Hero

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

Why did you do that?“, you asked Jonghun and sobbed, your face hidden behind your dirty hands. You were shivering because your whole uniform was wet. Why did they have to take ice water instead of just normal water? „I know I'm ugly...I know I'm worth nothing...just leave me alone before you get in trouble as well...!“

 

„You crazy!“ Jonghun grabbed your wrists and pulled your hands down so that you couldn't hide your face anymore. Big tears were falling down your red, red face. It was full of flour and eggs.

 

„You're just talking crap! You're not ugly! And you're worth way more than those stupid opportunists! So just cut it out, okay?!“ His eyes focused yours and they seemed to burn of anger. You were glad when he looked away just for a second but then suddenly he grabbed you and carried you bridal style on his arms.

 

„I'll take you home, you can't walk on your own in this mood.“

 

 

First you were irritated but then very thankful that he carried you home...your knees were bleeding, it would had been painful to walk home like this.

 

Jonghun opened the door with your key and was irritated by the size of your appartment.

 

„Wow...it's cute in here...“, he said and looked around, while he was heading towards the small couch to place you safely over there.

 

„Nice way to describe 'small'.“, you said and tried to smile but failed.

 

Jonghun chuckled and then made his way through the appartment.

 

„What are you doing?“, you shouted through the living room.

 

„Getting some of these.“ Jonghun came back with a wet towel and plasters. He first tidied you a bit and then applied the plasters on your knees. When he was finished, he marveled at his work and then sat down next to you.

 

„So today you got to know Jung Suyeon.“, Jonghun started the conversation, „I knew something like that would happen after I saw you sitting at the Big Bang table. Really...I told you to stay away from them – they are dangerous!“

 

You felt stupid for not following his advice...it would have saved you, but no, you always had to do everything else that made you get in trouble.

 

The fact that Jung Suyeon also had a nickname didn't care you too much this time. It seemed to be absolutely normal at private schools. G-Dragon, TOP, Jessica....so many nicknames.

 

„TOP invited me...If I had known that G-Dragon is their leader, I would have rejected his offer...“, you tried to explain but Jonghun cut in to scold you.

 

„Doesn't matter if it's TOP or anyone else, okay? Just stay away from Big Bang!“, he told you off harshly. He felt uncomfortable knowing that you were hanging around with those guys.

 

„Mianhe...“, you apologized and looked to the ground.

 

„And stay away from that jerk's girlfriends, alright?“, Jonghun added.

 

You nodded quickly when you realized what he had said. „Girlfriend....s?“

 

„Yes, girlfriends. He's got four. And they are all thick as a brick – why else would they be with him? He's just playing around. So stay away from them, too. They are stupid and they are dangerous...“

 

In some way Jonghun seemed to be hurt when he talked about G-Dragon's girlfriends. You held your head aside and watched him curiously, trying to analyze him but failed after you were reminded about the fact that you had no knowledge of human nature.

 

„Why do you dislike G-Dragon? I mean...is there a certain reason? Except for the fact that he is a cruel gundal playboy?“, you asked Jonghun.

 

Jonghun hesitated for a whole moment. Then he answered in pure resignment.

 

„This k-...guy... “, he held back an insult, „..he stole my girlfriend.“

 

You silenced and wanted to say something...but nothing came out of your mouth.

 

Jonghun was a master of changing topics. He all of a sudden jumped up and smiled brightly.

 

„You can walk again? Show me where you're living.“, he demanded happily.

 

„Uhm...o-okay.“

 

The guidance was really short because you had only the option to show him the small bathroom, the small room of your father, your own room and the living room plus kitchen.

You stopped in the kitchen.

 

„Nice flat.“, Jonghun commented on your appartment but you could see that he was just trying to be nice. Of course...a student of a private school was used to big and expensive houses. Not a place where poor people lived.

 

„But what is this doing here?“ He pointed at the washing machine that was placed in the kitchen.

 

„Washing mashines are usually in a kitchen, aren't they?“, you asked him insecurely.

 

„I only know them standing in a cloakroom.“

 

Like you had thought. Your hands started to knead the dirty edge of your skirt. It took just another second until your eyes widened in panic.

 

„Oh no!“

 

Jonghun winced and blinked at you irritatedly.

 

„What's wrong?“, he asked you.

 

„I have to clean that!“

 

You started to doff your uniform jacket and your tie.

 

„Wha-what are you doing?!“, Jonghun started to panic. „S-Stop it!“ He covered his eyes with one hand and tried to distract himself.

 

„I have to clean that...I don't have another one!“, you also paniced but sounded more desperately than Jonghun.

 

„...what? Really?“ Jonghun took is hand down and carefully inspected your uniform.

 

„_____-ah...I don't want to say that...but this uniform...won't be clean again, if you put it into that washing mashine.“

 

He wasn't a pro what went about clothes and washing machines but he knew from his own uniforms that they were so sensitive that a washing mashine would simply destroy them.

 

„....it will break.“

 

Jonghun watched you losing all hope. Your head went down and you looked at your uniform jacket in despair, sadness and every other negative expression Jonghun couldn't name.

 

When you looked up again, you were sniffing and tears ran down your face.

 

„And what do I do then? I can't pay for a professional cleaning or a new one...“

 

Jonghun was stunned by the look you offered to him. His mouth fell open but he quickly caught himself and shook his head to get those weird thoughts off his head.

 

„N-No problem! I'll take care of that.“