True Love?

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

Finally Friday was up and you just now realized how famous TOP was at your school.

Nearly everyone congratulated him and he got lots and lots of presents – especially of girls. Whereas he didn't accept anything on Valentine's day, he accepted everything on his birthday.

You were fascinated about it all the way and watching the proud TOP collection his presents when suddenly somebody gently touched your shoulder.

 

„_____-ah.“

 

It was Jonghun.

 

You slowly turned into his direction. „Jonghun-oppa.“

 

„Can I talk to you for a moment? It takes just a minute.“, he demanded.

 

Your answer took too long, just a second later GD was standing next to you. He had been together with TOP and shortly after Jonghun appeared he left his best friend alone.

 

„Get lost!“, GD told Jonghun harshly.

 

„Yah! Don't talk to him like that!“, you scolded GD and nodded at Jonghun. „Let's talk a minute.“

You turned around to GD and gave him a warning glance. His eyes had become burning slots, his body completely swallowed up into a gloomy atmosphere when you left with Jonghun.

 

„You two are a couple now or why is he so overprotective?“, Jonghun asked you right away. He sounded uncommonly agressive.

 

„No, we're not.“, you answered slightly.

 

„I see...then he's just crazy.“

 

„Would you stop now, please!“, you told him, getting annoyed of his hostility.

 

„Of course...I'm sorry.“

 

Both of you stopped outside in the courtyard while other students were passing you by, some of them watching you curiously.

 

„So what's what you want to talk about?“, you asked Jonghun and crossed your arms.

 

„Well...You know...I never really got an answer to my confession, you know?“, he started speaking out in a low voice.

 

„Ahh...“, you said - now a bit uncomfortable. „...I didn't, you're right.“

 

It took you a second to find the right words. „You know...that...I really like...JiYong.“, you tried to explain while nibbling on your lower lip.

 

„And does he like you back?“, Jonghun asked you with a serious expression.

 

You hadn't expect Jonghun to take it that easy. You had thought he would be angry again but instead he seemed calm.

 

„He never told me so...“, you said and wanted to tell Jonghun that GD was showing it to you with some of his actions but Jonghun immediately cut in.

 

„If he didn't tell you that he likes you, he doesn't do.“, Jonghun said and you heard a lot of displeasure in his voice. „If someone knows that he really likes somebody and that for this amount of time and this kind of friendship AND especially with the character of the great and mighty G-Dragon...he has no problems in saying it. Or do you have problems in saying it?“

 

You didn't know what Jonghun was hoping to achieve with these words but they made your mind struggle for a short moment eventhough they upset you because of him ridiculing GD.

 

„You don't know him!“, you contradicted but Jonghun again cut into your words.

 

„That's your answer to anything that concerns him? I think you are the person who doesn't know this guy! Seriously! This guy's just playing with you. Like with all the other girls...believe me, I've seen it before!

 

„Nonsense...“, you said with a cracky voice.

 

Jonghun glanced angrily at you without saying anything more before he went back into the building.

 

 

You felt bad for the rest of the day, even when you headed towards the Big Bang hideout at the evening when TOP's party started. Your muscles finally found release when GD joined you happily again with a bright smile and took your arm to drag you inside.

 

GD and you were the first to arrive at the hideout after Seungri and Daesung had decorated it. Taeyang was still out to fetch up Bom and Sandara.

 

„Wow...it looks really...pretty in here.“, you said and tried not to laugh. The boys had gone over the top with their decoration. It felt more like you were a costumer at Lotte World instead of being a visitor at the Big Bang hideout.

 

Daesung and Seungri just smiled proudly.

 

„TOP will arrive shortly after the girls, I guess. Bom arranged it like that.“, Daesung said and clapped happily into his hands. „We're finally done~!“

 

„Yeah...“, Seungri said but sounded not too happy. He held his smartphone in his hands and all of a sudden looked really stressed.

 

„What's wrong?“, GD wanted to know.

 

„Taeyang texted me...“, Seungri explained and put his phone back into his pockets before GD could read the message himself. „...but it's nothing. Don't worry.“

 

„You don't look like it's nothing.“, GD frowned.

 

Seungri just waved the topic aside.

 

You were also wondering what Seungri was hiding but the reason showed up itself when the door opened and Taeyang stepped in with the girls.

 

„Heya.“

 

You turned around to see who it was, when you felt like being struck by a lightning.

 

CL was standing in the doorway looking back at you exactly the same. You felt how GD's grip at your arm got losened.

 

„You?!“, GD and CL shouted out at the same time.

 

GD immediately turned around to Seungri and prepared himself to shout out loud but the door opened again and TOP stepped in.

 

„Ah, you're already here!“, Bom said a bit perplexed.

 

„Yeah, I made it a bit earlier. Hope it's not bothering you.“, TOP apologized but just looked at CL who was sceptically looking back at him. Somehow it seemed as TOP had planned on cutting in right now, just as if he had known CL would accompany BOM and cause a chaos.

 

The tension in the room was hard to bear but TOP just started smiling. „Okay, let's start celebrating me today!“

 

And the worst party of your life began.

 

The guys were able to fix the situation after a while and you found yourself enjoying the food you had cooked together with GD and laughing at funny stories about TOP the guys were telling.

The nightmare just began when CL presented her very special birthday present for TOP.

 

„Every good party needs some Soju.“, CL said and got 8 bottles of Soju out of her bag.

 

„Damnit, CL where did you get that from? And did you carry that in your bag the whole time?!“, Sandara asked her shocked.

 

„What's wrong with it? Just because I'm a junior doesn't mean I can't get any alcohol. I even have enough for us all. And my bag wasn't that heavy. I asked one of the sunbaes to carry my bag for me the whole day, so it's fine.“

 

Your eyes were shocked wandering from CL to the masses of Soju she had brought with her. You had never drank any alcohol in your entire life before, so you were quite afraid of it now.

 

„Ah...sorry, CL-ah...but I guess we can't drink now. Some of us never drank any alcohol at all.“, TOP said but didn't look at you.

 

„Ohh...come on, oppa. What's wrong with you? You always enjoyed a bit of it! And who didn't drink yet, can start enjoying it now!“, CL said and her head turned into your direction. You quickly looked at the floor to avoid her sharp eyes.

 

GD also noticed your behaviour and shook his head. „Ahhh...I don't feel well today. Maybe drinking is really not a good idea. I'll get sick if I drink now!“, he pretended and made an awful face.

 

CL's face turned from happy to depressed. „How stupid of me...I'm sorry.“

 

Bom suddenly started acting hectically. „No, noo...it was a really kind idea of you, CL-ah. I'm gonna drink together with you. And I'm sure the boys will do so as well.“, she assured to her best friend and gave TOP an elbow punch into his ribs.

 

„AH!- I mean...yeah sure...!“ TOP gave the guys a warning glance and immediately Daesung got some cups out of one of the shelves and opened one of the bottles.

 

„You don't need to drink anything.“, GD whispered gently towards you. „I'm not going to drink, either.“

 

„If you want to drink something it's fine.“, you assured him. „Have fun with your friends.“

 

GD shook his head and smiled. „Not like that.“

 

Your heart started beating up fast again and you automatically started grinning happily.

 

CL snorted angrily. „One Shot!“, she called out and made everyone drink.

 

 

The more the others drank the more it got weird.

 

TOP and BOM started to isolate themselves from the group, Taeyang and Sandara hung out together as well in a real...special mood, Daesung and Seungri started discussing about Taeyang and Sandara and CL....she was just glaring at you.

 

„GD-oppa...can you get some water for me, please...there is nothing left here anymore.“, she started whining.

 

„Get it at the water dispenser outside yourself.“, GD told her.

 

„Yah! You just broke up with me! The least you can do is to get me some water! Is that too much I asked for after you broke my heart! I lost my love and best friend at the same time!“ The more CL got upset, the louder she got .

 

„Okay, okay, you won.“, GD annoyedly gave in and got up. „Wait here, I'll be back in a minute.“

 

It didn't even taka a minute after GD left the room, when CL's attitude changed.

 

„Yah!“, she said to you with a bold voice. „We need to talk.“

 

You gulped and tried to act as if CL was talking to someone else.

 

„Can you remember this?“ CL took out a lighter and started playing with it. The image of your burning flat immediately popped up in your mind.

 

„So it really was you...“, you said meekly. You knew it was her! And now you had to face her, not being able to do anything. She could have killed you and your father. Sitting here felt like punishment. You really couldn't stand that girl. You were angry and scared at the same time.

 

„I wonder what this little thing can do...“, CL talked to herself and smirked.

 

You quickly got up from your seat and hurried out of the room. Unfortunately the blonde girl was following you.

 

„Didn't you listen to me? I said I want to talk to you.“, CL repeated and followed you down the hallway.

 

„What do you want then?“, you asked and turned around.

 

The following was happening way too fast:

CL grabbed your collar and forced you to come as near as possible to her. You felt her breath on your cheeks and her eyes cutting deep wounds into your face.

 

„I already understand why GD is hanging around with you so much...why he wants to be near to you all the time. Don't get your hopes up too high, girl! It's all because he has this one little problem. He can't get it up anymore...and now he thinks ing an ugly, little girl would help...“, she whispered towards you. „Aish...it's not even your fault. I mean...he is just using you. Sweet talking and lying to you all the time...you're a toy, a tool to solve his problem. Nothing more.“

 

She pushed you away and made you struggling fall down to the ground.

 

You desperately gasped for some air. GD was using you? Playing around...? Even worse than with his girlfriends? Was it true? Jonghun's words were twirling through your mind.

 

He's just playing with you. Like with all the other girls...believe me, I've seen it before!

 

„Impossible...!“, you denied it over and over again. „It's not true! You're all lying!“

 

„Hey, what happened?“ GD finally came back with two bottles filled up with water.

 

„_____-ah!“ He pushed the bottles into CL's hands and bend down to you. „Are you alright?“, he asked you worried.

 

„Don't touch me!“, you shouted at him and slapped his hands when he tried to help you up.

 

„Never touch me again!“, you warned him. „You're a liar!“

 

You ran away and if CL hadn't grabbed GD's arm, he would have followed you. But life was cruel. Life had just shown you that some people were absolutely not trustworthy.

 

 

You had called Jonghun to pick you up from the school building. He didn't even ask what happened, your shaky voice was enough to make him come and get you.

 

After a while of walking, he asked you about tonight.

 

„What happened? Why can't you walk home by yourself...or get walked home by GD?“

 

„...GD is an and CL wants to kill me.“, you answered quite sober.

 

With a loud snort Jonghun bursted into laughter.

 

„What?!“, he asked and tried to get a hold of himself again.

 

„This whole evening was a disaster! That crazy girl indirectly admitted that she burned down my apartment and she told me about GD's plans of just getting me laid!“, you explained desperately. „I'm so stupid....so, sooo stupid. How could I believe in his words?“

 

After hearing this Jonghun turned back to serious.

 

„I really don't know how you can love that monser...“, he sighed loudly, laid an arm around your shoulders and pulled you next to his chest.

 

You stopped walking and breathed in the cold night air.

 

„I'm not in love with G-Dragon.“

 

Your voice was trembling.

 

„I have fallen for Kwon JiYong...but if he's not existing anymore...if he'd never existed before...then I guess I have never really been in love with someone.“

 

Jonghun looked at you and wiped the tears away that were rolling down your face.

 

„If that's true...then give me the chance.“