Don't go home

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

Hour for hour G-Dragon observed and analyzed your lifestyle. He skipped lessons just to follow you everywhere you went. He had been doing that once before but got caught by Jonghun and then gave up very soon. Now this attitude was celebrating its revival.

 

During lunch time he was sitting at the Big Bang table, looking to the table where you were sitting next to Nana and another guy he didn't know but who was obviously copying him.

At least you weren't spending your time with those F.T.Island cowards.

 

„You try to kill someone with your views?“, Daesung asked GD and chuckled.

 

„Maybe that's just his way to observe ____ from now on. Look over, Nana is really good influence on her. She looks gorgeous. I never thought she would look like that with a little bit of make up on and her hair done.“, Taeyang said and also looked over to you three.

 

„By the way...I heard she went on a date with Choi Jonghun lately.“, TOP mentioned without looking up from his lunch. „What do you think, GD? Is it true?“

 

GD bristled with anger. Jonghun...that guy was standing in his way.

But he would do something against it. Really soon...

 

„I accept this challenge.“, GD murmured.

 

„Challenge?“, TOP frowned but then started laughing. „You'll never change, huh?“

 

 

Aish....I don't know what to do...!“, Nana whined. „He didn't call me after that...!“

 

Eunhyuk and you were looking at your lunch. Hearing those things Nana told you about the spoiled evening was a bit too much while trying to eat something.

 

You swallowed a bit of your rice and then gave up – just like Eunhyuk.

 

„He will call you later. He always did.“, Eunhyuk weakly tried to cheer Nana up again.

 

„Yeah, I think so, too. Sometimes he's a bit difficult, I guess...but he will probably call you, so don't worry about that too much.“

 

„You don't know him! He looked so angry...! I don't know what to doooo....aing...at least you had a nice day,____-shi...by the way. Did you and Jonghun made out?“

 

If you had went on trying to eat, you would had spit everything on the table at that moment. Fortunately you didn't.

 

„Of course not!“, you answered promptly and shook your head.

 

Nana started laughing again. „I was just kidding...but you had a nice date, right?“

 

„Yeah, we did so.“

 

„Then you will meet again?“

 

You shrugged with your shoulders. „Maybe.“

 

Nana chuckled happily again and you could tell that she was already thinking about another way to organize a date – just to distract herself from her problem with her boyfriend.

 

 

When school was over you wanted to visit the F.T.Island hideout. Since you made friends with Eunhyuk and Nana you weren't able to meet the guys as often as before. With quick steps you made your way to the class room when you crossed Hongki's way.

 

„Your heading to the hideout?“, he asked you.

 

„Yeah, meeting up with Jonghun-oppa.“, you answered.

 

„He's not there.“

 

How came every time you wanted to meet him there, he wasn't available?

 

„He's dissapeared during lunch time...nobody has seen him since then. I think he went home earlier. Maybe he feels sick.“, Hongki informed you while wondering himself.

 

„Oh...thank you for telling me. Have a nice day then.“ You bowed and turned around.

 

„It's not like you can't meet Seunghyun-ah in the hideout...or me?!“, Hongki shouted after you and laughed.

 

 

Nana had club activities after school so you weren't able to join her on her way home and had to walk alone. The way to Nana's house was even longer than the one you had to your old flat. Nana had offered you to send a driver that fetch you up after school but you told her you had club activities yourself. Living at her house was enough, though. Capitalizing her hospitality was not your intention.

 

You walked slowly on the pavement when suddenly a car stopped next to you.

 

„Jump in.“

 

„Huh?“ Confusedly you looked to the open window and saw GD sitting in the car. You stopped and just blinked at him.

 

„Are you numb?! Jump in! I'll drive you home!“

 

You hesitated but then quickly entered the car. GD drove off and somehow you immediately felt like you had done a big fat mistake.

 

„Thank you...!“, you thanked him insecurely and hugged your back on your lap closely.

 

„You're welcome...I just saw you walking over there so I thought I could take you with me.“

 

You nodded silently.

 

GD was thinking about a way to start a conversation but failed constantly. He just didn't know what to say to seduce a girl like you. TOP already told him about you being quite intelligent but even more shy and underconfident. Of course he dated intelligent woman as well...but they were all the same – girls like Nana, Jessica or Hyuna. Easy to impress just by making some compliments.

 

„Yah!“, you said a bit louder and pointed at the street you passed by. „You missed the crossing!“

 

„Nope.“, GD answered slightly. „I dedicided.“

 

What? He couldn't do that! „No way!“, you said and wanted to sound angry but instead you sounded all whiny.

 

GD started chuckling. „I promise you will enjoy it.“

 

 

GD brought you to a park area where a lot of cars were already parked, people still sitting in them. Mostly couples.

 

„Where are we?“, you asked unsure.

 

„This is a drive-in cinema.“, GD answered to you and smiled. He received the completely different reaction from you, from the one he had expected.

 

Your mouth dropped open in shock and you started shaking your head wildly.

 

„No, no, no, no, no!“, you started, „I-I just can't!“

 

GD frowned without understanding. „What do you mean?“

 

„It's late already – Nana will be home soon, what will she think then? No way!“, you started to panic.

 

„Calm down!“, GD tried to appease you, even thinking about the opportunity to give you a slight slap because you were totally freaking out. „Just tell Nana you had club activities that lasted till night time...I'll drive you home later on, so just chill out.“

 

You blinked at him and wanted to contradict but GD turned around and looked up to the cinema wall in front of you. You sank into the seat and looked up in resignation as well. Nana would kill you...she would probably kill you...

 

You needed half an hour to relax a bit and get rid of the thought that you had some kind of a date with Nana's so much beloved boyfriend and that she would find out because your absence was more than suspicious...

 

GD waited for that moment like forever, never keeping an eye off you and then when he saw your shoulders dropping and your grib on your bag loosen up, he pretended to yawn to lay his arm around your shoulders then.

 

You winced when he did that and first looked at his hand that was now placed on your left shoulder before you looked directly at him. He was still looking straight forward to the cinema wall.

What was that?! You didn't even know why GD started acting strange around you...since when did it become like this?!

 

GD even started petting your shoulder what made you grimace and thinking a very irritated 'HUH?!'.

You just then realized how he tried to get you nearer to him. He was already sitting on the edge of his seat and tried to pull you a bit into his direction. With a vengeance you forced your to stay where it was at first and therefore your body started bending. While your legs were still in the beginning position your torso was dragged into GD's direction.

He finally looked at you and started laughing.

 

„What are you doing?“, he asked you while raising an eyebrow and laughing.

 

„...I do nothing.“, you answered and and forced yourself not to lose your serious expression.

 

„Then start relaxing.“, GD told you, ignoring the ambiguity of your answer.

 

„I'm totally relaxed!“, you responsed stressed.

 

„Really?“ GD frowned but took this as a sign to start what he was planning the whole evening. His hand wandered down to your waist and he grabbed it gently to pull you completely over to him.

It was the very first time he realized what a delicate person you were.

 

'No, no, no!', you thought and placed your hands on his chest to push him away. „STOP!“

 

GD's grib didn't losen up but at least he stopped.

 

„Let go of me!“

 

„Why? I'm doing nothing!“, he claimed and sounded upset.

 

„What?“ And what was that what he was doing right now?!

 

„Yeah. I'm just a very touchy-feely person, that's all. My hands are moving all by themselves.“, he explained it and made you look back at him in disbelief.

 

„I have to go!“, you said and again pushed him away. This time you succeeded in escaping of his grib. You hit the car's door open and jumped out to run away.

 

YAH!“

 

GD wanted to run after you but then just sighed and took out his cell phone. „Such an annoying person...“, he mumbled and typed in a number.

 

 

You ran for at least 15 minutes into a direction you didn't know where it would lead you. You finally ended up in a street you'd never been before.

 

„Aish...“

 

Lost you scratched your head. This street was lonesome...and the dark side-roads didn't make it any better.

 

You regretted entering GD's car. Why did you do that? You must have gone insane! You should have known that this would turn out in a catastrophe!

 

„Never again...!“, you told yourself.

 

„Never again...? What do you mean, cutie?“

 

Someone laid an arm around your shoulders and looked down at you. You froze. This was a totally stranger.You gulped and then slowly looked up with big rounded eyes. How was it possible that you had been so absorbed in your thoughts that you didn't notice the guys following you?

 

„Yah! She really is a cutie!“, the guy said and chuckled.

 

„Then share her with us!“, one of the others exclaimed.

 

You were speecheless.

 

„So...where do you want to go, honey? A bar? A nice hotel? Or do you want to stay here? Those side-roads look comfortable too, I guess.“

 

This was the end. This must have been the end.

 

With closed eyes your folded your hands and started praying. Praying that Jonghun would appear – just like always and save you.

 

„She will go nowhere with scum like you.“

 

Your right shoulder was dragged behind by the weight of the guy that had his arm laid around you. He fell to the ground and lost his grib at you. You heard a terrible cry of pain.

You just kept your eyes closed, squinting them as good as possible while you threw your hands against your ears to shut them as well. You were frozen by fear, not wanting to see anything. To hear anything... You even felt your legs losing their footing and somehow you landed on your knees.

Until your saviours hands took your hands away from your ears you kept your eyes and ears shut.

 

GD was looking at you. „Are you alright?“, he asked you.

 

You looked at him and nodded, not able to say anything. The guys that had teased you were already gone.

 

He helped you standing up again and laid an arm around you to lead you out of those dark streets.

 

 

Both of you stopped at a coffe shop where GD bought you a hot cocoa to calm you down a little bit.

 

You looked into the brown fluid before you started talking again.

 

„Thank you...“

 

GD shook his head and turned the cup of coffee in his hands. „You don't have to thank me...I have to apologize for...you know...“

 

You were still looking into your own cup and irritated GD even more who desperately looked for the right words.

 

„Uhm...can you forgive me for that?“

 

You nodded slightly.

 

„Then thank you...“

 

 

After you left the coffee shop again, GD accompanied you walking back to Nana's house. You had refused to enter his car again so he had offered to walk together.

 

„You really want to go home now?“, he asked you.

 

„Yes.“, you answered short-spoken.

 

„Don't go home~“, GD crooned and smiled sweetly.

 

You just took another step back as a reaction. Not again that G-Dragon back from the car incident.

 

He immediately stopped and looked serious again. „Sorry 'bout that...I just mean...I want to redress my behaviour.“

 

„You don't have to...just take me home.“, you told him.

 

 

When you arrived at Nana's house GD took leave quite quickly and left you enter the house alone.

Nana was in the living room, watching some TV.

 

„You're back?“, she shouted into the hallway.

 

„Yeah, it became a bit late today.“, you shouted back.

 

„Ah...I see.“

 

You threw a quick view into the living room, beckoning over to Nana before you went into your room where you dropped into your bed and sighed.

 

What a strange evening...GD was awkward. Really awkward...

You still didn't know why he started acting that strange all of a sudden. But somehow you were thankfull that he rescued you...

But still...what a strange guy.

 

 

G-Dragon met the guys he had fought to defend you at his house.

 

„How did it turn out?“, one of them asked him.

 

„Not too good...“, he answered and passed them by. „Not too good...“

 

Well at least he was able to impress you after he had spoiled everything. You were such a mystery to GD, he didn't know how to approach you.

 

The guys changed looks. „So I got beaten up for nothing...aish...“, the one who had laid an arm around you said and sighed while he was rubbing his bruised chin.

 

„Yah!“ GD stopped right at the door case.

 

They three guys winced and looked at him. „Yes?“

 

„Before I totally forget about that...piece of ...“ He shook his head and grimaced in disgust, „ Let the guy out. I don't want him starting rotting in my cellar.“

 

They guys all nodded and bowed before GD left the room.

 

 

Jonghun had been captured somewhere the whole day. He didn't know where he had been, but he knew where and when he was assailed. It was on his way to the music lesson rooms after lunch when suddenly someone knocked him out from behind. He woke up somewhere in the dark, his hands bonded behind his back. A thick tape had been stuck on his mouth so he wasn't even able to call for help.

In the late evening someone came and put a sack over his head before he brought Jonghun back to the streets where he was again knocked out.

He woke up in the middle of the night lying on the street with a really bad headache.

He knew who had done this to him but he didn't know why that person did it...

Whatever...one thing was for sure:

This ment war.

 


Merry Christmas everyone! :)