Destined

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

Jonghun was pressing your body against his, screaming helplessly while he tried to stop the bleeding. The special police unit had already arrived at CL's floor and dragged her out, trying to put her some hand - cuffs on.

 

"YOU GONNA REGRET IT! I SWEAR YOU'LL REGRET IT! GD'S GONNA GET ME OUT AGAIN AND THEN YOU ALL ARE DEAD! MY MAN WILL SAVE ME!"

 

She was laughing deliriously, losing all of her sanity and falling into hysterical laughters.

Jonghun was not able to listen to one of her senseless words. He was way too busy keeping you alive.

 

"Don't you dare dying in my arms, ____-ah! After all you let me go through, you can't do that to me!", he told you over and over again. "Stay with me! Don't die!"

 

The policemen finally succeeded in taking CL out and the next step was to get you out to the ambulance. Jonghun didn't allow anyone to touch you. He carried you to the ambulance car all by himself.

 

Nana was watching you two in shock when all the policemen and Jonghun in the center, carying you, passed her by.

There were reporters everywhere taking photos, shouting questions but no one said a single word.

 

 

Nana and Jonghun didn't leave your side once you got to hospital. They waited when the emergency operation on you was performed and when the doctors told them that you were save and that you had been extremely lucky because the bullet had hit your loungs, they hugged each other and cried silently.

 

 

"I was so worried.", Nana mumbled.

 

She and Jonghun were sitting next to your bed in which you were resting in a coma like state. The TV was silently showing the breaking news about how the police was able to arrest one of the biggest gundal organizations in South Korea. CL was reported to have gone crazy and therefore tried to kill you and your father. The pictures of Jonghun who carried you and who was covered in blood was constantly playing, giving him the title of 'the boyfriend who saved his lover'. Indeed this was not the truth behind this story and it hurt him beyond words knowing that he would never be your boyfriend. He had told CL that he had to accept it...but still the sad truth tore his heart into billions of pieces. It was late night and usually they wouldn't even be allowed to stay at your room during these late hours but since the circumstances were really special the hospital staff allowed them to stay.

 

"Me too...you can't even imagine how I felt when her body lost all its temperature...", Jonghun gave back. „I felt her dieing in my arms, Nana-yah...I thought she wouldn't make it...“

 

"What happened up there?", Nana asked the question she wanted to ask him all the time.

 

Jonghun breathed out slowly before he told her everything that had taken place. His voice was shivering and he was close to tears when he felt the same fear coming up again he had to go through when he tried to stop the bleeding with all his force but still wasn't successful at all.

 

"So you're over her?", Nana asked Jonghun.

 

"Are you over G-Dragon?", he asked her back.

 

"I am.", she answered without hesitation.

 

"And do you love Eunhyuk?"

 

Nana looked at him with puzzled eyes, not understanding why he was asking her a question like that.

 

"Pardon?"

 

"Do you love him? As much as you loved GD...or maybe me?"

 

The blonde gorgeous girl started chuckling.

 

"Are you seriously asking me that right now? What is your intention?"

 

"I'm just wondering... I mean...how are you able to go on after breaking up with GD after leaving me for that guy that easily? I was always asking myself that question. I mean ... did you ever love me?", Jonghun's sincerity made Nana smile in amusement another time.

 

"Of course I did. But if you are looking for your match made by heaven where is the sense of staying with a man you love even though you already know that he's not that person and that you're doomed to break up anyway?"

 

"But where did you know from that I was not that person? Or that GD wasn't it either?"

 

Her words still made no sense to Jonghun.

 

"The fact that I fell in love with another person even during our happiest time together... how could that happen if we were ment to be? If GD was that person...why did he fall for another girl? I think there's a kind of fate in our relationships... and even if this assumption is far over the top and sounds naive...maybe our psychology wants to tell us something by letting us fall in love with someone else."

 

Now her words made at least a bit of sense. But to be honest Jonghun rated Nana's words more as superstition than as rational thinking.

 

 

The next morning your father was the first to enter your room.

 

"____-ah!", he called out for you and woke your two friends up.

 

Your father looked far better now. His face was still bruised and he still didn't look very healthy but yet he was free again and the relief that his only daughter survived a shooting was openly expressed in his happy tears.

 

"Thank you!"

 

He hugged Jonghun and started crying. Jonghun just widened his eyes and insecurely patted your father's back.

 

"For...what?", he asked with a sheepish voice.

 

"For saving me. For saving my daughter. Especially for saving my daughter. I don't know what I would have done if she had died...", the very touched elderly explained to the young saviour. "Your father explained to me what happened! And even if he's very angry at you...I know he must be very proud of you!"

 

Jonghun gulped.

 

Yes...His father was extremely angry at his son. It was Jonghun's fault that you were shot. If he had just kept an eye on you and stopped you from running away, you wouldn't have to stay at hospital now. Therefore Jonghun's father had scolded him a lot and told him that he was deeply disappointed of his son's careless and very irresponsible behaviour.

 

The entry of your father announced to the two students that the visitor hours were already opened. And of course there was a person appearing, Jonghun had already expected.

 

G-Dragon opened the door and stopped in the middle of the room when he found you lying in the bed.

 

"How could that happen to her?!", he asked in pure shock, throwing an reproachfilled glance at Jonghun.

 

"Out!", Jonghun was immediately walking towards the blonde, way shorter guy, driven by the anger GD evoked by his short eye- contact. He grabbed his collar and almost threw him over the whole floor.

 

„What the are you doing?!“, GD shouted back at Jonghun who went completely berserk.

 

"Get off!"

 

"I just wanted to see my girlfriend! ", GD tried to tell him but Jonghun didn't listened. „I mean, what the heck happened to her that she almost died?! Why didn't anyone inform me?! I could have done something!“

 

"You don't even deserve to call her your girlfriend! This all happened because of you! You're dragging her into mess everytime!", Jonghun yelled at him.

"Your crazy friend burned down ____-ah's house first and then almost killed her and her father! And what do you do?! Nothing than dragging her into this kind of ! You're not helping her! You're not able to save her! You just destroy her life and all the ones around her she loves! So don't ever tell me again that you can help her!"

 

GD was muted by Jonghun's accuse. He was not able to reply anything since the things the black haired guy was telling him were nothing but the truth.

 

"So stay the out of her life!"

 

Jonghun glanced warningly at GD before he left again.

 

 

"How is she?", TOP asked his best friend when he arrived back at the hideout. Everyone knew about what happened since it was in the news and the mighty gundal organization, CL belonged to, being arrested caused a chaos at all the other gundal organizations.

 

"I don't know.", GD admitted and took seat next to him. He was looking depressed and serious at the same time.

 

"You don't know?", TOP asked irritatedly, "How's that possible? Didn't you go to visit her?"

 

"I did. But I decided to leave because it's best for her.", GD explained frustrated. "Hyung...tell me... Am I that of a bad influence to ____-ah? Am I responsible for not believing that CL was able to burn down her flat? Am I responsible for CL almost killing the girl I love and her father? I guess this is karma. I played with too many girls' hearts and this is my pay back. "

 

TOP's silence was answer enough for JiYong. He just sighed while he repeated Jonghun's words like a mantra in his head. He was right. He was absolutely right. Right about everything he had said.

 

 

The first day after your father got rescued was almost over when Nana received a text message of a person she hadn't expected.

 

'Tell Choi Jonghun that we need to talk. I'm waiting outside in front of the hospital.

It won't take long.'

 

Nana immediately handed her phone to Jonghun who frowned over this weird message.

 

"Alright. Let's see what he's gotta say."

 

As promised, GD was waiting in front of the hospital. He was obviously nervous as he was walking in circles like a captured tiger.

 

"So what is it you want to talk about? ", Jonghun started the conversation without even greeting him.

 

GD winced and faced him with a nervous gulp. He took a deep breath and then told Jonghun about his plans and worries.

 

"You were right. About everything you accused me of. I just drag ____-ah into misery, no matter what I do. I'm very sorry about that."

 

He took another deep breath before he went on talking. This was very difficult to say for the gundal son.

 

"Back then I sided with CL. I didn't set fire on ____-ah's house or something. But neither did I believe in her words when she told me that it was CL. CL was my best friend. She was the person closest to me next to TOP. But I didn't love her, yet I told her I did. I poisoned her mind with this lie, causing her to lose her sanity. I didn't expect her to act as she did and when she lost control over herself and ____-ah needed me the most, I wasn't there for her. I didn't even know what was wrong. Even when she got to hospital and the news were full of you two, I was peacefully sleeping while you were right by her side, worrying if she would make it."

 

Jonghun blinked shortly and his mouth even dropped a bit open. GD took a while to collect the right words but Jonghun was patiently waiting, not interrupting or disturbing the troubled guy in front of him.

 

"I realized that I'm not the boyfriend ____-ah deserves. So I have to let her go all and for once. I have to let her live in peace and happiness. I have to provide her a life without troubles and obstacles set by me or the persons around me. That's why I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to ask you for something special."

 

And from this point on the inevitable faced Jonghun. And somehow he knew this was coming.

 

"Please take my place. Please be her boyfriend instead of me. You are the only person I can entrust her. You are the person who loves her the most and who can provide a life to her, she truly deserves."

 

Jonghun was completely speechless. He just looked at G-Dragon in disbelief.

 

"Don't refuse to this request, I beg you. I know you love her. And I know you want the best for her. That's why you kicked me out this morning. You are her saviour at any time. So be her saviour forever then. Instead of me..."

 

GD sighed.

 

"I'm gonna leave Korea tomorrow early in the morning, so nobody will be able to find me ever again. I hope you can live peacefully after my departure. "

 

And with a heavy heart he slowly walked away.

 

Jonghun watched him go, completely unabled to do anything. He couldn't even sort his own thoughts since this was something he had never imagined to really happen. GD just handed him the opportunity to be with you. To be your boyfriend. Your real boyfriend. And he would never cross your sight ever again.

 

 

When Jonghun went upstairs again to go back to Nana and your father, things were still not solved. And the next to happen was another hit of destiny.

 

"She's awake!", Nana exclaimed when she left the room the moment Jonghun wanted to enter. She was hurrying to get you a glass of water.

 

Jonghun immediately got as excited as Nana was and when he entered the room, you were looking back at his smiling face.

 

"Where's JiYong? ", were the first words you said and which caused Jonghun to lose his smile instantly.

 

There he was. Confronted with G-Dragon's request. Would Jonghun tell you where he was? Or would he let him take his leave to get his happy end with you?

 


So here we go - just one chapter left! How will Jonghun decide? And will GD really run away?

The final chapter is almost done but I'm not sure yet how I will let the story end.

Some of you requested a sequel...so how about that? Do you really want one?

Let me know how you feel about that~