Helpless

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

 

What...?!“ You looked up with big eyes, not knowing what to do next. The apartment! It burned down like a house made of paper!

And your father? He was at work right now, right?

 

„I...I have... I have to call my father...“, you mumbled confused and walked around the blog to find a phone box.

 

When you called your father and informed him about the burning apartment, he didn't want to believe in what you said.

 

„That's impossible!“, he said panicing.

 

„...“, you were silenced and still in shock. Crying was something terribly wrong in this situation. You had to keep moderate and clear-minded.

 

In the background the sirenes of the firefighters were ringing. Well...whatever they did, the apartement was destroyed anyways.

 

„I'll come as soon as I can.“, your father promised, „You've got a friend you can go to until then?“

 

You gulped. Friends...you never had some. You had always been an outcast. Well...F.T.Island?

Maybe that was an option.

 

„Yeah, I'll go there. I'll call you later, okay?“

 

Your father agreed with that and you made your way to school back again.

 

 

The F.T.Island hideout was completely left alone.

You looked into the empty classroom in silence and slowly closed the door again, before you bent down and laid your head on your knees.

 

„What am I supposed to do now...?“

 

Desperately you looked down at the floor. There was nobody. Nobody who could help. Where was Jonghun? He had always been there to help you... You realized how much you needed him. He was the most important person next to your father in your life. Even more important than TOP...so where was he? That hero that always rescued you?

 

„Jonghun-oppa...“, you whined quietly and your eyes slowly filled with tears.

 

You wiped the first rolling tears away and stood up again. There must have been another option...maybe Big Bang?

 

 

Loud music was filling the whole floor of the sports building. You walked over to the front door of the Big Bang hideout and knocked patiently.

 

It took a while before Daesung opened the door for you.

 

„_______-ah? What's wrong?“

 

He looked astonished at your pale, serious face.

 

„Something happened?“

 

You nodded but didn't tell him anything.

 

„Can I have your cell phone, please? Just for a moment, I want to call TOP.“

 

 

WHAAAAAT?!“, TOP shouted angrily when you informed him about the burned down flat. „Not for real!!!“

 

„Yes...for real...what do I do now? I don't know...I'm helpless...“

 

„I would come over right now to help you, but I can't...I'm on the way to Bom's grandparents...I'm sorry...but I'll take care of that...just wait an hour or two, I'll find a solution for you!“

 

He hung up and you gulped. Resigned you handed the cell back to its owner.

 

„I can't believe it. Who would do something like that?“, Taeyang asked. The guys had followed your conversation with TOP.

 

„I dunno...“, you answered and sighed.

 

The boys looked helplessly at each other – they didn't know how the cheer someone up whose flat just burned down. Who lost everything at that moment.

 

So now you had to wait until TOP would take care of everything, right?

 

About half an hour you waited in the hideout. The others already wanted to go but they stayed because they didn't want to throw you out again...

 

You sighed and looked out of the window when a car parked in front of the building and a person you know came out of the car.

 

 

WHAT HAPPENED?!“

 

GD nearly jumped up from the chair. Gaho was about to slip down from his lap but GD managed to grab him earlier.

 

„You must be kidding!“

 

„No, I swear it...someone burned down ______-ah's flat!“, TOP repeated through the phone.

 

„And who was it?“, GD wanted to know. He laid Gaho down and walked through his room in a circle while biting his fingernails in nervousity. He felt responsible for this incident.

 

„I don't know, GD, but I bet it was one of your followers. I don't want to blame one of your girls.“, TOP muttered.

 

„My girls are clean – none of them would do such a thing!“, GD hissed. „Aish...! And where's _____-ah now?“

 

„She's at the Big Bang hideout. She didn't know where to go. The guys are taking care after her until I go and fetch her.“

 

„No, no, no. I'll do. You stay with Bom, I'll do that.“

 

GD hung up and sighed, before he face palmed.

 

„Impossible...simply impossible....“

 

After changing clothes GD made his way to school to pick you up at the hideout. His driver stopped in front of the dancing building and he hurried inside. Everything was already dark but who knew what they were doing in the hideout. The darkened windows didn't allow anyone to see what was inside.

When GD opened the door to the room everything inside was as dark as the floor.

 

„What the...?!“

 

He furiously called Daesung.

 

„Yah! Where's she?! Where're you?!“

 

„Ah...you came to fetch her? She went out all of a sudden, I dunno. She said her hero came to save her...or something like that, ya know? I really dunno, don't ask me.“, Daesung answered and apologized at least 20 times for letting her go and leaving right after that.

 

„Aish...that girl...!“, GD mumbled and hung up. He was quite sure about who the person was that came to save you.

 

 

Thank you so much!!“

 

Jonghun handed you a cup of tea. You were sitting on a small couch that was placed in his room, in front of a nice flatscreen.

 

„You're always welcome – especially after someone burned your flat down.“, he smiled gently at you and sipped a little of his own tea.

 

„Yeah, I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come in that moment.“, you sighed relieved.

 

Jonghun laughed as a response. It was nice to hear someone laugh around you. That cheered you up a lot.

 

„Yeah, luckily we came back from our trip back then. But doesn't matter if you had luck or not...we have to think about what to do next...you can't live on the street. If you want you can stay here – as long as you wish.“ He shrugged.

 

„Thank you a lot! I promise I will soon move out again!“, you bowed while sitting, warming up your hands on the cup of tea that was steaming awesomly.

 

Jonghun shook his head. „Take your time. As I said – you're welcome anyways.“

 

With a short nod you singalized him how greatful you were.

 

„I'm so glad I have you...really...when I saw the flat burning down, I just wanted to see your face...I was so much hoping that you'd come from somewhere rescuing me...“

 

Jonghun looked astonished at you. He placed his cup on the small coffeetable next to the couch and bent down in front of you.

 

„I was the first person you thought of?“, he asked you.

 

You nodded. „Yeah, for sure.“

 

„Not TOP?“

 

„No.“

 

A smile spread on his lips and his eyes began to sparkle full of happiness.

 

„I was the first. I'm important to you then, huh?“

 

„The most important – next to my father.“, you added without thinking about your own words.

 

„The most important...“ Jonghun was smirking full of pride. „Even more important than TOP was.“

 

All of a sudden Jonghun placed his hands to the right and left of you and pushed himself up from the couch. His face was coming nearer and nearer and closed his eyes. You then realized what he had thought about your words.

 

Your eyes widened. He was about to...

 

*BUMP*

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!“

 

You screamed and jumped up. Right in that moment you sloshed your whole tea into Jonghun's face. It was just a reflex – really!

 

„ARG!“ He fell behind, holding his burned face.

 

From the right wall where the window was, that showed right into the garden of Jonghun's house, GD was staying, knocking wildly on the glas.

 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!“, he shouted angrily while knocking.

 

„Mianhe! Mianhe!“, you apologized to Jonghun and started panicing. „I'm sooooo sorry – What is he doing here?!“

 

You strayed through the room without destination, not knowing what to do next.

 

Jonghun looked up again, his whole face red from the heat of the tea. He was making a painful expression before he saw GD staying in front of his window.

 

„What is he doing here?!“, he asked furiously too and went over to the window to open it.

 

„Yah! What are you doing there!“, GD replied angrily.

 

„Go!“ Jonghun wanted to close the window again, but GD stopped him and held it open.

 

„I won't! Not without her!“ He pointed at you and you automatically pointed at yourself, too.

 

„Me?“

 

„Forget about that quickly, she's not going with you!“, Jonghun answered for you and tried to press the window closed. GD was to strong and held it open without looking even a bit stressed.

 

„_____-ah, I won't allow you to stay at this house!“, GD told you like he was your father.

 

„Who are you? Her father?!“, Jonghun spoke out your thoughts and made an angry face.

 

„No, but she won't stay with you!“, GD decided and climbed into the room.

 

„Yah!“, Jonghun complained. „What the heck do you think you're doing?! You're round the bend!“

 

GD pushed him rudely away and walked over to you.

 

„Come on!“

 

He grabbed your wrist and dragged you behind him – like always. Fortunately he used the door and not the window again.

 

„Yah! Stop!“, Jonghun hurried behind you two and grabbed your left wrist. That really stopped GD.

 

„Let go of her!“

 

„Never!“

 

GD pulled you towards him but Jonghun didn't losen his grib. You were stretched and winced.

 

„Ouch! That hurts!“, you whined.

 

„She can't live at your's either!“, Jonghun told GD. „That's what I won't allow!“

 

„...then she will live at someone else's house...!“, GD barked „As long as she's away from you!“

 

„Yeah and where should she live then, huh?! Under a bridge?!“

 

GD was thinking intensely about it and answered the first thing that crossed his mind because Jonghun was opening his mouth to say something again.

 

„She will live at Nana's!“

 

Jonghun's mouth kept open...but nothing came out of it.

Your mouth also fell open.

 

Really...? GD wanted you to live at one of his girlfriend's houses?