonghun had tried to kiss you.

 

Nana chuckled amused. „I think you know what I mean.“

 

You wanted to change the topic. It was totaly devious that guys like Jonghun or GD would fall for you. That was something you would never believe in. Maybe Jonghun had a weak moment or he just felt sorry for you.

 

„Nana-shi? I know it's bold to ask...but why did you break up with Jonghun-Oppa?“

 

Nana blinked for a second but then again chuckled with her beautiful melodical voice. You knew why she was one of GD's girls. She was stunning and gentle...the perfect girlfriend.

 

„Isn't it obvious? It's because I fell for GD...He can be very childish sometimes...but he knows what he wants and he isn't afraid to take it – regardless of the consequences. Well...You want to call your parents? I think they would like to know where you're staying at the moment.“

Nana skillfully changed the topic herself and handed you a phone. You nodded silently before you tiped in the number.

 

 

What about her parents?“, GD wanted to know. He and Jonghun were walking side by side to get back to their homes.

 

„Her father was at work when everything happened. I think _____-ah will call him again this evening.“, Jonghun answered. He was calm again, now when GD was faaaar away from you.

 

„And her mother?“, GD asked.

 

„She has none.“

 

GD was stunned.

 

„...she has none?“

 

„No, she left the family when ______ was 5.“ Jonghun got to know you very well so he knew everything about your past. It was like a miracle that he had never met your father. He thought about that for a moment and planned on changing that fact.

 

GD was busy with his own thoughts by then. You had no mother...just like him. Your mother left the family...just like his. For a moment he felt like he had found a soulmate.

 

 

Is it really okay for you?“, you asked Nana who had taken you with her during lunch time.

 

„Yes, of course. I'm not spending my break with After School anyways, so you can join us.“, she answered to you and smiled.

 

„And who is us?“

 

Nana pointed at a blonde guy that was sitting on e free table and who you could probably mistake for G-Dragon. He turned around and smiled towards you. Yeah...his hairstyle was 100% copy of GD but he had to wear the school uniform like everyone else.

 

„This is Lee Hyukjae, my best friend.“, Nana introduced him to you.

 

„Uhm...nice to meet you, I'm Kwon ____.“, you introduced yourself.

 

The blonde guy was laughing slightly.

 

„Nice to meet you, too. Just call me Eunhyuk, please. I don't know why Nana is introducing me as Hyukjae to everyone. That's like I would tell everyone her name's Jinah.“

 

„Yah! You did that once and everyone had called me Gina for a long time!“

 

Nana gave him a light slap on his back head.

 

„Yah!“, Eunhyuk complained.

 

„Well...____-shi will join us from now on.“, Nana informed Eunhyuk and sat down next to him.

 

„And you want to tell me why, huh?“, Eunhyuk analyzed.

 

„Yes, I do. My boyfriend has given her into my custody.“, she chuckled happily and sounded even a bit porud.

 

„Your boyfriend?“

 

You heard how much discontent was in Eunhyuk's voice and slowly you started to understand his style. He was copying GD not because he liked his style. He copied him because he liked Nana.

You wondered if Nana knew about that or not.

 

„Yeah. ____-shi is living at my house for the moment. You see, I must be important to him if he hands so much responsibility over to me.“

 

Nana must have been worrying about her status actually. You understood why. Having 3 other girls as rivals next to yourself must have been a though thing.

But...didn't the girls know hardly something about each other?

 

„That might be right...“, Eunhyuk agreed with her, „But you know that you two will have no lonseome time together anymore as long as _____-shi stays at your house? I mean...at school he doesn't allow you to talk to him and you never went on a date because he said that would damage his reputition. The onliest place you had time for each other was your house.“

 

Suddenly everyone was looking at you.

 

„Uhm...“

 

It was Seunghyun who rescued you out of that situation.

 

„____-ah! I didn't know you were friends with Nana-shi and Eunhyuk-shi!“, he shouted happily and sat next to you.

 

„Hey, Seunghyun-ah, long time no seen.“, Nana greeted him while smiling. This time her smile was different from before...it was a calculating, planning smile.

 

You could have told that you saw how the light bulb in her head was shining through her eyes.

 

„Seunghyun-ah...would you do me a favor?“, she demanded gently.

 

„What a favor?“, Seunghyun asked her curiously.

 

„Would you go to Jonghun-oppa and ask him if he's free on Thursday?“

 

Seunghyun raised one of his eyebrows. „And why should I do that?“

 

„It's because ____-shi told us that she wants to go on a date with him. Didn't she?“

 

Eunhyuk nodded agreeing while you started shaking your head fast-paced.

No, no, no! Don't believe her, Seunghyun-ah!, you thought panicing.

 

„Really?“ Seunghyun seemed hooked. „Oh gee, finally! Hyung will be stoked!“ He jumped up and hurried out of the cafeteria. You knew where he was going to.

 

You turned around to Nana but Eunhyuk was first to ask her.

 

„Why did you do that?“

 

„Thursday's are the days when GD comes over. If ____-shi has a date with Jonghun they are busy and we have some time for ourselves...and everyone is happy then!“ Nana clapped her hands like she had had the best idea on earth.

 

Yes, everyone except for you and Eunhyuk would be happy. Both of you just looked at the table in resignment.

 

What should you have said? No? You owed Nana this favor after she allowed you to stay at her house. That was the least you could do...aish.