Wrong Words

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

I'm so dead...I'm so absolutely dead!“, you whined while you were walking next to Jonghun.

 

„What happened?“, he asked you irritated.

 

„I slapped him...I slapped G-Dragon...he will kill me! He will probably kill me!“

 

Jonghun stopped and looked at you with a dropped open mouth. „Seriously?“, he asked you.

 

You stopped as well and turned around. „Yeah, I told you so, didn't I?“

 

No more 5 seconds and Jonghun bursted out in laughters. He kneeled down on the street and hold his stomach, laughing like crazy. „Omo! I'm dying!“, he said when he gasped for some air.

 

„What's so funny about that? Stop laughing! I'm afraid! I just thought this bullying was over..and now? I fear G-Dragon will send some gundals himself to kill me! You already forgot, that he let some kindap you?! Be afraid! Afraid of losing me!“

 

Jonghun became all serious again and stood up. He cleared his throat and stepped nearer to you, having a big grin on his lips. „Afraid of losing you, you said? Interesting. Really interesting.“

 

You realized how wrong he was able to get this one stupid sentence. „No, no, no!“, you quickly denied. „I didn't mean it like that...!!!“

 

„Really?“, Jonghun asked you, looking strictly into your eyes. „I don't believe it.“

 

„Fine, then don't!“, you said and turned around to walk away as fast as you could. Jonghun embarassed you completely. Your whole face turned red and you didn't want him to feel satisfied because he made you blush.

 

„By the way...“ He grabbed your wrist and turned you around again. You were forced to stop and slowly looked up from his hand to his face.

 

„I didn't ask you out for a second date, right? Time to do so, huh?“

 

 

TOP!“, GD called through the school floor, when he saw the tall guy leaving. It was already late afternoon and everyone was gone, expect for TOP who usually stood a bit longer at school else to teach Bom some ptivate lessons in maths or history. GD had waited the whole time because he was troubling himself too much.

 

„What's wrong?“ TOP stopped and waited for his best friend to catch up.

 

„You have to help me!“, the blonde guy insisted and looked beggingly at the way taller guy.

 

TOP's expression immediately turned into a mixture of annoyance and disgust.

„Ugh...not again about ____...“

 

Wait, what?! Did he sound annoyed right now? GD started to get pissed...but he needed his help...TOP was the only one who knew you enough, he thought. TOP would probably know how to appease you again.

It was awkward to care so much for a girl but GD didn't even realize his strange behaviour himself. To TOP it was clear what was GD's real problem and what was hindering him from having all those girls to play with...but as long as he was freaking out in the craziest ways, TOP refused to support him.

 

„Yah! It's not like that...!!“

 

„What then?! You already said, you just want to get her laid. I won't support such a thing. She's a nice girl, don't mess with her!“ TOP didn't look just one single time at GD who tried his best to act like he was super frustrated.

 

„She's pissed at me.“, he whined.

 

„And she's right.“, TOP cut in and made GD snort angrily.

 

„Yah!“, he complained, „I told you it's not like that! I...I...“ GD looked for the right words. How was it now? He knew that he was exactly like TOP described him but somehow he had to convince his friend otherwise his problem with the girls would never be solved.

 

„I tried to seduce her...yeah...but now she's super pissed at me...I feel bad, help me!“

 

„And why should I do that?“, TOP asked him sceptically.

 

„Because I'm your best friend...and maybe because I like her?“ GD looked up at him like a sad, sad puppy. TOP sighed and rolled his eyes. Even though to GD those words were just a means to an end, those were the words – and the only words – that were able to convince TOP.

 

„Okay, okay... But I also do that for her...and don't dare you goin' on trying to seduce her!“ He held out his forefinger warningly.

 

GD chuckled amusedly and crossed his arms. Sure...

 

„Yeah...and how do I get her to forgive me?“

 

„How about apologizing?“ Wasn't that obvious?

 

GD snorted again in unsatisfaction. „And then?“

 

„Just get to know her...that's all.“

 

 

It was not like you were afraid or something...well okay, you were extremely afraid, but you had to act strong when you walked down the hallway, heading for the classroom in the morning when everyone was watching you. It felt like the others were already planning on how to kill you on the most terrible way soon...or you were simply overreacting.

The grib around your bag was so strong that your ankles lost all their colour.

You sat down in the classroom, knowing that GD was staring at your back.

 

„Kwon _____.“, the teacher came straight to you and handed you a sheet of paper. You looked at it with curious eyes and frowned when you realized that it was a new timetable.

 

„What is that?“, you asked in disbelief. Someone had registered you to a bunch of club activities.

 

 

At least your usual timetable was not manipulated and you could meet TOP as usual in the math room. He laughed when you told him about the new timetable but encouraged you to look and see why you had to change subjects.

 

First to come was music...you didn't know why but you had to attend courses you would have never chosen. Dancing, music, Basketball...what the heck?!

 

The music room looked more like a studio and everyone was already in it when you arrived.

You saw whole 2ne1 and Big Bang sitting in the room...and some people you didn't know. It wasn't a big surprise to you that this club was popular at school...music...who didn't like music?

 

TOP beckoned you over with a big grin. GD and CL were standing behind a glass wall, singing together to a strange song you didn't know while the rest was sitting on expensive looking couches, scribbling something on paper...where they analysing the song? Or were they writing own songs?

You sat down next to Daesung and Taeyang.

 

„You're also in music class?“, you asked TOP who chuckled.

 

„You didn't expect that?“ He sounded a bit disappointed.

 

„Don't let him pick on you, he's just good at rapping.“, Bom joined your conversation and giggled after TOP raised his eyebrows at her comment.

 

„You're joining us from now on?“, Bom asked you then and you just shrugged.

 

„I'm not sure...I can't sing neither do anything else that has to do with musics. I just like listening to it...“

 

Daesung gave you his usual smile and patted your head slightly like a little dog.

 

„You will learn everything here.“, he promised.

 

You were not too sure about it. Music has never been yours. Never before.

 

GD and CL were soon ready and GD came back to the others while CL rested behind the glass wall. The other girls stood up and joined her.

 

„That was quick.“, Taeyang said.

 

„Of course, we're good. You didn't listen?“, GD asked him a bit upset.

 

„We were distracted by our newbie.“, TOP excused Taeyang's lack of interest in GD's and CL's performance.

 

„Newbie?“ GD looked at you and made a surprised face. It looked real but you had already figured out what a great actor GD was. You couldn't believe that he didn't know about your entrance into the world of music...somehow you had the feeling that it was his fault, you ended up in this club...and all the others.

 

„Hey.“, you greeted him.

 

„So what are you doin' during our project?“, GD asked you and sat down on the armrest of the couch – right next to you.

 

„I don't know, I don't even know anything about that project.“

 

„We have to record some songs and present a demo at the end of the term.“, Seungri explained to you.

 

„And that's the project?“, you looked sceptically at Seungri who smiled back at you.

 

„That's quite cool, huh?“

 

You frowned but gave in with a short sigh. What else should you do?

 

„You can play the piano. We need an accompanion for our Song 'Blue'.“, GD decided and made you cough. You had choked just when he finished his sentence.

 

„I can't play any instrument.“, you informed him but he went on right away.

 

„You'll play the piano.“, he decided.

 

„What?! But I can't play the piano!“, you complained.

 

„Then I'll teach it to you.“, GD didn't give up and even seemed proud of his decision.

 

Of course you let him be. With a mixture of resignation and frustration, you kept sitting next to Taeyang and Daesung, staring at the 2ne1 members who were singing or rapping...or whatever you called it, just being glad that CL didn't realize that you were now part of the music club as well.

At least that was woring out good...

 

 

After music club you had to go straight to the dancers' building where you had first faced Hyuna.

The fear you had felt in the morning was nothing compared to the fear you felt right now.

Hyuna...this girl already had made a bad impression on you and you had the bad feeling that you would meet her right after you would enter the dance building.

 

„Yah!“

 

You winced when you heard someone shouting until you figured out that it was GD.

 

„Where' you goin'?“, he asked you with a big grin on his face. „You start stalkin' me?“

 

„Not even in your dreams.“, you hissed back at him and crossed your arms angrily. It was his fault that you had to attend all those clubs! You could bet on it!

 

„So you're doin' what?“

 

„Attending dancing lessons, I guess.“, you answered indifferently at him.

 

„Well, then good luck.“ His steps fastened up and gone was he with a devilish smile.

 

Your jar dropped and you looked after him with big, rounded eyes, unable to say something even though you would have loved to scream at him and blame him for you being caught in different clubs.

 

After 10 minutes struggling through the floors, you finally found the right door that led to your club room. The others were already in it. You were sick of being late all day and sighed.

 

„Who are you?“, a husky voice barked towards you.

 

You winced and bowed quickly before you looked up and starred at the girl that was talking to you.

 

Hyuna...how ironic.

 

„Ah...that girl...“ She inspected you deeply and then her eyes became the shape of two hateful stripes. „You're not gonna dance with us.“, she decided.

 

You gulped, unable to say anything. Her words hit you like an ice fist. They were so cold, the froze you immediately...but they raised happiness in you. She said she didn't want you to dance with them? Great! Problem solved! On club less!

 

„Not in that outfit. Today your gonna be our 'runner', okay? Next time I may allow you to join us if you bring the right clothes with you.“, she added. Damn...why?!

You could clearly hear how much it displeased her to give you the allowance...but it was nothing compared to your disappointment right now. „So go and get us something to drink. NOW!“

 

You nodded and went outside as quick as you could. When you walked down the floor, heading to the cafeteria, you noticed how stupid it was to do what she wanted. Who did she think she was? The Queen of this school?!

 

„Yah!“, you said angrily even though nobody was able to hear you. „What's with that?!“

 

„What's with what?“, someone asked out of nowhere and made you wince.

 

„Why you're not dancing?“ It was GD who was strolling around.

 

„Same question to you.“, you answered to him. „You're stalking me?“

 

He just shrugged laughing and shook his head. „Taking a break.“

 

To be honest he was controlling if you were still in the same room with Hyuna or not. He knew his girlfriend and he knew how jealous she was. But dance classes was the best way to get near you, since the guys were always spending their time with the dance girls. He was worried when you saw you walking down the hallway again, so he decided to take a short break and stop you.

 

„Oh...nice.“, you mumbled. „I'm working as a servant right now...“ You became angry again and wanted to make GD responsible for it. He was the one who manipulated the system and forced you to attend all those stupid clubs! You had no proof, but you just knew it. „By the way:Thank you very much!“

GD frowned at your comment and raised an eyebrow. „Why are you thanking me?“

 

„Thank you for all of this...! I know that you are the one who is responsible for me being signed in in all those clubs! I don't want it! Really! Why did you do that? Why do you want to tease me that much?!“, you asked him furiously. You became so furious that the overwhelming emotions make your whole body shaking.

 

GD was just looking at you with widened eyes, saying nothing. Teasing you? He just wanted to get near to you...wasn't it obvious?

 

„You're really not that smart.“, GD told you and flinched your forehead. You winced back and held the point he had hit.

It hurt. Really, it hurt.

 

„You're even stupid.“, he added and had his usual arrogant face on. „You stupid , always acting like knowing everything but then you're like 'I don't know'. “

 

He didn't know how much that hurt. Every single word of his. You slowly looked up, with your eyes full of tears. You tried your best not to cry in front of him. He would never hit your pride that hard to make you cry in front of him. Never...! Well, you thought...

 

When you looked up and faced him, the tears fell because you were shocked. Shocked of his expression. He was smiling...smiling for the first time. And when he saw you crying it changed into shock as well.

 

„Aish! No tears!“ He became all fast-paced. „I didn't want to make you cry, you !“

 

He searched his pockets and took out everything that was in it. Seemed like he was looking for some tissues...but all he got in his trousers were condoms, money or cigarettes.

 

In the end he used his bare hands to wipe away your tears. They were rough and his touches were everything else but gentle...but that only showed that he never did something like that before. Wiping away a girl's tears...or was this just his way to hook up women?

 

„Save it...please!“, you demanded and pushed him away. He fell down on his and looked back at you in surprise.

 

„What was that for...?! YAH! I only tried to be nice to you!!“

 

You shook your head, jumped up before you quickly ran away.

 

GD was left alone. Like always...How came that you were the only one that always let him stay left alone?

 

„Aish....this girl really is...something...?!“