Forgive me

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

Falling in love with Kwon JiYong was the most stupid thing on earth.

Especially after having a fight with him...

 

It was like he had never existed once you entered school again after that stupid fight.

GD had simply changed all his courses he had shared with you and he had cancelled all your club activities, he had forced you to attend.

Meeting him during lunch time and breaks was also a thing of impossibility. The entry of the Big Bang hideout was blocked. It seemed like it had been pure fantasy, opening it and entering the faboulous world of those guys.

 

The more you longed for GD, the more you forgot about Jonghun. Or the more you tried to avoid him.

Seunghyun had told you that Jonghun desperately tried to meet and talk to you, which gave you the chance to pay attention to wherever he was and prevent crossing his way.

It wasn't that easy – it must have been difficult for GD to hide as well.

 

In the end no matter how much you looked for GD, it was senseless. No matter if you were able to meet GD or not...you knew you wouldn't talk to him anyway. It was your own fault why everything turned out like this and therefore you were captured in a bubble of shame and despair. You didn't know what to do next or what GD thought about you now.

Everything you could do, was to imagine how much he must have started hating you.

The worst was that you could even understand it if he hated you. After you rejected him in an absolutely rude way you couldn't help but regretting it more and more. Just thinking about it worsened it.

 

School life started to be a tough topic, too. With GD all your courage and self-confidence had gone. You started to be the perfect target for bullies again but this wasn't even the worst.

The worst was the gaping hole GD had left in your life – and your heart.

You caught yourself several times standing at your balcony, staring at the neighbour's and wishing that the blonde guy would come out of the apartement and start teasing you as usual.

 

 

Two weeks had already past but nothing changed. You walked back home after school, thinking back to the times you felt accepted and surrounded by friends. You missed them all. Big Bang, Nana...

 

„Yah! _____-ah!“

 

You stopped when a familiar voice called your name.

 

„Huh?“ You turned around and saw Nana glancing back at you.

 

She hurried to catch up with you and then grabbed your wrists to prevent you from running away.

 

„I have to talk to you! About this whole GD thing!“, she informed you and immediately you froze.

 

You wanted to say something but instead of speaking you just looked at Nana like she was a wild going hyena. It seemed like a miracle that Nana didn't even notice your partly scared, partly sceptical glance.

 

„I'm sorry.“, she said.

 

This was absolutely not what you had expected. Your expectations looked more like fighting, screaming, crying and stuff. Not like an apology.

 

„You're sorry?“, you asked her. „Are you serious about that?“

 

„Sure.“, she answered without hesitating. „I really am. I played up like you had tried to take away my boyfriend...but he broke up with me yesterday and told me that he can't be with someone he doesn't have feelings for. I didn't understand it in the beginning but he explained that he is in the same position – he has feelings for someone who can't return his affection. He didn't want anybody to feel like him...so he broke up with me. And then it was clear to me. If you are the person he talked about, you must have dumped him – so it means you didn't try to take away my man.“

 

Even though Nana's words about what happened between you and GD were not absolutely true, it helped you understanding GD and yourself a bit more. GD didn't hate you. He was just...heartbroken.

 

„Thank you, unnie!“, you thanked her and smiled brightly. You had to find GD and talk to him! Now!

 

Without even waiting for Nana to answer, you ran away. It was time to clean up the mess you had caused.

 

 

The sad thing about lovestories had always been that they were just fairytales. And happy endings seemed like lost treasures. It was a bold venture...and a kinda helpless one as well. Another week had past and there was not even a single hint of GD. There was just one last way out.

 

TOP was the one who was able to help out.

During math classes you leaned over to him and cleared your throat. It had been a while since the last time you talked to him. It felt a bit awkward.

 

„What's wrong?“, TOP asked you.

 

„Well...you know...the thing...we talked about...“, you tried to explain.

 

„You mean the thing I talked about and you denied, huh?“

 

You turned your head into the opposite direction and bit your underlip before you faced him again.

 

„Right...that thing.“, you agreed. „I thought about it for a while.“

 

„And finally realized that I was right?“

 

Okay...he started to get you upset now. Of course you felt bad because you had been stupid enough to deny what he had claimed...but you didn't knew it better back then! He could at least be a bit more empathetic.

 

„...yeah.“

 

TOP looked up from his exercise book and turned around to you. His face showed a bright smile, which revealed his perfect white teeth.

 

„I knew it! And now you want to talk to him!“, he said triumphing. „That might get a bit complicated...but I'll fix it...just give me some time.“

 

You nodded silently and observed TOP starting to write into his exercise book again – but it didn't look like maths at all.

 

 

Hmm...“

 

It was late evening when you were standing at the balcony again, watching the N Seoul tower and thinking back to todays talk with TOP. Would he really help you out?

 

You looked over to GD's balcony. It had been already two weeks since you saw lights in his apartment for the last time. Did he move out?

 

Curiousity won over rationality for the very first time when you caught yourself climbing over the balustrade of your balcony to reach the neighbour's one.

 

„Don't look down...just don't!“, you told yourself and tried not to fall and die a cruel death. „You're too young to die...“

 

You succesfully reached the balcony and sighed in relief. „Oh gee...too much adventure for just one single day...“, you complained and walked over to the door of the apartment to take a look if GD was home or not.

 

„It's too dark...“, you mumbled while pressing your face against the glass when suddenly...the door in front of you was opened and GD looked at you.

 

„What are you doing?“

 

He stood in front of you, looking down at you with crossed arms and raised eyebrows.

 

„I...I... don't know.“, you answerd a bit perplexed.

 

„You don't know?“, GD asked in disbelief. „You know that this is domestic disturbance?“

 

„Domestic...wait since when do you know things like that?“, you asked him back and frowned.

 

„We're getting bold now?“ GD seemed a bit upset and bend down. „Climb over to your own balcony again!“, he told you harshly.

 

„Fine, I'll go!“ You got up and wanted to get back to your balcony but GD grabbed your arm and turned you around again.

 

„You think you can escape that easily? Seriously...why did you look for me? And don't tell me you weren't, TOP told me you did.“ GD's eyes were fixing you like thick, heavy glue.

 

You gulped and then shrugged. „I wanted to say sorry.“, you told him.

 

„That's all?“

 

„...yes.“

 

GD wasn't satisfied at all. He let go of you and sighed. „Then I can really move out of this apartment.“

 

„What?! You're moving out?!“

 

„Sure...I mean...it's not like someone would miss me here...I don't need it anymore.“ Nonchalantly he put his hands into his trouser pockets and moved backwards to disappear in his flat again.

 

„Stop!“, you barely shouted. „I'd miss you!“

 

A devilish grin appeared on your neighbour's face. „Really?“

 

Suddenly he moved foreward again, pushing you backwards until you touched the balustrade with your back. His face came dangerously near and his hands grabbed the balustrade on the right and left of you. You were captured in GD's arms.

 

„Is there something more you want to tell me?“

 

Your heart was beating violently against your chest and GD's breath which touched your cheeks was heating up your body temperature for at least 500 degrees. GD moved even a bit more towards you, closing his eyes, his lips just a few milimeters away from yours.

You closed your eyes as well and waited for GD to kiss you...

 

...and waited...

 

...and waited...?

 

You opened one of your eyes again, facing a mop(?!) in front of you.

 

I thought I could trust that guy...you kids are really playing around, huh?!“

 

Your father was standing on the other balcony, fawning angrily the mop between you two. „Come over again, young lady! Immediately!!! And you dirty dog, take your hands off of her! Quickly!“