First Crush

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

Yah! Hyung! Where have you been?“, Hongki wanted to know when Jonghun arrived.

 

He was just entering the rehearsal room when each members' head went up.

 

„Mianhe, I was busy with something important.“, Jonghun apologized.

 

„But missing rehearsals as a leader doesn't look good...!“ Hongki sighed, sat down on the little chair that was still standing in the room and pouted.

 

„I bet it was because of _____-ah.“, Seunghyun whispered towards his hyungs and started chuckling.

 

„Yah! What did you say?!“, Jonghun immediately cut in when he heard him whispering your name.

 

„Look! He's freaking out just because I mentioned her!“ Seunghyun pointed at him and broke out in laughters.

 

Jonghun went over to him and gave him a slap at his backhead. Seunghyun winced and rubbed his head in pain.

 

„Ouch!“, he whined and squinted his right eye.

 

„You deserved that – and you, stop laughing!“, he told the other members who were still laughing.

 

„Just because you've got a crush on her...!“, Seunghyun complained and got another slap from his hyung.

 

„Aing!“

 

 

You figured out that you had a lot of lessons together with Seunghyun and TOP. You even had geography together with both. There was the first big problem. Who should sit next to you?

 

After Jessica's attack you had tried to keep distance to Big Bang as good as possible but during maths TOP didn't leave you alone for just a single minute. It seemed like he was attached to you because you were quite intelligent and an acceptable conversation partner to him.

He once asked you why you didn't want to spend another break with Big Bang. You had quickly told him that you had club stuff to do during breaks – even though you weren't a member of just even one.

 

Not spending time with TOP ment spending even more time with FT Island. Jonghun made sure that noone was able to bully you again as long as he was around. Therefore you hung out most of the time with the guys and Jonghun even accompanied you home every afternoon.

 

„You come here – sit next to me!“, TOP told you when he saw you thinking about where to sit.

 

Your eyes widened and you hurried over to him.

 

„Yah! ______-ah!“, Seunghyun wanted to complain but TOP threw a destroying view at him that silenced the guitarist immediately.

 

„You're avoiding me.“, TOP said.

 

It was no question. It was a conclusion.

 

„N-No...! Of course I'm not...!“, you contradicted nervously.

 

„Of course you are! Don't lie to me like that – right in my face. Aish, who had thought you could be that cruel?“

 

TOP sighed.

 

„M-Mianhe...“, you apologized and looked at your lap in embarassment.

 

„It's okay as long as you stop it from now on. I feel weird looking for you every time.“

 

You nodded and felt heat filling up your head. TOP was looking for you? Did that mean he cared for you in some way?

The warmth of happiness spreaded in your chest and a tiny smile made your lips curl up.

The feeling that someone cared for you was still new to you, even though the FT Island boys were having an eye on you since the attack.

 

„You're hanging around with the FT Island guys a lot lately, huh?“, TOP wanted to know while he was listening halfway to the teacher speaking.

 

„Yeah...that's true.“, you answered him low-voiced.

 

„Did they do that to you?“ TOP pointed at the big plasters at your knees.

 

You promptly shook your head and felt anger coming up.

 

„No...they didn't!“, you muttered, „They even saved me from the one who did that!“

 

TOP raised an eyebrow.

 

„Okay, okay...calm down again, girl.“

 

 

You and TOP are really close, aren't you?“, Seunghyun wanted to know after the lesson was over.

 

You winced and became all bustling. To Seunghyun that looked really suspicious.

 

„Not really. We're just talking a bit during lessons because we're ready with the exercises really quick.“

 

Seunghyun frowned and put his hands into his trouser pockets. TOP was the only one of Big Bang that didn't seem to be under G-Dragon's control...but still he was arrogant in his own way, playing off every time just because he was a really intelligent student.

 

„But you don't have a crush on him or something like that, right?“

 

„A what?“, you asked while your eyes were widening.

 

„A crush...falling in love with him.“, Seunghyun explained it to you impatiently.

 

„I-I-...of course not! I never had a crush on someone before...!“, you tried to defend yourself.

 

„WHAT?! You never had one?!“, Seunghyun asked in disbelief. „That can't be!“

 

You shrugged with your shoulders and looked straight forward. Why did that floor seemed to be that long to you this time? Aish...

 

Seunghyun was figuring out a new plan while you were silent and hoped to arrive the next room quickly.

 

„Is there someone around that might be a crush? I mean – if you never had one maybe you just don't really realize that you've gotta crush on someone.“

 

You shook your head.

 

„No one that makes your heart beat faster and heats up your body?“, Seunghyun asked.

 

For a second you blinked but then again shook your head.

 

„Noone who gives you nicknames or is picking at you a little bit? Or who defends and cares for you?“

 

„No.“

 

„Noone who tries to build up a lot of skinship?“

 

It was more than clearly that Seunghyun was thinking of Jonghun even though he just saw him acting cowardly around you – nothing of the points he had mentioned. That was more or less because it was the other way round – Jonghun had a crush on you, not you on him.

 

For some reason you didn't understand anything Seunghyun said. You didn't get want he wanted to achieve with those questions – therefore you just sighed frustratedly and shook your head to each of them.

 

 

You were thinking about this conversation quite a lot and figured out that a lot of guys made your heart beat faster – but not in the way Seunghyun meant.

FT Island all made you nervous because you weren't used to be in company of others.

Only one person made your heart beat faster in another way.

 

It all cleared up during maths.

 

TOP grabbed your head from the back and disheveled your hair roughly.

 

„I heard about that bullying.“

 

You wincend and then looked at him without saying anything. He seemed to be upset.

 

„Why didn't you tell me?“

 

„I...I...“

 

„Yeah, you. Tell me!“

 

„I didn't know you would care about that...“, you answered to him, „Plus it's my business...I don't think that anyone else wants to be part of it.“

 

TOP sighed annoyedly.

 

„You're talking such a crap, that's unbelievable. I already scolded GD. He's insane! How can he tell all the others to start bullying a helpless, little girl? And how can you not tell me about that?“

 

You felt guilty. He really seemed to care.

 

„I'm just a little wallflower without any courage...how could I have asked one of you to help me?“, you asked and looked straight at your desk.

 

TOP was stunned by your words but then started to chuckle.

 

„Aish...girl. Wallflower – that doesn't fit at all. If you like to be called like a flower then take one that really fits you.“

 

He grabbed your chin and turned your face into his direction.

 

You looked back at him and again your heart was beating up fast.

 

„I would say you're more like a tulip. On the first view not too special but on the second a quite nice flower.“ He smiled then and let go of your chin.

 

With a quick move you looked back at your desk.

 

The things Seunghyun had told you crossed your mind again.

 

Caring. Heartbeat. Heat. Defense. Nicknames. Skinship.

 

All of it was fitting...and here we went with big problem No. 2.

 

You really had a crush – but not on the person Seunghyun had wanted to direct you.