Get to know the Devil

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

It was the most stupid idea I've ever heard!“, GD shouted at TOP. „Everything went wrong!“

 

„Really? Did you apologize to her?“, TOP wanted to know and kept a straight face while eating his lunch.

 

Daesung and Seungri were watching both of them with raised eyebrows.

 

„You know...“, Daesung whispered towards Seungri „Sometimes I really wonder what is so special about _____...of course she is cute...but I've never seen GD freaking out like that because of a girl...“

 

„I know what you mean.“, Seungri agreed, „Perhaps we should check her out as well...“

 

„No...no I didn't...but...that's because she didn't give me the chance to!“, GD meanwhile answered to TOP.

 

„You manipulated her timetable, you should have had the chance for sure...you didn't apologize because you thought it was unnecessary and there's what you get – she still doesn't like you.“

 

G-Dragon snorted angrily and crossed his arms, kicking the table a bit with his knee, making it jump up a little bit. The tablets with the dishes on it were shaking.

 

„Yah! I'm eating!“, TOP complained and sighed. „You're like an angry kid, seriously.“

He stood up and took his tablet with him.

 

„Where' you goin'?“, GD immediately wanted to know but Top just rolled his eyes and left.

 

GD kept sitting like an angry child, thinking about what TOP had told him. Apologizing...he'd never been good at things like that.

 

 

You're okay?“, Jonghun asked you when he brought you to the gym.

 

„Would you be in my place?“, you asked him, looking at the bigger and bigger becoming building in front of you.

 

„I guess, no.“, he answered honestly and chuckled.

 

You had told him about what happened again with GD so he had decided to accompany you to the sports club...just in case GD would catch you again.

 

Both of you stopped in front of the doors.

 

„So, go in and fight, little girl.“ Jonghun patted your head while laughing happily.

 

„Yah!“, you slightly slapped away his hand but started to laugh as well.

 

„I'll come and fetch you afterwards...and then we'll go on our second date, alright?“

 

You nodded and then went in.

 

Second date...it made you all flustered thinking about the second date. You couldn't tell if it was true but people always started making out on their second date...huh?

 

„Aing...I can't do that...!“, you squealed and lowered your guard just for one moment when you accidently crashed into someone. It was a bunch of girls, one of them got hit by you and trembled backwards.

 

„Yah! Your eyes are missing or what?!“, the girl said and squinted angirly.

 

„I'-I'm...mianhe!“, you quickly bowed as an excuse and looked up again to face the person.

 

Jessica, the girl that had started picking at you the worst in the beginning, was looking back at you – now sneering at you.

 

„I heard about you joining our sports club...alright...that might be funny.“, she said hateful and grinned devilish before she left with the rest of her troup. Her grin gave you the chills and you gulped anxiously. Oh yeah...what a wonderful day.

 

 

You waited in front of the changing room until each member of Jessica's group had left. Not till then you entered it yourself to quickly change...and of course you were – like always – the last to attend classes.

 

The coach was already talking to the boys and girls staying in a big circle in the middle of the gym. You saw GD staying in the circle, next to Taeyang.

 

You joined the circle and stood between two guys who were frowning and looking at you for a short moment until they went on listening to the teacher.

 

Basketball...you had never been good at that.

 

„Usually we seperate boys from girls but today I want each boy to work with a girl. You can choose yourself who will team up with whom.“

 

Immediately the group was scurrying and you just stood there looking overstrained at the hurly-burly.

 

Jessica was directly heading for GD who was talking to Taeyang instead of looking for a teammate.

 

„Taeyang...“, you mumbled. He seemed to be a good match for this lesson.

 

You also headed for the two boys and wanted to call Taeyang when GD ignored Jessica and walked to you with a big smile.

 

„I accept you as my partner.“, he said.

 

Your mout dropped open. What?!

From the corner of your eyes you could see Jessica reacting the same like you. was forming the word like she was screaming it.

 

„Come on.“ GD grabbed your wrist and dragged you over the playing field. The couples were already training together.

 

„You can play?“, GD asked you and let go of your wrist. He took position a few metres in front of you. Someone threw a basketball over to him and he let it flip around like he was a real basketball player who earned money with it.

 

„Not a bit.“, you told him and crossed your arms. Right in that moment GD threw the ball towards you that hit your head.

 

You stumbled backwards and landed on your .

 

„Yah! That hurts!“

 

GD started laughing and helped you up again. „You should better pay more attention otherwise every single ball will hit your bullhead.“

 

„What did you say?“, you asked him and scowled at him.

 

„Nothin'.“, he responsed with his usual smirk.

 

The whole lesson GD was teasing you with your unability to play basketball. He really enjoyed it...too much.

 

The whistle of the P.E. Teacher called you all back to the circle in the middle of the gym when the lesson was over.

 

„For now it's enough. Today it's the girls' turn to collect the balls and bring them back into the stockroom.“, he said and the bunch of people dissolved. Even the girls went away.

 

„____-shi.“, one of Jessica's girls came towards you.

 

„You're new, right? It's your turn then to do the job. That's a bit of a ritual with us...I hope you can understand it.“

 

She was smiling at you, so you just nodded without asking or rejecting.

 

„Thank you.“, she said and then went away like every other person.

 

Just GD was still there. He joined you as soon as the girl was gone.

 

„So...you enjoyed today?“, he asked you.

 

„I'm not planning on talking to you.“, you informed him and started collecting the basketballs.

 

„Yah! Why?!“

 

„Because I'm still angry!“, you answered and then ignored him.

 

„You are resentful!“

 

No response.

 

„_____-ya!“

 

Still none.

 

YAH!“

 

 

„Where's she?“, Jessica asked the others in the changing room.

 

„Stockroom.“, Yoona answered to her. „I told her to get rid of the basketballs.“

 

„Uhh...nice thing...“, Jessica said and started giggling. „Well...then I have to do something...won't take too long, wait for me girls~!“

 

She hurried towards the stockroom. Yeah...you really pissed her off, especially now when her boyfriend had chosen you to be his partner except for her. This was her territory...the gym was her place to reign! And GD was her boyfriend!

 

She switched off the lights of the stockroom and closed the door to quickly lock it.

„There you go, ...!“, she talked to the door as if you could hear it and giggled all the way long. „Have a good night~!“

 

 

At the same time GD was still following you.

 

„Don't ignore me!“, he demanded nearly begging. „Really...that starts to piss me off!“

 

„Yah! You started pissing me off first, so don't complain!“, you told him when suddenly the lights switched off.

 

„Huh?!“

 

„What the heck?!“ GD turned around agitatedly. „What did you do?!“

 

„Me?! I did nothing!“, you grunted and walked over to the door. When you tried to open it you realized that it was locked. „Oh no...“

 

„What's the matter?“ GD went over to you. You heard him hitting his knee on something on his way to the door. „F***! I will kill that person, that switched off the lights!“

 

He reached the door and tried to open it but it didn't move. Not even a bit.

 

. „WHAAAT?! YAAAH!“ He kicked the door and shouted loudly. „YOU STUPID BASTARD MORONS! OPEN THIS GOD DAMN F***ING DOOR!“

 

You sighed and sat down on a pile of sports mats which was next to the door while GD was still welting the door without any success.

Jonghun was probably waiting outside already...what would you tell him afterwards? Sorry, I was caught in the stockroom. Alone in the dark with G-Dragon.

He would die of happiness as soon as you told him that.

 

GD gave up and took place next to you. You were sitting there for a few minutes without changing one word.

 

„...that's all your fault!“, GD grunted.

 

„What?! My fault? Are you serious?! You know what?! You're unbelievable! I hate you!“

 

You stood up and walked through the black, hoping not to hit anything that was standing in the stockroom. After you found the other end of the room, you sat down on the floor and remained silent but angry.

 

It took no more 5 minutes until GD was starting to talk again.

 

„____-ya...!“, he called into the darkness. „Don't be mad at me...!“

 

„But I am!“

 

You heard him walking and hitting everything that was possible on his way to you. Yeah...he seemed to be the unlucky guy today. At least a bit of justice!

 

„Can't you just forgive me?“

 

„No!“'

 

GD suddenly touched your knees. „There you are!“, he said. Seemed like he asked you only to get to know where in the dark you were sitting. Of course...how could it have been different?

 

You wanted to move upwards and walk away again but GD kept you sitting on the ground.

 

„Don't walk away, I'm not finished.“, he told you and took his hands back. He was quiet for a whole moment and then said it.

 

„I'm sorry.“

 

Unfortunately the darkness hid GD's face but you would have loved to see it so make sure if he was serious. He apologized? Really?

 

„For what?“, you asked him.

 

„Aish...do I have to go in detail? It's hard enough to apologize!“, he complained but you didn't give in.

 

„Go into detail.“, you summoned and kept a straight face even though he couldn't see it anyway.

 

GD had troubles but he managed to say everything you wanted to hear. „I'm sorry...I acted like a completely fool...and for signing you up into club activities without asking you...and for calling you names again. I know I'm an ...can you forgive me?“

 

„Yeah, I do so.“, you answered satisfied and even smiled a bit.

 

„So can I sit down next to you – without you walking away again?“

 

„Yupp.“

 

It was the first time you felt superior to G-Dragon and you enjoyed this moment to the full.

He knew that...and he didn't like it but at least you weren't pissed at him anymore. Apologizing was the best way after all. TOP had been right.

 

„Can I ask you something?“, you started the conversation again.

 

„What do you want to know?“

 

„Why did you sign me up?“, you asked and looked into his direction.

 

„Is that important?“, he wanted to know and sounded as if you had asked him the weirdest and the most unessential question on earth.

 

„Yes.“

 

It took him another few minutes to answer. Today you were asking him questions he had problems to answer with.

 

„It's because I wanted to spend some time with you...alone...and get to know you...“ His meekly voice revealed how ashamed he was...but you found it really cute.

 

You immediately started chuckling.

 

„Yah! Are you laughing at me?!“, he promptly accused you.

 

„No...but I think it's cute.“, you told him. „So...if you want to get to know me...how about asking me.“

 

„Asking you what?“

 

„Anything you like to know...maybe?“

 

GD looked forward into the dark as if there were somewhere standing the questions he could ask you. He wanted to get to know you, yeah...but he had never thought about how. Especially not about questions to ask you. Usually the girls were the ones that were asking him – and then he could tell them the biggest and most beautiful lies they always had wished to hear.

But you were different...you wanted him to ask you. So he was in the position to believe in everything you told him. He suddenly felt small. Small and weak.

 

„Do you like this school?“, he asked you.

 

You started laughing. Of all the questions he could have asked you, he chose this one?

 

„I don't know. It's different from my old one...but I don't know if it's in a good or bad way.“

 

„What do you mean?“

 

„I mean...I went to an usual school. The people there were usual. They bullied me only because of my personality and looks, I guess...at this school...they bullied me because of the same reasons but in another way. Because they have a lot of money...and feel superior because of it. As if they could buy the right to bully others. This whole class system at this school is weird. As a poor student you feel like your even less worth.“

 

„So you hate rich people?“, GD wanted to know.

 

„No, no.“, you answered to him. „I don't hate rich people. I just don't like what money makes out of them.“

 

„Seems like you lived through such a changed person.“, GD said and even though it was dark you felt his eyes on you.

 

„...kind of.“, you answered honestly to him.

 

„Your mom?“

 

Your eyes widened when he asked that. „Where do you know about my mom?“

 

„TOP told me about her but he just said she left you, nothing more.“, he answered slightly.

 

„...ah, I see.“

 

„So what happened?“

 

„She left my dad because he was not earning a lot of money...I remember the times she told him to work harder and to get a better job, how she complained and how she claimed he wouldn't love her because he didn't buy her any expensive presents...and then she left. She left my father...and she left me.“

 

You gulped. The memories of your mother were burned into your mind. You knew exactly what she looked like, how her voice sounded and even what her scent was like.

 

„Sad...“, GD commented. „But you're not alone.“ He was grinning, you could hear it. You wanted to scold him for being rude again but he went on talking so you remained silent.

 

„My mother disappeared when I was a little child.“

 

Well...you didn't know that. Okay, he had the right to speak.

 

„She was suddenly gone. I don't know why...after she was gone, my father made everything about her disappear. It was like she had never existed. I'm the only proof of her existence that is left.“, he told you. „I think she cheated on my father. I think that's why he killed her...and why he hates me. Everyone thinks I'm the son and the lucky, so much beloved heir of a mighty gundal...but in the end I'm nothing more than just a guy that's hated by his own father. I'm worth nothing to him...he let's me do everything I want...but he doesn't care. Not even a bit.“

 

GD was holding a big grudge against his father. His voice was shaking of anger when he talked about him. You tried to distract him from his father and changed the topic back to his mother.

 

„And about your mother? What was she like?“

 

„I don't know.“, he answered. „I know that she was beautiful. That she was a loving mother...but also that she was lonesome. I can't remember how she looked like...my father burned every photo that existed. I don't know anything about her past...or her preferences...my father managed to delete every single information that was on this planet. It's really like she had never been living. That's why I think he killed her...how else would he have been able to destroy everything that was in touch with her? Maybe he even annihilated her whole family. Who knows?“

 

This topic changed from sad into extremely creepy. GD's story literally gave you the chills.

 

„Yeah...so...we have the missing moms in common...how about other stuff? Do you like ice cream?“, you changed the topic again and made GD laugh.

 

You fell into conversation. In some way like the conversations you had with Jonghun but in a different as well because GD's and your opinions often contradicted. You had a lot to discuss and in the end even to laugh.

 

In the stockroom you got to know GD better and better.

He ment no harm...he just...had to live through obstacles that no usual person had to. In the end...he was even a good boy.

 

Time passed and you fell asleep. You leaned against GD who was enjoying this moment. He got what he wanted. You forgave him, he got to know you better...

 

His cell phone was silently vibrating in his trouser pocket. He never went somewhere without his cell...fortunately you didn't know that.

 

„Yoboseyo?“, he answered it quietly, hoping to not wake you up again.

 

„Where are you?“, TOP was asking him.

 

„I'm locked into the gym's stockroom with ______,“, GD answered.

 

„And you didn't call me for help?“

 

„Didn't you tell me to get to know her a bit better?“

 

Both were laughing silently.

 

Yeah...GD wanted to get to know you...and he left no stone unturned.