Being Jealous

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

You woke up when the door of the stockroom was opened loudly.

 

„____-AH!“ Jonghun's voice rang straight through your whole head.

 

After you opened your eyes, you saw him looking at you with a mixture of anger, disbelief and shock. You realized why...because you were leaning against G-Dragon. In the dark...alone.

 

As quick as possible you got up and stumbled towards Jonghun.

 

„I'm so sorry...! We got locked inside of the stockroom!“

 

„Yeah...I thought so after I called everyone to get to know where you've been.“, Jonghun said but sounded unimpressed.

 

GD slowly got up as well. He watched Jonghun and you and threw an hostile look at him.

Jonghun just snorted and pulled you softly to his side to get you out of the gym.

 

You didn't talk about this incident again.

 

 

The second date with Jonghun was deferred...but instead you met GD even more often.

 

GD helped you out with teaching you dance steps and a bit of basketball, so that you wouldn't fail the next time you meet the others in the clubs.

 

„You're doin' it wrong again.“, he scolded you when he was sitting next to you on the piano bench. Since the music club was the upcoming one, he decided to focus on your piano skills.

GD laid an arm around you and gently pressed your fingers down. The tune was right now...but his heartbeat was the only thing you could hear at the whole time.

It was a calm heartbeat that sometimes became a bit quicker and more excited. You started enjoying listening to it until he got up again and walked over to the window to open it.

 

„Let's have a break. You wanna drink something?“

 

I wanna listen some more to the music of your heart..., you thought a bit disappointed but nodded.

 

GD smiled and went out of the room to get some bottles of Vitamin Water for the two of you.

 

„Padam Padam...“, you mumbled and went over to the window to snap some fresh air when suddenly Jonghun's head went upwards out of the bushes.

 

„HIYAAAAA!“, you shouted and fell backwards to the ground.

 

„Yah! I mean...! I'm sorry!“ Jonghun quickly climbed into the room. „I didn't mean to shock you that much!“

 

„What are you doing here?!“, you asked him and gasped. And what would GD do if he saw Jonghun in here? Your head went panicing from the left to the right. „You have to go! You shouldn't be here!“

 

With quick moves you stood up and grabbed Jonghun's arm to drag him out of the room.

 

„I just wanted to see you.“, he tried to explain himself.

 

The two of you got out on the floor – but just for a few seconds because you saw GD coming back and quickly pushed Jonghun into the room again before you also stepped in and closed the door behind you.

 

„Eotthokae?!“, you whined and looked back to the open window. „You have to go! Now! Through the window!“

 

Jonghun frowned. „Why? I wanted to talk to you!“

 

„It's not possible now! We can talk later!“ You pushed Jonghun to the window and forced him to climb it up backwards.

 

„I don't wanna go now! And even if he comes in...I'll tell him we need to talk.“, Jonghun tried to convince you but he didn't succeed.

 

„No way! Go!“, you told him.

 

„Yah! Be careful!“ Jonghun was about to fall and grabbed the window frame to prevent it. The door behind you was opened and full of shock you pushed Jonghun with a vengeance. He lost his grib and fell backwards, grabbing your shoulders before he did so and pulled you with him. The two of you landed in the bushes – you more comfortably than Jonghun did.

 

„..._______-ya?“, you heard GD asking into the empty room.

 

 

Your heart started beating up fast and loud.

 

„Aish...where's this girl again...?!“ GD went back again – probably to go and look for you.

 

„Remind me that I will kill you for that!“, you told Jonghun angrily but he was just answering with a laugh.

 

„This was absolutely worth it.“, he said and got up, laughing. He helped you up on your feet and gently patted away the leaves which were covering you. „Our second date and we are back there where we first met – in the bushes.“ He was smiling brightly.

 

You wanted to be angry but he was right – when you first met you were hiding in the bushes and observing him and Seunghyun. „That's right.“, you agreed. „But this is not our second date...I have to go ba-“

 

„Yah! Don't go back! He sees you more often than I do lately. Just this one time...okay?“

 

For just one minute you thought about it insecurely and Jonghun immediately took the chance to grab your wrist and drag you behind him.

 

„Yaaaah...! Wait!“

 

 

Jonghun dragged you about 10 metres until you ran into TOP.

 

„Yah! _____-ah!“, he stopped you and glanced sceptically at Jonghun. „Weren't you practicing with GD?“

 

„Uhm...yeah...“, you replied.

 

TOP immediately grabbed Jonghun's wrist and forced him to let go of you. „I swear...never touch her again or else I'm gonna do something to you, that's even worse than you can imagine. _____-ah! Go back to GD! NOW!“

 

Jonghun and you changed views but then you quickly moved away while Jonghun looked after you with a dropped open mouth, shocked by the fact how easily you went back again.

 

„_____-yah!“, he called you but TOP silenced him with a warning last glance.

 

You can thank me afterwards, JiYong...., TOP thought and sighed.

 

 

After this incident everything became a bit...strange.

You had told GD you went to the restrooms when he was looking for you. He just believed in your words and everything between the both of you was alright.

But TOP was more of a problem. He was looking at you with his judging eyes as if he wanted to punish you for nearly running away with Jonghun.

Jonghun also became awkward. He wasn't around as often as before. Seemed like TOP really scared him in some ways.

 

 

It was break time and you were sitting next to the Big Bang members while stoking your lunch.

 

The guys were talking about something you didn't listen to until TOP was directing the conversation straight to you.

 

„What where you two doing by the way, _____-ah?“

 

„Huh?“, your eyes rounded and you blinked at the guys in wonder.

 

„Two days ago I saw Choi Jonghun and you together.“

 

It was GD who reacted first.

 

„When?!“

 

What was that? Was TOP really tattling on you?!

 

„Two days ago...I was wondering since you two were supposed to practice together, right?“, TOP said and looked innocently at GD.

 

With opened mouth you looked at TOP with your eyes shouting ' Why do you do that to me?!'.

TOP was just smiling back at you as if he wasn't aware of anything. You knew what he was doing. You knew it! Exactly!!!

 

„Seems like Choi Jonghun and you get along really well. Are you dating?“

 

You could see GD's nostrils flaring and his hands closing into fists. If he was a volcano, he would have been fuming warningly now.

 

„By the way, there he is.“, TOP said.

 

Your heads turned to the entrance of the cafeteria where Jonghun and Hongki just had entered.

 

Oh, TOP was so much enjoying this. Provocating GD like that.

 

„Why don't you go over and greet him?“, he asked you and grinned devilish.

 

GD was obviously pissed off.

 

„N-No...I don't think I c-can do that...“, you answered and looked at the table. Daesung even thought about rescuing you but getting into this tripple constilation made him feel a bit worried about his own life.

 

„Get off!“, GD told you angrily. „Get off now!“ He stood up and grabbed your wrist to pull you up from your chair. “Go and greet this !“

 

He pushed you rudely away from the table and sat down again. You looked back in shock but then shook your head and slowly moved forward. What an idiot this G-Dragon could be! Such a really, really big idiot!!!

 

„Do you know what you just did?“, TOP asked GD.

 

„The right thing?“, GD asked rhetorically back and snorted.

 

TOP sighed and shook his head. This went too far. He was planning on making GD jealous – but not on making him send you away.

 

GD was also planning. He was planning on how he could get rid of Jonghun - once and for all.