Too pretty

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

I'm not sure if that's working...“, you said insecurely while Nana was fixing your hair. However she did it, she managed to curl them without any problems. You never tried to do that yourself because you knew that you would probably fail.

 

„It will, it will. I organized it well. Jonghun knows about everything. Time, place...and so on.“

Nana was totaly in her element. She had called Jonghun and told him that you weren't able to do it on your own because you were too shy and excited. Whatever ... Jonghun really believed in it.

She seemed to be some kind of cupid.

 

„Your hair is done.“, Nana finally said. „Now we'll see which of the outfits you will wear and then I'll put some make up on your face.“

The longer you lived at her house, the more you thought you owe her something. Nana was willing to buy you new clothes, no matter how much they cost. Even after you rejected her offer, she went shopping on her own and in the evening she had brought about 13 different outfits for you.

It was driving you crazy...this girl did whatever she wanted. Of course she just wanted to help in some way...but you felt bader and bader with every day that passed.

 

„Wear this!“ Nana handed you a white blouse and a black skirt. „You can wear my boots to that outfit.“, she offered you but didn't wait for an answer. She was already on her way to her wardrobe where she got the boots from.

 

You quickly changed clothes and were observed carefully by Nana. She stood in front of you, rubbing her chin and looking calculating at your face. Somehow that really looked creepy. Nana was beautiful, though, but seeing her like this was something really unfitting and disturbing.

 

„Sit down, I'll put the make up on now.“

 

After thirty more minutes you were ready. When you wanted to get up and walk over to the mirror, Nana grabbed your wrist and pulled you back instantly.

 

„No!“, she nearly shouted. „Don't look into the mirror before you meet Jonghun!“

 

Your eyes widened. Why not? You gulped and choked down the question because of Nana's strict face. She smiled contentedly then.

 

The door bell started ringing and Nana got up for herself. „That's him!“, she cheered.

 

You gulped again...so the first person that would see you like that was...GD.

 

Nana opened the door quickly to let GD come in. You were following her silently to not stand out in any way. Wearing those clothes and some make up made you feel uncomfortable.

 

„Hello Baby~“, GD greeted Nana and then looked over to you. You saw his mouth opening for a greeting but he was stunned somehow.

 

For a whole minute he was just standing there, starring at you.

 

„Anyeong...?“, you tried to start a conversation. The frozen GD started blinking again and then quickly shook his head.

 

„I...uhm...I...hey.“, he rearranged the words in his head. They were all twirling around crazily.

 

„I did a good job, huh?“ Nana chuckled proudly.

 

GD gulped and then took a step forwards to face you from a closer distance.

 

„Who are you?“, he asked seriously.

 

„...I'm still...Kwon ____.“, you answered and took a step back but hit the wall behind you then.

 

„Really...that looks like magic. You're a totaly different girl looking like that.“ GD furrowed his eyebrows.

 

„Yah,yah!“, Nana interferred the two of you, „_____-shi! You have to go now! Quickly, don't let Jonghun wait too long!“

 

She grabbed your wrists again and pushed you out of the house.

 

„I-I...uhm-good bye!“ And closed was the door.

 

 

GD wasn't able to concentrate anymore. He was distracted by the whole scenery.

Nana was gently kissing his neck, massaging his shoulders and trying to turn him on but GD's mind was somewhere else.

 

Meeting that piece of looking like that..., he thought while biting his lower lip until it hurt.

He exhaled loudly and then turned around. Why thinking about that stupid little girl any longer? You were meaningless to him. He had better things to do. Things like getting this goddess laid.

 

GD kissed Nana gently who pulled him closer to her and passionately kissed him back. They wanted to start getting things going when they realized that something didn't work as usual.

 

„What's wrong?“, Nana asked a bit confused.

 

GD – totaly ashamed – got up again. He never failed at getting it up...and now? What happened?!

 

„Nothing.“, he answered in a pissed tone.

 

„Why do you stop then?“ The blonde girl reached out a hand towards him but GD roughly slapped it away.

 

„I'm not in the mood anymore!“ He stood up from the bed and collected his clothes from the floor.

 

„Yah! Where're you going?!“ Nana grabbed her dressing gown and followed GD quickly. „Don't go!“, she begged him. „Please!“

 

GD stopped and Nana whirled around him in panic. She blocked the way to the front door.

 

„I'm not letting you go...! Something like that can happen, okay? Don't freak out!“

 

Those were definately the wrong words. GD snorted angrily and pushed her away.

 

„Piss off.“, he hissed and slamed the door behind him.

 

 

You were standing in front of an ice cream parlor while your heart was beating fastly and you nervously started kneading the edges of your skirt. What would Jonghun think once he saw you looking like this? You didn't even know yourself how you looked! G-Dragon's reaction was everything else than good...it made you totaly lose your self-confidence...and it was small anyways.

 

„Anyeong, ____-ah~!“, Jonghun greeted you. He wanted to surprise you from behind.

 

You winced and turned around with wide opened eyes.

 

„Yah! Oppa! Don't scare me like this!“

 

Jonghun wanted to laugh but then he faced you and his jar dropped open. He was – just like G-Dragon – stunned.

 

Again there was this awkward moment.

 

„...Oppa?“, you waved your hand in front of his face to make him react again.

 

He started blinking and breathing again.

 

„I'm sorry.“, he apologized. „I was just...wow...I mean...wow...you look amazing.“, Jonghun said.

 

You chuckled and shook your head.

„Stop making fun of me.“, you demanded with a insecure smile and then walked into the building. As you had thought...this was your first date and the kidding already began.

 

The ice cream parlor was full of couples or young people who went on a date.

You sat down somewhere more isolated. You didn't wan't anyone to think bad of Jonghun because he went on a date with a person like you.

 

Jonghun rushed behind you, wanting to say some more but he was still too astonished and speechless. He urgently wanted to say something...anything!... but instead he just cleared his throat and still searched for the right words.

 

You sighed. Whatever Nana did...you must have looked really bad if Jonghun and GD were shocked by your appearance now.

 

„You can be honest to me, Oppa. If you don't like to be here with me, you're free to go...I mean...this was all Nana's idea...“

 

„Are you kidding me?“, Jonghun asked you, not understanding what you ment.

 

„I mean the way everyone reacts on me today...I know that it's not like I usually look. I'm not me...and I'm not even sure if I look okay...“ You looked at the surface of the table in front of you.

 

Jonghun started laughing loudly.

 

„Oppa!“ You glared at him. „Take me serious!“

 

He couldn't stop anymore. „Sorry, but that's really hard.“, he admitted. „Don't look at me like that...you should better look into that mirror. Then you will understand why I can't take you serious saying those stupid things.“

 

He pointed to a mirror on the wall. You looked over and then saw how you were looking right now.

Stunned you stood up and walked to the mirror. You looked....differently. Totaly different. You would have even called the girl in the mirror beautiful if you didn't know that it was you.

Still speechless you turned around to look at Jonghun who beamed at you.

The other guests in the parlor started starring because of your strange behaviour, so you quickly went back to your place.

 

„Nana did a good job.“, you said, feeling how your cheeks were turning red.

 

„No, you always looked beautiful like that...today it's just that Nana showed everyone else how you look inside.“

 

„You're just talking...“

 

 

Don't freak out, GD...“, TOP tried to appease GD via cell phone.

 

„I'm freaking out as much as I want!“, GD argued angrily into the cell.

 

„That happened this one time, just calm down.“

 

„NO! This happens to others but not to me! I just don't understand why!“

 

TOP chuckled in amusement and GD snorted as a reaction.

 

„Maybe the cause of your problem is a certain girl...?“, TOP reasoned.

 

YAH! That's not true!“

 

G-Dragon hung up upset. If the cause of his problem was ...a certain girl...another girl could be the solution, right? Maybe TOP wasn't that wrong...but GD was to proud to admit it.

Just a few seconds later he had called the solution itself.

 

„Hey, Hyuna-Baby...can I come over?“

 

 

So it was a good idea to let you live with Nana?“, Jonghun asked you while sipping his coffee.

 

„Yeah...sometimes it's not that easy to live with her because she never accepts a 'No', but she's nice. Everything she does has a certain reason – and it's always something for others. I thought at least 4 times that she's a saint.“, you told him and took another spoon of your ice cream. „But one question is still bothering me...why did you allow G-Dragon to let me live at Nana's? I mean...you know what happened to me after I met Jessica.“

 

He just shrugged with his shoulders and grinned into his cup. „I know her long enough to tell that she would never harm you anything bad. Plus she's one of the kindest girls existing, I think.“

 

„But she left you.“, you said and he nearly chocked on the coffee.

 

„Yeah...but I know the reason already.“, he mumbled.

 

„And that's what?“, you wanted to know.

 

„Sometimes the nicest girls need the badest boys.“

 

 

Oppa...this can happen to anyone...

 

Hyuna wasn't helpful either. GD was on the edge of frustration.

How could that be? How could that really be?

 

„What's wrong today?!“ He ruffled his own hair while walking back home.

 

On the left sidewalk couples were taking his attention when they were leaving an ice cream parlor and laughed happily together.

GD watched over. Yuck. Happy couples. Somehow they were disgusting to him right at the moment.

 

He wanted to turn right at the next crossroad but stopped when he saw two familiar persons sitting in that ice cream parlor.

You two were standing up and walking outside like the other couples. GD immediately jumped behind one of the bushes that were on the right side of him, not even knowing why he did that.

 

Automatically he watched over the bushes and felt the urge to hit Jonghun badly.

 

„Aish...they really went on a date...____-ah, you're doing a mistake.“, he muttered gnashingly before he was shocked by his own words.

 

He saw his problem walking right in front of him...yeah...if you were the problem, then you must have been the solution as well. And if his problem was his unability to get it up, the logical solution to him was to get you laid.