These Words

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

After you nearly got kissed by GD everything was like before the prom. No, it was even better.

You could spent time with Big Bang again, watch the N Seoul Tower at night while chatting with GD and every morning and after school, GD waited for you to accompany you on your way to school or back home.

It felt great having him around like this.

 

„You two get along really well nowadays, it seems.“, TOP mentioned when he was sitting next to GD in the cafeteria.

Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung and you were getting something to eat while the two guys were waiting at their table.

 

„Yes, I like her.“, GD admitted but frowned. „Why do you mention that?“

 

„I was just wondering.“, TOP said and leaned back.

 

„About what?“

 

„Maybe you have fallen for her?“, TOP said and grinned.

 

„No!“, GD denied eagerly, „ I did not! I'll never fall for anyone, they are all falling for me! I just figured out that ____-ah is a pretty cool person while I was trying to solve my little problem!“

 

„Since when do you have problems?“ Bom sat down next to TOP and carefully watched the two guys. „Your discussion seems interesting.“, she said, „So which problem are you talking about?“

 

„I'll tell you later.“, TOP promised to his girlfriend but GD immediately cut in.

 

„No, you're not! Are you crazy? That's none of her f***ing business!“

 

„Sure.“, TOP agreed but squeezed Bom's hand under the table to singalize her, he would ,though.

 

„Well...if you don't want any extrogenes around, I'll better leave you two alone again.“, Bom said and smiled, before she left the table.

 

„Okay...back to topic. If you think that ____-ah is a cool person, you should ask her out.“, TOP suggested.

 

„Ask her out? Why should I?“ GD snorted and crossed his arms. It was false pride which let him react like this now. TOP knew it.

 

 

„Did you plan anything yet?“, Seungri asked the guys who all just shrugged.

 

„Plan what?“, you wanted to know and took a bottle of water out of the cooling shelf.

 

„Don't you know that it's TOP's birthday on Friday?“, Taeyang asked you back.

 

Your mouth dropped open and you shook your head. „No, I didn't.“, you admitted and then became nervous. „Can I help you planning? I didn't prepare anything, to be honest!“

 

The guys all smiled at you. „Finally someone who can cook, right?“, Seungri said.

 

„Cook?“, you asked a bit irritatedly.

 

„We use our hideout to celebrate TOP's birthday. It's like a private party...and TOP doesn't like going out at all. He hates clubs.“, Daesung started explaining. „Bom is baking the birthday cake but she said we should cook...unfortunatelly nobody of us can cook.“

 

You pointed at yourself. „So it's my job now?“

 

„Right!“, Taeyang said.

 

„And what are you doing?“, you asked the guys.

 

„We're preparing everything at the hideout. If you want any help...how about asking GD?“, Seungri told you. The guys started chuckling. Not only because they knew that GD was a bit crazy about you, they found it more interesting to see if GD would really help you. The image of GD cooking was amusing them a lot.

 

„...then I'll ask him.“, you said but felt a bit uncomfortable about it because you knew that GD hated work of any kind.

 

 

You took your chance on your way back home. GD accompanied you as usual so it should be easy to ask him about TOP's birthday.

 

„Hey GD...it's TOP's birthday on Friday, right? Did you plan anything?“, you asked him cautiously.

 

„Sure, I did.“, he answered with a big smile. „But I won't tell you about it since it's a surprise.“

 

So he had already planned something... „Ohh...“

 

GD frowned and observed you carefully. „What's wrong?“

 

„It's just...the other guys asked me to prepare some food for TOP's birthday...I thought we could do it...together.“, you explained to him and looked at the ground.

 

„Really...?“ GD's eyes widened and his heartbeat started rushing. He had TOP's words still in mind. He had suggested him to ask you out. This was something...alike. „I'll help you!“, he decided really sudden.

 

„You do?“, you asked him sceptically but then smiled. „Fine, then let's go grocery shopping on Thursday!“

 

 

However it happened...GD was able to change the task 'Grocery Shopping' to 'First Date'.

He had informed TOP about it (who didn't know what the origin meaning behind this 'First Date' was and absolutely believed in GD's words that it was a real date) and met him to get ready on Thursday.

It was a ritual of both – before each first date, they had to meet up and encourage each other.

Until now it had always been GD who cheered TOP up.

 

„I'm so nervous...“, GD mumbled and started to style his hair the 8th time (but it still looked like the 7 times before).

 

TOP laughed amusedly and walked over to GD.

 

„Can you remember the first time I went on a date with Bom?“

 

GD nodded slightly.

 

„Can you remember what you told me?“ TOP smirked and repeated GD's words of wisdom.

„Do it GD-Style. Here are some rules. One: Put on something nice. Two: Don't be nervous. Three: Be yourself.“

 

He patted GD's shoulder who smiled back at TOP.

 

„Yeah...everything will work out well as long as I follow those rules.“

 

„Well then...good luck on your first date with ____.“

 

 

You two met in front of a big supermarket. GD had been there 10 minutes before you actually wanted to meet, because he did not want to be late no matter what happened.

 

„Hey, you're already here.“, you said a bit astonished.

 

„I just got here.“, GD assured you and smiled a bit shyly.

 

„Then let's get in grocery shopping.“

 

Next to each other you walked into the big supermarket and GD tried his best to match his footsteps to yours. He wanted it to look like you two went on a date...he urgently wanted it and he also wanted you to notice it.

 

Whenever you stopped at another shelf and you took something out of it, GD observed your hands, trying to figure out if he should just grab one of yours so you could walk around hand in hand.

Whenever you touched your underlip while reading the grocery list, you had taken with you, he gazed at you from the corners of his eyes and imagined how it would be like to kiss you.

 

The more time passed the more GD became frustrated.

 

„Can you get the meat while I'm trying to find the chili paste?“, you asked him after a while and GD nodded immediately. You beamed at him and then disappeared into one of the corridors.

 

Just after one second GD took his smartphone and called TOP.

 

„What's wrong?“, TOP asked when he answered the phone.

 

„I messed it up!“, GD paniced.

 

„What? How?!“, TOP wanted to know.

 

„I don't know! It's just...not as usual...! Usually I would have had the girl already...but...it's nothing. She's not giving me one single furtive glance! She's not trying to build up some skinship...! She's not even talking about feelings...!! Usually the girl would already had asked me what I think of her or stuff...!!“

 

Silence on the phone.

 

„...GD...seriously...“, TOP started and sighed, „...that does not mean anything...well...did you observed her? Or tried to touch her?...“

 

„Sure! I'm looking at her all the time! And I'm trying to take her hand at any time...but somehow I can't move around her like I want. It's like I'm frozen...!“

 

„Then maybe you should tell her how you feel and that will solve the problem?“, TOP suggested.

 

„I should...what?! I don't even know how I feel myself!“, GD told him angrily and frustrated at the same time.

 

„...I'm sorry to tell you...but I think you've already fallen for her without even noticing.“

 

GD was silenced and took a deep breath.

 

„If you say so...there must be truth behind it...“, he admitted depressedly. „But how can I tell her I like her? I never did that before...maybe I should just run away...“

 

„NO! DON'T!“, TOP scolded his best friend. „Just tell her that you like her and things are done. It's so simple! Geez...“ And with those words he hung up and left GD with his troubled mind alone.

 

GD looked at his black-going display and when he looked up again he saw you coming towards him.

His eyes widened and TOP's words echoed through his mind.

 

...Tell her that you like her...

 

No!“, GD decided on his own and shook his head before he started running and hid behind one of the shelves. He wasn't ready to tell you that he liked you...but he wasn't aloud run away either...but TOP didn't mentioned hiding once. So hiding was an option, of course!

 

Behind a shelf filled up with instant ramen GD hid, watching you through the gaps the packages left for him. He saw how you was wondering where he was and tried to find him. You walked into the wrong direction, so GD sighed relieved and started making up another plan. He wouldn't be able to hide behind this shelf the whole time.

 

Sorry, boy, what are you doing there?“

 

GD turned around and looked into the face of an old ajumma.

 

Oh...I'm...nothing.“, he stammered.

 

I saw you with this girl together. Why are you hiding now? That's not nice! Shame on you for leaving this poor little girl all alone! “, the ajumma scolded him and went on with her grocery shopping.

 

GD was stunned. He just watched the strange ajumma go. Did he really got scolded by her right now?

Somehow the ajumma was right, though. Therefore he felt encouraged now to do what TOP hat told him to. It made no sense to hide – he would have to face you anyway someday.

 

With his new made up mind GD left his hiding place and walked towards you...until you turned around. He instantly jumped behind the next shelf and gasped for some air.

 

I'm not ready, I'm not ready for something like this!“, he paniced.

 

You're not ready for what?“, you asked GD and nearly caused him a heart attack.

 

You had seen him when he was coming towards you and followed him when you saw him walking into another direction.

 

GD didn't expect that you had seen him before and was so shocked by your sudden words that he crushed into one of the shelves.

 

„I-I l-l...l...“, GD stammered and looked at you like you were something really strange that made him fear.

 

„I-I li....I like...I like...like...I like...“, GD was repeating over and over again, his head starting to get the colour of a tomato.

 

„You like what?“, you asked him and blinked.

 

GD just got even more nervous and gulped. His throat was extremely dry.

 

I like TOP so much and don't think we bought enough. Let us double everything...“ After finishing this sentence, he felt so stupid that the ground should swollow him up.

First: This sentence made no sense and therefore you were now looking really sceptically at GD.

Second: He was such a coward, he wasn't able to tell you what he had wanted to...

 

For the rest of the day, GD kept being desperately embarassed.

 

 

Hey CL.“ Bom entered the music club room and saw CL sitting at one of the leather lounges.

 

„Hey...“, CL greated Bom back. Since GD had suddenly broke up with her with the explanation that he had started liking someone else who didn't like him back, she was more like a desperated, angry harpy.

 

„Shouldn't you start prepare your boyfriend's birthday?“, CL asked her best friend.

 

„The boys are preparing everything this year. I only bake the cake this year.“, she answered and sat down on the opposite lounge.

 

„So you're celebrating together?“, the blonde asked.

 

„Sure.“, Bom answered, not guessing what she had caused with her answer.

 

„So GD will be there, too. Is she also there?“, CL immediately wanted to know. She still didn't know who the person was who was the reason GD broke up with her.

 

In contrast to CL, Bom knew who she was. TOP had informed her about everything.

 

„Yes.“, she answered honestly. „But you don't need to worry about her. I think GD and you will get together again soon. It's just that GD thinks his problem is connected to this girl.“, she told CL but left the most important fact out. The fact that GD had really started liking you thanks to this thought.

Bom left the fact out on purpose. She wanted to give CL some courage to find her way back to GD.

 

„Really?“ This was CL's chance...she could at least get the girl out of her way...she just had to manage that the girl finally realized the fact that she ment nothing more to GD than a solution of his problem...! „Bom-ah, can I come with you to TOP's party?“