Pull the Trigger

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

On one day you were walking hand in hand with Jonghun, the very next day he was replaced by GD. It was just natural that the public response at school was anything else than positive. The students didn't say a word about you now that you had officially become GD's one and only girlfriend but they didn't put a lot of effort into hiding their disagreement either.

But to you everything was perfectly all right as long as GD was squeezing your hand softly, smiling at you and whispering sweet words just dedicated to your ears.

 

Nothing else mattered than GD. Not that Nana was upset at first because she couldn't understand how you were able to forgive him. Not that you were No 1 on GD's ex-girlfriend's blacklist. Not even that F.T.Island, especially Jonghun, didn't speak to you anymore.

 

Everything was okay because you just experienced your very first love with the very guy you had feared and hated the most in the beginning of this school term.

 

 

It was monday morning and you were sitting next to TOP discussing about an upcoming trip to Lotte World with Big Bang. Lessons had not started yet but the room was already filled up with the students, including Seunghyun who was sitting in the back not caring about you at all.

 

The morning peace was broken when somebody who definitely did not belong to these students opened the door. The whole room was muted when Jonghun walked straight towards you, placing something on your table by nearly hitting it violently on it. His eyes met yours telling all of his anger inside to you.

 

Jonghun didn't say a word. He was just giving you this short, very intensive glance and then left the room.

 

You were shocked and looked down to face the object he had left to you. It was the golden locker.

 

„...“

 

After Jonghun had left the room the students broke into uncontrollable gossip.

 

What a !“ - „Yah, how can she do that to Jonghun-sunbae?!“ - „What a bad girl!“ - „Femme fatale!“

 

YAH!“, TOP tried to stop them but their words didn't even reach you.

 

Your head and heart were flooded by guilt. Guilt that had finally reached your mind and made you get up from your seat.

 

„____-ah? What's wrong? I make them stop, just wait a m-“ TOP couldn't even finish his sentence before you started running after Jonghun.

 

„Jonghun-oppa!“, you called out for him, rushing through the floors, nearly crushing into other students. „Jonghun-oppa!“, you shouted over and over again.

 

Lessons had already started but you were still looking for your friend. Your friend whose heart you had broken into billions of pieces and didn't even notice it.

 

You decided it would be best to look for him at the F.T.Island hideout...and there he was.

 

He was sitting in the hideout, playing the guitar, just as he had done when you met the first time. You were reminded of the fact that he and Seunghyun had been the very first persons that had been nice to you in your entire life. They had been friends to you. But now they were gone. It was just impossible to be friends with F.T.Island and Big Bang at the same time.

 

With insecure steps you entered the hideout and when Jonghun noticed you stepping inside, he immediately stopped playing.

 

„What do you want in here? You're not allowed to stay here.“, he told you strictly. Neither friendly nor angered. He told it to you as if you were a stranger. Just some student who did something that was forbidden and had to be reminded of it.

 

„Oppa, please-!“, you wanted to explain yourself but Jonghun cut you off immediately.

 

Don't-call-me-oppa-anymore! We are no friends!“, he said now more angered and harshly.

 

„B-But we are friends!“, you contradicted helplessly. „We have been friends the whole time!“

 

„No, ____-ah. We're no friends. We have never been it seems. I thought we were friends, too. But what a friend are you, knowing how I feel about you. Knowing that and knowing that you don't feel the same about me. Knowing all of this but still ask me to be your boyfriend. Your real boyfriend. Just to dump me the very first time you meet another guy pleasing you more than I do?“ His words were filled with multiple emotions. They were drowning in regret, anger, sadness....and they were able to silence you.

 

„That's nothing a real friend would do. Never.“

 

You looked to the ground, hurt by his words. Hurt by their truth. What could you say to ease his pain? There was nothing you could do, nothing that would explain your behaviour and satisfy him. You were powerless.

 

„I'm sorry.“, you said sheepishly.

 

„Yes, I'm also sorry.“, he agreed and turned around. „Would you please leave me alone now? I need some time to clear my mind.“

 

You nodded even though he wasn't able to see it and went to the door to leave the F.T.Island hideout with a heavy heart.

 

____-ah.“, Jonghun's voice made you stop for the last time. You still didn't dare to turn around and face him again. „What happened to you? You had been another person when we met. A better person...why did you have to change that much? I don't get it...“

 

There was no answer to this question.

 

 

The whole day was ruined to you. The conversation with Jonghun was bothering you too much as if you could have enjoyed just a single second of this horrible day.

 

When you were standing on your balcony in the evening you couldn't get any release of this bad feeling.

 

„Hey,____-ah.“, GD's gentle voice was dragging you out of your hurtful thoughts. „What's wrong? You left school early today...“

 

I didn't feel well...“, you answered him but avoided to let him take a look at your face. He shouldn't see that you had been crying the entire time in your room. Jonghun's words were still echoing through your head. You've been a better person...

 

„TOP told me about what happened this morning.“ GD climbed over to your balcony and turned you around. He gently caressed your cheeks and the burning spots under your swollen eyes. „Don't cry because of that idiot. If he can't accept that you're with me now, he didn't want to be friends anyway.“

 

You wished it was like this but unfortunately you knew better. Jonghun was right about hating you now. It was the worst thing ever to know and understand his feelings. If something like that had happened to you, you would have reacted the same way.

 

All your efforts to prevent the tears flowing failed and you started crying.

 

„Oh, no, no, no!“, your boyfriend paniced. „Don't cry now, ____-ah, I beg you!“

 

Once you had started you couldn't stop anymore. GD quickly pulled you into his arms and patted your head but even after a while you couldn't stop so he tried something else.

 

„Just wait here! And don't move!“, he commanded and climbed back to his own balcony to disappear into his apartment. It took some minutes until he was back again, holding a box in his hands looking really familiar to you.

 

„Where did you get that from?“, you asked him in shock and wiped away some of your tears.

 

„I took it away from that F.T.Island youngster. This box was not ment to be his so I thought it would be best to get it back to its original owner one day.“, he explained and handed the box to you.

 

It was the valentine's present you had made for TOP. The chocolates which were dedicated to your first crush.GD had kept it the whole time.

 

You started crying again – not because of sadness this time. Your tears were tears of happiness.

 

„YAH! Don't cry again now!“, GD told you displeased. „That was absolutely not my intention!“

 

While you were crying you pressed the box against your chest. „Thank you so much, JiYong. This is just...so nice...“, you sobbed.

 

„Then if it makes you happy, don't cry now!“, he pleaded and made you started laughing. Laughing but crying at the same time.

 

 

It took you a few weeks until you were able to laugh with a happy and eased heart. GD put all his efforts into making you forget about the incident with Jonghun. He was taking you out everyday, showing you the beautiful sights of Seoul but avoided places you had visited with Jonghun. He made the golden locker disappear out of your sight and when your laughters were filling the Big Bang hideout again, he knew that all of it had paid off well.

 

Nana had invited herself to hang out at your house today, so she was walking next to you, telling you about some of the things Eunhyuk surprised her with everyday. She seemed extraordinary happy these days, being all in love, growing more and more beautiful.

 

„Seriously, we should go on a double-date together!“, she suggested and giggled.

 

„Hmm..yes, maybe.“, you agreed even though you felt somehow awkward about your boyfriend meeting his ex-girlfriend at a double date with you. That was just weird...but Nana seemed to be completely over GD by now.

 

„Aigooo~ I'm so excited to see where you actually live! And GD-oppa is living right next door?“, she asked you when you arrived and took the elevator to get up to the right floor.

 

„Yupp. I was shocked in the beginning but nowadays I feel that it is quite comfortable to have my boyfriend around all the time. He even comes over to have some dinner with us everyday. My father really likes him.“

 

„I see~ I'm also excited to meet your father, ____-ah!“, Nana squealed like an excited little child.

 

You laughed at her reaction and then opened the door when you reached the apartment.

 

To your surprise it was completely left alone. At this time your father used to be at home already, preparing something for dinner. But he was not there. The apartment was covered in darkness in this late hour and there was no hint of the warmth of a family member.

 

„Hmm...strange...“, you mumbled and turned the lights on. „Usually he's home by this hour...“

 

You walked into the kitchen, Nana following you insecurely but curiously at the same time.

 

„Maybe he has to work late today.“, she assumed.

 

You wanted to say the same but then you found a note in the kitchen, telling you where your father was...and it left you with pure shock.

 

 

'Finally realized that someone is missing?

There is someone missing in my life, too.

Give him back to me – hurt him, make him hate you. I don't care how you do it but I want you to disappear out of his sight all and for once. I want his love for you to vanish.

Do what I ask you for and you will get your father back.

 

PS: Don't let GD or anyone else know about this or you will see your father the next time on his funeral.'

 

 

For a whole while you were just sitting on the sofa and looking at the wall on the oposite side of the room, thinking intensely about what you should and could do. You neither said a word, nor did you move while Nana was walking through the living room and voicing out all of her anger.

 

„THIS IS NOT APPROPRIATE!“, she exclaimed. „THIS IS JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE! We have to call the police! We have to look for your father! I will call my appa and then we will solve this problem quickly! This just can't be true!“

 

Your phone was constantly ringing because of GD who had expected you to be around already. It had been two hours ago since you had noticed the message the kidnapper had left for you.

 

Yesterday you had told GD that you would text him once Nana was back home. But she was still with you, trying to get with the situation her own way.

 

„This must be a nightmare...“, you finally mumbled and rested your face in your hands. „This can be nothing else than a very, very miserable nightmare...!“

 

Nana stopped and watched you in silence. She bit her lower lip, trying to find the right words, but she felt upset and worried herself. Even scared. This was nothing Nana was used to.

 

„What should we actually do about this?“, Nana asked you helplessly.

 

„I don't know...“, you admited and sighed. „I should follow the instructions, shouldn't I?“

 

When you gained a clear mind back, there was no hold of your emotions anymore. You teared up in silence, not being able to say a single word because there was no breathe left for just a single sound.

 

„Aigoo...“, Nana breathed out heavily and took seat next to you, to gently put you into her arms.

 

„I'm so scared!“, you finally sobbed. „Unnie, what will happen to my appa?!“

 

„I dunno...“, Nana whispered. „I really don't know.“

 

 

Thirty minutes later you didn't get any further. There was just another problem facing you – GD himself. He had started knocking at your door, ringing the door bell and shouting out for you.

 

„____-ah! I know you're in there! Why don't you answer my calls?“, he shouted desperately. Nana and you could clearly hear how worried and even afraid he was.

 

„What's wrong?!“, he shouted again before his bewildered knocking got weaker and weaker. „Please...open the door...“

 

It broke your heart to hear him like this. But the fear of loosing your father was too big to open your eyes. You suddenly felt scared all the way. The kidnapper was able to intrude this apartment complex even though it was under the gundal organization of GD's father. How was that possible? Was the villain even able to spy on you? To overhear everything you said? To watch every step you made?

 

„Unnie, please take me away from here!“, you begged Nana who nodded quickly. She called her personal butler to send a car to pick you up.

 

And when GD finally had given up and left the area in front of the door you fast-paced ran out of the building.

 

 

Nana had insisted you to stay at her home again. She wanted to make sure nothing would happen to you. But still there was no hint of your father's whereabout.

 

„What should we do?“, you asked over and over again. „We can't call the police...I can ask nobody...what should we do...?“

 

The only thing you were doing was staring at the floor, hugging your knees and moving for- and backwards the whole time.

 

Nana watched you with a mixture of worry and shock. And because she didn't know what to do herself, she called somebody. Somebody you wouldn't have thought would ever help you.

 

 

„What's the matter?“, Jonghun asked when Nana opened the door for him. „You sounded extremely worried.“

 

„Yes...“, Nana mumbled. „It's because of her.“

 

She pointed at you who still didn't move a bit from the spot in the luxurious living room.

 

„What the...Nana-yah, why did you call me for her? You know what happened!“

 

He was about to take a leave again but Nana threw herself in front of him, stopping him and giving him an angry glance.

 

„Don't leave before you listened to what happened! You're the only one who can help us!“, she hissed at him.

 

„Oh, common. Did G-er dump her?!“, he asked angrily.

 

SHUT UP! Somebody kidnapped ____-ah's father!“

 

Like an overprotective lion mother Nana roared at Jonghun, making his anger disappear to give some space for shock and disbelief.

 

„WHAT?!“

 

„We got a message earlier today! Take a look!“

 

Nana took the note out of her super-slim Levis jeans and literally hit it agains Jonghun's chest.

 

He took a deep look at it and then dropped his jar.

 

„What the...!“

 

It took him a moment to find some words about it but even then – they were not helpful at all.

 

„This is just...I can't believe that...oh .“

 

Jonghun's eyes wandered towards the living room in which you were still sitting, being all depressed on your own.

 

„What should we do?“, Nana asked her ex-boyfriend as calm as possible. „Your father is the police governor...is there anything you can do to help her?“

 

He just shook his head.

 

„There's a reason why I'm on the same school as gundal kids. These gundals can't be arrested that easily...and as we see here...it must be one of G-Dragon's ex-girlfriends.“

 

As if he had expected Nana to lose all of her calmness and breaking into a state of anger about G-Dragon being used to have more than just her as his girl, Jonghun took a little step back and glanced at her carefully. But all she did was thinking, not even caring about his words. He was not sure if she understood what his words might have intended. Maybe she just had no anger towards him, no love, no hatred.

 

„Don't look at me like that...I know about GD's ex-girlfriends...it all came out when there was this scandal about ____-ah and him ending up in a clash a few weeks ago.“, Nana commented at Jonghun's kinda disrespectful way of looking at her. „No need to worry, I'm over it.“

 

Like he was about to apologize, Jonghun cleared his throat and nodded at her.

 

„Fine...then who do you suspect it to be?“

 

„It must be CL. There's no way that Hyuna, the daughter of a hotel chain owner, or Jessica, the daughter of the foreign minister, are capable to kidnap someone.“

 

Again he nodded and then looked straight to the living room where you were still sitting on the sofa.

 

„And..how is she? I hope you took away her phone to prevent her doing something stupid.“, Jonghun said.

 

Of course Nana sighed and face palmed. „Do you think I'm stupid? I did that first after we got here.“

 

„Fine...and....did you talk to her after you two arrived at your house?“, he went on asking.

 

„No...she didn't say anything...“, Nana admitted, now worriedly again.

 

Jonghun made a thoughtful face before he slowly moved towards the living room.

 

„____-ah!“, he called your name.

 

You winced and looked up at him, your eyes widening in pure shock.

 

„Unnie! Why did you bring him here?! Did you tell him?! Oh no! We can't tell anyone! My father's gonna die now!“, you immediately paniced and threw your arms into the air.

 

NO!NO!NO!“, you called out bewilderedly and jumped up from the sofa before you histerically started crying.

 

„Oh shoot!“ Jonghun hurried to your side and dragged you into his arms. „Calm down again, girl!“, he tried to tell you but you were just hitting him with your fists, shouting angrily, histerically, helplessly.

 

Nana was even more helpless. She just stood there, watching how Jonghun tried to calm you down, covering with her hands.

 

It took Jonghun about 20 minutes to get you sitting quietly on the sofa again. You hadn't been talking since then and just looked at the ground in silence . Nana and Jonghun were even talking to each other as if you weren't able to listen. As if you were a disabled person or a pet.

 

„We can't leave her alone. I'll stay here with her until she is about normal again.“, Jonghun decided and got an agreeing nod of Nana.

 

„I do, too. I don't know what might happen if we leave her alone...and until we have an idea to get her father back, let's just stay here an keep an eye on her.“

 

And so they did. Your two friends spent the whole night with watching over you and discussing about plans to find your father. But in the end there was no helpful result. It was already dawning when they were so exhausted, that both of them fell asleep. You still weren't able to get some rest, so you were just watching them and asking yourself how their family must look like and what a person would kidnap another one's family member.

 

Nana...she was the daughter of a very mighty chaebol. Her parents never were at home. She was all the time alone by herself and some butlers around. Was she happy? Did she love her parents?

You knew that she was daddy's little princess. So you guessed she really did love her parents. And you thought that she missed them.

 

Jonghun's mother was at home almost all the time. She was a loving mother, the caring type. She prepared breakfast, cared about Jonghun's clothing...and she sent him messages all the time. When it had become late in the evening yesterday, she had called and asked where Jonghun had been. He had lied to her and told her, that he was staying at school overnight for study.

His father was working all the time...but nevertheless they had a very close relationship. He was lucky compared to Nana...or even GD.

 

Those two friends knew how precious the love of a family was. So they were helping you. So they were caring. You felt thankful and all of a sudden very guilty for bothering them that much. They were your best friends and even after you broke Jonghun's heart over and over again...he was still by your side. Your hero in disguise. The knight to get you out of the mess every time.

 

You didn't want to cry anymore. But in that moment you couldn't help but cry because you had friends that were staying by your side in the darkest hours of your life.

 

 

When they woke up again, it was already late afternoon.

 

Jonghun was the first to wake up. His eyelids were flattering when he woke up and he nearly jumped up.

 

„____-AH!“, he shouted and looked for you, finding you kneeling on the carpet, looking through some delivery service menues.

 

„Oh man...! I was worried!“, he said and sighed in relief.

 

Nana who was woken up by Jonghun's loud call, yawned and rubbed her eyes. „What's wrong?“, she asked sleepily and looked at you. „OH! ____-ah! You're not in that crazy shock state anymore?“

 

You simply shook your head. „There's no help in being depressed all the time...I'm still extremely worried...but yet I don't know what to do...so I try to keep my calm.“, you answered and then held up a chicken order menue.

 

„Are you hungry? Need some breakfast? Let's order something.“

 

Jonghun and Nana exchanged puzzled views but then slowly nodded.

 

 

„Aish...we missed school today.“, Nana mentioned when you and her were sitting on the sofa while Jonghun was ordering some food.

 

„We stayed up all night...It's just natural we slept that long.“, you just shrugged your shoulders.

 

„Hmm...I think now that you're back to normal again, we can check your phone, don't we?“

 

She looked for your phone in her handbag and then handed it to you.

 

Somehow it made you nervous just seeing the black screen and the blinking light on top of your Samsung Note 3 which was trying to tell you that you had some messages waiting for you.

 

You gulped but then the display...and there they were.

 

384 missed calls by G-Dragon.

421 new messages...by G-Dragon.

And lots and lots of KakaoTalk messages...

 

„Wow...GD is kinda obsessed of you...“, Nana mumbled next to you and even sounded disappointed, „...he never texted me that much.“

 

Next to all these 'Where are you?'. 'What's wrong?' and 'Why don't you reply?' messages there was one striking yours and Nana's attention.

 

There was a message you received from...your father.

 

„What's that?!“, Nana asked in shock.

 

You felt how the air around you started to feel freezing cold on your skin and how your chest was tightening until it was making it difficult to breathe.

 

„...let's see...“, you mumbled hoarsely and clicked on the message.

 

'Staying out of school won't help you rescueing your father.

I told you to make GD hate you. Not to make him miss you even more!

Fix that mess!'

 

At the end of the message there was a photo added. It was showing your father. He was enchained and gagged, his eyes covered by a blindfold.

 

„OPPA!“, Nana was calling Jonghun hectically, „OPPAAAAAAA!!!

 

„What's wrong?“, Jonghun asked when got back to the living room.

 

Nana took the phone out of your hands and handed it to him. His eyes were instantly widening.

 

„That's it...!“, he muttered. „That's it!

 

„W-What?“

 

Nana and you looked the same irritated at his reaction.

 

„Sending a message with your father's phone! The culprit exposed himself with that! ___-ah...I know we're not allowed to show this to the police...but let me hand that to my father and I promise we can find your father tonight! And this photo is just the perfect evidence to get all of these gundals arrested!“

 

You didn't know what to say. This all was so dangerous...but Jonghun seemed more than confident about this that there was no way to reject.

 

„O-Okay.“

 

And there he was: Your best friend the saviour...rescueing the life of your father.

 

 

Jonghun's father was like you had imagined. He was tall, he was very authoritarian and he was very close to his son.

 

You all were standing in front of a big apartment complex, looking almost the same as the one you were living in and which was under control of G-Dragon's father. After Jonghun had called his father and informed him about everything, his special unit detected the location where the message was sent from easily. The police governor had promised to you that he would find your father as soon as possible.

 

You had insisted on being there when they would try to save your father so Jonghun convinced his father to let you three be around. Every member of the special unit knew who you three were.

You – the victim's daughter.

Nana – best friend of you and VIP because of her father's status.

Jonghun – the son of the police governor.

If something ever happened to one of you three, then the unit would be in some deep . Jonghun's father even had two police men to guard you three.

 

„Once we're in don't hesitate to shoot! These guys will not show any mercy! None! You listened?! None! So be ready to shoot yourself!“, the police governor shouted.

 

It was nerve-racking to wait for them to finally start. You were nervously getting onto your toes and back to your heels. When the governor finished his speech and the special unit started moving and enterted the building, you were watching them with strained nerves and felt that deep urge to follow them. You wanted to see your father again. You wanted to make sure that he was okay. And the longer you watched these men entering the building, the more it felt like a mistake that you had called Jonghun's father. CL had warned you...she had threatened you that she would kill your father if the police got involved to this...and as the governor had said: These people knew no mercy.

 

The governor himself went inside the building with his unit.

 

„Aren't you worried about your father?“, you asked Jonghun. He just smiled weekly.

 

„I used to be...but there's a point when it becomes like an everyday task that he gets himself into dangerous missions.“, he answered and looked at you.

 

You just swallowed exertedly.

 

„Are you thirsty? I'll get you something to drink.“, Jonghun said and nodded towards one of the guards that was instructed to take care of you.

 

The police man nodded back and followed Jonghun to one of the cars to get some water bottles.

 

It was like a starting signal. You saw the gap in this scenery and then it was crystal clear how you could get yourself into the building and look for your father. Look for him before the police would find him and before CL might kill him.

 

„Unnie...!“, you whispered towards Nana. „You have to do me a favour.“

 

Nana blinked and looked at you. „What?“, she asked puzzled.

 

„Help me...can you distract the police man for a minute?“

 

The blonde girl looked a moment at you and then her lips formed a disturbed line.

 

„No way!“, she whispered back at you. „I know what you're about to do! I can't let you do that! Don't get yourself in this dangerous situation!“, she told you.

 

„Unnie...you're my best friend. I think you can understand me...I need to talk to CL before she hurts my father because of this crackdown...so please...help me!“

 

Before she could answer, you started running towards the building.

 

„Hey!“, the second guard who was left to look after you two girls shouted and wanted to run after you.

 

„OH MY! SO DIZZY!“, Nana exclaimed and then dropped to the ground. She was a master in pretending to lose consciousness. Of course...she knew how to make men do whatever she wanted. Convincing her father to buy and do all for her, she had to master her abilities of acting.

 

The guard was torn between taking care after Nana and running after you. And before he could set a decision you were already inside.

 

 

Jonghun was back with the other guard shortly after you had escaped.

 

„Nana-ah?!“ He saw Nana lying on the floor and the guard hectically trying to wake her up again.

 

„Where's the other girl?!“, the guard who had accompanied Jonghun was asking.

 

„She went inside! I couldn't take care of both! And that girl was too quick!“

 

„WHAT?!“, Jonghun exclaimed. „You let her run inside?! Nana-ah! Stop that!“

 

Jonghun rougly grabbed Nana's arm and got her up on her feet again.

 

„AAAAH!“, she squealed.

 

„The hell do you think you're doing?! Covering up for ____-ah?! She might be dead now, because she's inside of the enemy's territory!“, he shouted at her in pure anger.

 

„We have to go inside and find her!“, one of the guards said.

 

„No!“, Jonghun contradicted. „You're taking care of this girl over here! I'll go get the other one!“

 

The two men were furrowing their eyebrows sceptically.

 

„We can't let the son of the police governor get into territory where he eventually dies!“, one of them told Jonghun angrily.

 

„So what?! You can go look for her and I'll follow you anyway or you just let me go get my friend and take care that the other one doesn't follow her, too!“

 

Jonghun was very upset and the two guys just looked at each other helplessly.

 

 

Inside of the building it was dead silent. There was no hint of the intruders neither of the original residents. No gundals. No police unit.

 

To be honest, once you stepped inside of the building fear was preventing you to set a single step. What if you ran right into some gundals? Or into the police unit? Jonghun's father would stop the mission immediately and then your father would be lost...

 

„What to do...?“, you whispered whinyly and slowly moved through the entry hall. You stopped in fron of the elevators which seemed to be unused. Was it because the others were already fighting somewhere else? Maybe they took the stairways to have surprise on their side. But then it would be quite strange that there was nobody to check entering people in the entry hall.

 

„You crazy!“

 

Jonghun's voice echoed through the whole hall.

 

„You can't just simply run away! Do you want to die?!“

 

Oh no! „Leave me alone!“

 

You quickly pushed the elevator button and tried to escape again but Jonghun started running and entered the elevator, too, before the doors closed.

 

„Can't you even stop now?! I already caught you! Let's get out again!“, he shouted, grabbed your wrist and wanted to get you out of the elevator.

 

But the elevator didn't open again.

 

„What the...?!“

 

You really have some nerves.“

 

Both of you winced at the same time when the female voice spoke through the elevator speakers.

 

You're causing nothing else but trouble! I told you not to call the police! And what do you do? You even send them right to my house! Do you really think these police clowns can fight my gundals?“

 

„That really is CL!“, Jonghun said and looked up „Hey! Can you hear us?! If you surrender yourself peacefully, we won't harm you!“

 

Are you kidding me?! Do you really want to mess with me?! Gundal princess, CL?! You will get what you deserve! Come up and face your punishment!“

 

The elevator started moving all by itself.

 

„What's happening?!“ You had instantly grabbed Jonghun's arm when the elevator rushed upwards.

 

„I dunno...but I guess nothing good.“

 

The scenery was very disturbing. After the elevator doors opened again, you were on the floor CL was living in. The whole floor existed of her room. The floor was pitch black, the walls painted in an aggressive red. Your father was sitting on a chair, looking the same as on the photo CL had sent you. She was standing right next to your father, holding a gun in her hand which she directed at your father's head. The closer you got the more you could see what happened to your father. His whole face was bruised and swollen, he had cried the whole time...he looked so ragged and his pants clearly showed your father having peed himself because of fear. Seeing him like that and knowing that he was captured by CL the whole time brought tears in your eyes which were uncontrolably running down your ckeeks.

 

„APPA!“, you shouted and your father's head went up all of a sudden. He started shouting but through his stuffed mouth there was just a muffled voice reaching your ears.

 

This was too much for you. This was absolutely making you lose your nerves. And before anyone around you could react, you walked straight to CL and slapped her right in her face.

 

„How dare you treating a father like that?! Don't you have any pride? Any respect towards an elderly? Towards a father? Don't you love your own father enough to leave another one's alone?! How can you treat my father like that?! Make him suffer like that?! What if someone would treat your father the same?! Are you not ashamed of yourself?! You disgusting, disrespectful person!“

 

CL was too shocked to react immediately. She just looked back at you, even a bit opened, while she touched the spot you had hit.

Jonghun was standing behind, watching your anger having a go. He even intended to step by your side but before he could move, CL found control over herself again and hit you back. With the edge of her gun she hit your head, very violently, making you lose ballance. You crashed on the floor and tried to touch the burning and now thumping pain in your head. Everything around you was moving and your sight became even blurry.

 

„____-AH!“, Jonghun shouted but CL directed her gun at him and made him stop before he could start running.

 

He held up his hands but looked at the blonde gundal princess with an ernest and angered expression on his face.

 

What's your problem, duh?!“, CL shouted at Jonghun. „You're in my position! Why do you help that ?!“

 

She was angrily shouting, her voice echoing painfully through your head. It was a miracle how calm and clear Jonghun's response sounded then.

 

„I'm not in your position.“, he answered through gritted teeth. „I would never do something, you did!“

 

The hell with that!“, CL furiously gave back. „She dumped you just as GD dumped me! Everyone at school knows! She played with you, she seduced you – for what?! Just to take the first guy to cross her way! So why are you still helping her?! She's just a filthy !“

 

„She's not.“, Jonghun contradicted very calmly. „She's my best friend...and therefore I love and help her. I love her so much...so much that I know I have to let her go, so she can finally become happy and get the happy ending she deserves. She unfortunatelly fell in love with another guy. But so what? It just shows that we've never ment to be. That's it.“

 

STOP IT! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYIN', BOY!“

 

„Oh yes, I know what I'm saying! And what I say is, that you don't have any right to stop my best friend from being happy – and you especially don't have any right to cause pain to her family!“

 

And without another word, he started walking towards CL.

 

OPPA, DON'T!“, you yelled at him and jumped up, stumbling over your own feed while your surroundings where moving wildly as if you were riding a rollercoaster. What the hell did Jonghun think he was doing?! CL still had that gun directed at his chest! He should not die because you had been stupid enough to get into the building instead of waiting for the special unit to save your father.

 

When you reached him, you heard the gun firing and the next things you felt were how your whole body became all numb and all cold. Jonghun's distorted shouting face was showing you how shocked he was, but out of his mouth which was constantly moving you couldn't hear any sound.

 

And then everything became all black.

 


Hello my dears~

I'm very sorry I wasn't able to upload for a while again and that you had to wait for so long!

I'm busy with exams again but I still went on writing this chapter for you since this is one of the last ones! You heard it right - there are just 2 more chapters to go and this story will be done then.

I'm sorry for all mistakes in this chapter and the fact that it's very...raw.

I still have to do some proof reading on this chapter but yet I hope you all like it. I will correct it the next days, so stay tuned~