My Treasure

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

From that day on facing TOP was a really different feeling.

 

When he talked to you, your heart started shaking, your cheeks became all warm and everything of him became attracting to you. Especially his smile.

 

„_____-ah is so different.“, Hongki said, when he, Seunghyun, Jonghun and you were sitting in the room where you first met Seunghyun and Jonghun.

 

While the others weren't with you, you prefered this room for hanging around, not the rehearsal room.

The empty classroom was bigger and there was more fresh air – plus there weren't crazy girls around that sneaked into the room all the time.

 

„What do you mean?“, Jonghun asked him.

 

„Maybe she's in love.“, Seunghyun joked and chuckled happily. The three of them all became silent right in the next moment when they all realized what Seunghyun had just said.

 

Their heads went into your direction.

You were sitting at the window, your head placed on your hand, looking out of it. The whole time you were smiling all by yourself and sometimes you even started giggling.

 

„Impossible...“, Hongki said, „She really is.“

 

Jonghun's expression showed his discontent and his jealousy. Seeing you like this caused him pain.

You were in love with someone else...otherwise you wouldn't have sat in that corner all alone, probably thinking about the guy that made your heart tremble.

Jonghun hated it. He really did.

 

 

Maths and geography turned out as your ultimate favourite subjects – just because of one simple reason: TOP.

 

„How you're doing, little flower?“, he asked you when he took place next to you.

 

„I'm fine.“, you answered, „What about you?“

 

„Everything's perfectly alright.“, he responsed and smiled. He was watching you all the time, still smiling like a fool.

 

Your mouth was curling because of the amusement that view gave to you.

 

„What's wrong?“, you asked him.

 

„I'm just thinking.“, TOP answered.

 

„About what?“

 

„Taking you to the Big Bang table for a second try during break again.“

 

That made you silence and the smile on your face disappeared instantly.

 

„What's with that expression?“ TOP was irritated by it and even leaned over his table to stare at you as if it would make you tell him your most hidden secrets.

 

„I...I can't.“

 

„Because of the bullying?“ He sighed and shook his head. „Forget about that, I will protect you, I promise. Just come with me this one time...do it for me, please.“

And with those words he caught you. You were willing to accompany him. Yeah, even if that ment you would have to face the devil himself again.

 

 

Waiting for break time was like torture. You were nervous, totally amped and a pure bundle of nerves. When the bell finally rang you jumped up from your chair and scurried outside.

 

Regardless of the consequences you started running, rushing behind the next corner and bumping into the first person you could have hit.

 

Both of you fell to the ground, you lieing on top of him.

 

Oh no, please, don't be G-Dragon again!, you begged inwardly.

 

„Aish, what's the matter, _____-ah? Who are you running away from?“, Jonghun's voice cleared up the mystery who you had run into.

 

„Jonghun-shi!“, you said and smiled brightly. „Oh thanks god!“

 

Jonghun frowned but then started chuckling before he got up and helped you to stand up, too.

 

„So, who where you running away from?“, he asked you again.

 

„Ah...nobody. I just was in a hurry.“, you answered and still sounded relieved.

 

„Really? Why? You're not meeting up with us again in our hidden classroom?“

 

You shook your head. „Not today. I'm meeting up with...Big Ba- ….uh...uh....someone.“ You instantly regreted what you had told him.

 

Jonghun immediately got angry. „Your meeting with who? Big Bang? Are you insane? You totally forgot what they did to you?!“, he nearly shouted at you.

 

„No, I didn't...but that was just G-Dragon! And TOP invited me! He promised to keep me safe from the leader!“, you argued and your voice also became louder.

 

„So you're meeting Choi Seunghyun?! He's not better than G-Dragon!! Why are you meeting up with him anyways?! He's a member of Big Bang! He's bad!“

 

„He's not!“, you contradicted angrily.

 

„Where do you know that from, huh?! You don't know him!“, Jonghun shouted.

 

„Of course I do! I like him!“, you shouted back and then both of you silenced.

 

„So it's Choi Seunghyun you like, huh? The one you've got a crush on...?“, he looked coldly into your eyes. The nice Jonghun you got to know earlier was gone.

 

„No! I mean...I mean...“, you flinched back and searched for an excuse, something to explain yourself, „Huh?! Where do you know from that I've got a crush on someone? Did Seunghyun-ah told you something?“ You felt betrayed by Seunghyun. How could he?

 

„No, he didn't. It was just clear for the whole time.“, Jonghun answered in resignation. He had this ceaseless desire to take and shake you – but nothing would help. „Well...good luck with Choi Seunghyun. Try your best.“

 

Jonghun wanted to pass you by but stopped next to you. He bent down to whisper a last thing into your ears.

 

„But I tell you something. Choi Seunghyun will never fall in love with you. Never ever.“

 

And then he was gone.

 

 

There you are~“, TOP cooed when you reached the Big Bang table. TOP, Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang were smiling towards you – only one person was missing.

 

„Our leader is out now.“, Taeyang answered the question that crossed your mind as he saw you starring at G-Dragon's empty chair.

 

„Oh...okay.“, you said and took place between Seungri and Daesung.

 

„Yeah, so you don't have to be afraid today. G-Dragon is busy with the one he loves the most.“, TOP said and laughed in amusement.

 

„Jung S-“, you wanted to ask but the guys meddled into it with their laughters.

 

„No, no, no. That's definetly not Jessica-ah.“, Daesung answered to you even though you couldn't finish your question.

 

„He is someone, GD loves even more than all of his girlfriends together PLUS TOP on top.“

 

They all broke out into laughters again but you couldn't join them. What were they talking about?

 

„He?“, you asked quite unsure.

 

„Yeah, he. “

 

„By the way did he found him already?“, TOP wanted to know but the others just shrugged.

 

„Well...then he will be in high spirits...“

 

 

Mingled feelings filled your stomach when you were on your way home. It was so unusual to walk home all by yourself. You started missing Jonghun even though his words had been hurtful.

Not having him around was different – you had become used to him.

The way home felt like being longer than usual. At least doubled.

 

You sighed and looked to the ground when a little puppy crossed your way all of a sudden.

 

„Huh?“

 

It took you a minute until you realized that the puppy was alone, without anyone with him.

 

„...y-yah!“

 

The puppy reacted instantly with a squeaking bark. He scurried happily around you.

 

GAHOOOOO!“

 

The voice that shouted out for the dog was the voice you would probably never forget in your entire life.

 

G-Dragon was standing on the pavement on the other side of the street. The puppy started yapping and then suddenly ran across the street.

 

Hold on!“ You instantly ran after the dog. There were cars everywhere!

 

You reached the dog and grabbed it quickly. The feeling of relief that spread right at that moment was hit by a muffled crack and pain.You lost the ground under your feet and your whole body rotated until you couldn't tell where up and down were anymore.

In the next moment you felt something hard under you.

 

„GAHO! GAHO!“, you heard G-Dragon's voice call out for his dog again before you lost your conscience.

 

Yeah...you really got hit by a car.