Something Special

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

Your mouth had dropped open and you looked at GD in disbelief.

 

„Ah, JiYong-ah! There you are~ thank you a lot for helping me find this apartment!“

 

You winced three times. First when your father called GD by his real name, second when you realized that he was talking to him like to a close friend and the third time when you heard your father say that GD helped him find this apartment. You knew something was wrong! You knew that it was all GD's fault!

 

„_____-ya! You need a guy like this one if you want to get married. He is a really intelligent, charming and kind boy.“, your father said and went to GD to even tap him on his shoulder.

 

No he isn't!, you screamed inside of your head and glared at GD.

It was unbelievable...did this really happen?

 

„Have a nice day, JiYong-ah!“ Your father gently pushed you inside the new apartment but you tried to see GD's face until the door behind you was closed. GD looked too satisfied! Way too satisfied!

 

The apartment was big and bright and you couldn't help but falling in love with it – at least when you entered your new room.

It was a girlish room with a canopy bed in the middle of it. Your eyes became bigger and bigger.

During your whole childhood you had wished for a room like this but knew that you would never be able to afford it. GD made it happen.

 

When you were able to let your eyes fly through the room again, you noticed the balcony. You really had a balcony!

With quick steps you moved towards it – just to jump into the opposite corner of the room when you reached the glass doors.

 

GD was standing outisde! And he was leaning over the balustrade to see if you were in your room or not. His balcony was exactly next to yours which made it able to spy on you at any time.

 

„Okay, this is too much!“, you said grumpily and crawled quickly out of your room.

 

You made your way to the kitchen in which your father was preparing some tea. „Ah, ____-ah, how do you like your new room?“, he asked you.

 

„It's great.“, you answered and opened the door which you had assumed to be the door of the lumber-room. Right it was. „...but I have to remove some dirty spots.“

You took out a mop brush and headed back to your room.

 

GD was beaming at you when you opened the door of the balcony not even imagining what you were about to do.

 

„Hey neighbour, you're he- AAAAAAAH!“

 

With the mop you tried to push him back into his apartment.

 

„You dirty...!!! How could you do that?! How could you?!“

 

„Yaaah! Stop that!“ GD tried to avoid your mop attacks but figured out that it was senseless and therefore grabbed it himself. You two ended in a fight over the mop until it came to the result that the mop dropped and fell downstairs.

 

Both of your heads went down, following the flying mop until it crushed at the floor and broke.

 

„Uhm...“, GD mumbled.

 

 

You two were sitting at the balconies without talking to each other until it got dark and you found the courage to ask GD something which was crossing your mind over and over again.

 

„Since when do you live here?“, you asked GD without even looking at him. Last time you woke up in his room he was living somewhere else, you were very sure of that fact. „I can't remember you were living in a house looking like this.“

 

GD started laughing. „I moved to my new flat just two days before you moved in.“

 

With a short sigh you rolled your eyes. He really moved because of you? „You're crazy...“

 

 

You needed 4 days to get used to your new flat – but just one to realize who was missing the most: Jonghun.

Somehow you weren't able to meet him again. In the morning GD picked you up to accompany you to school. During breaks and club activities Big Bang was taking you with them and for some reason they started eating lunch at their hideout and not in the cafeteria as usual. In the evening GD picked you up again to accompany you back home. While you were missing a lot of Jonghun's life you got to see more and more of GD's and realized one thing:

He had a lot of followers...but they followed him out of pure fear. Not only at school, also at your new apartment complex. The gundals were just afraid of the consequences if they didn't do what GD wanted.

 

Maths just ended and you had to head for the next room when you decided to go and see how Jonghun was doing.

With the help of some seniors you got to know where his next lesson would take place but when you reached the room you were hesitating for a moment. Since you got to know Jonghun you just saw him around FT Island. Never around schoolmates. Would you bother him?

 

You snudged into the room and saw Jonghun talking to his classmates. He was surrounded by them, talking happily and laughing a lot.

In contrast to GD who was surrounded by followers who feared him, Jonghun was surrounded by followers who were his friends.

You had never realized that he was that popular at school. It was matching.

This popularity made Jonghun very handsome. He really was something special.

 

You wanted to say something to make all of them notice you but someone closed the door and started talking like there was no tomorrow.

 

„Hey, _____-yah, where have you been? We need you for our rehearsal!“

 

The blonde troublemaker G-Dragon was looking brightly at you.

 

„R-Rehearsal?“ You didn't know about any rehearsal but GD didn't even wait, he just grabbed your wrist and dragged you behind him.

You desperately looked back to the closed door of the classroom where Jonghun was in...

 

 

Just after Jonghun had left GD behind a few days ago he had regretted to provocate him that much. Of course he hadn't believed in what this crazy guy had claimed to do but somehow he had a bad feeling about it...

 

The bad feeling just came true when it wasn't possible to meet you anywhere anymore.

 

„I looked everywhere for her but somehow she had just disappeared out of my sight.“, Jonghun complained while looking at his untouched lunch,

 

„I don't know what you're talking about...I see her during class, she is doing fine.“, Seunghyun said and got slapped at the back of his head immediately.

 

„You know that it's impossible for me to meet her during lessons!“

 

Jonghun sighed and decided to ask Nana about you. You were still living at her house, she must know when you had some free time to meet up.

 

With quick steps he walked through the cafeteria to the table Nana and Eunhyuk were sitting at.

 

„Hey Nana-ah, I've got a question.“, he just started, „Do you know when ____-ah is free today?“

 

Nana looked back at Jonghun with big rounded eyes while Eunhyuk tried his best to ignore Jonghun.

 

„No, sorry, I don't know.“

 

„Huh...? Why not?“, Jonghun wondered.

 

„You know...“, Nana started explaining. „,,,since she moved out of my house-“

 

She did what?!“

 

„She moved out...“

 

Jonghun's mouth had dropped open and Nana could tell that he was seriously getting angry.

 

„...and since the day she moved out I didn't hear anything of her.“ That was a lie but Nana just had to tell Jonghun this version of the story. GD had begged her so much to deny she would still keep in touch with you.

 

„Where does she live now?!“, Jonghun promptly wanted to know.

 

„I don't know, I told you I don't have any contact to her anymore.“, Nana pretended and nudged Eunhyuk. Why didn't he help her at all?!

 

I'm gonna kill that rascal!“, Jonghun said angrily and looked into the direction of the Big Bang table – which unfortunately was completely empty. Not even the other students dared to sit down at the table whereas none of the Big Bang members was around.

 

 

You could say whatever you wanted – the balcony of your new apartment was great.

 

The fresh air outside blew your troubled mind away. You felt free and easy-going again when you stood outside, watching Seoul at night.

 

How beautiful this busy city could look at night...the lights were sparkling like stars and you could even see the N Seoul tower from this spot.

 

„Hey neighbour.“

 

GD's voice tore you out of your thoughts.

 

„...“

 

You looked to your left where GD was standing on the neighbour's balcony. He had started to bother you every evening when you were spending your time at the balcony, trying to relax which failed thanks to this very kind boy.

You were still waiting for the moment to come when you would start getting used to have GD around at any time but until now it seemed to be far away. In the beginning it was just awkward, now it had started to annoy you.

GD somehow got used to your ignorance when you two were standing at the balconies. Today was the first day he tried to start a conversation.

 

„When do I get my present?“, he asked you suddenly.

 

You looked at him in disbelief. „Present? What for? Today's your birthday?“

 

GD chuckled but shook his head. „No...I mean present for finding this nice apartment for you.“

 

With a big frown you looked at him. „Sorry, what?“

 

„I made it possible that you can live with your appa again. And the apartment is quite big and nice. I think you owe me at least a little present.“, he told you and grinned devilish.

 

„Huh?...you're unbelievable! No way!“, you rejected and crossed your arms. You wanted to go back inside but GD stopped you with his following words.

 

„If you don't like the apartment you don't have to live in it.“

 

You couldn't tell why but it sounded like a threat. As if he was planning to throw you and your father out again.

 

„What does that mean?“, you asked him and became all pale of shock.

 

GD immediately started laughing. „Don't look like that, I was just kidding.“

 

„Yah! That's not funny!“, you scolded him and went to the balustrade to try to hit him. „You scared me!!!“

 

The blonde devil was still laughing happily. „I would never throw you out of this apartment! What do you think of me?“ He winked at you and eased your stressed and panicing nerves but still you felt awkward around him now. GD was like a tiger, pleased as long as you did everything right...but just one wrong step...

 

„But still I want a small present. I want something special...how about a kiss?“, GD asked you.

 

„...“ Your face got its shocked expression back.

 

„A kiss?“, you asked him back perplexed.

How could he even think about something like this? This was absolutely impossible! It was your first kiss! And he didn't even deserved to get your first kiss after letting you go through all the trouble of the last months! You had to go through bullying, manipulated schedules and manipulation of your own father!

 

„Did you completely lose your mind?“, you asked him and your eyes formed small slots.

 

„Yah! I helped you out! Why can't you be a bit thankful? You can at least give me a short kiss on my cheek!“ He pointed at his cheek and looked demanding at you. He was really serious about it.

 

„Okay, okay...“

 

You gulped and took a deep breath before you leaned over the balustrade. GD smiled pleased and also leaned over the balustrade of his balcony to make it easier for you to reach him.

 

When you nearly reached his cheek, GD suddenly turned his face into your direction.