Hello Hello, Baby, I love you

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

Your eyes widened when GD suddenly turned around and you nearly touched his lips. To be honest you touched the corners of his mouth – but that didn't count!

 

YAH!“ *SLAP* „Are you crazy?!“

 

You immediately pushed yourself back from the balustrade and glared angrily at your neighbour who was rubbing his burning cheek.

 

„I hate, hate, hate you!“, you shouted at him and went back into your room, slamming the door loudly and drawing the curtains which you had bought so GD couldn't sneak into your room anymore.

 

GD watched you take your leave and smiled happily.

 

„Really?“, he whispered and leaned against the wall, looking up to the moon while touching the corner of his mouth which you had touched with your lips. „I don't think so.“

 

 

GD and you didn't talk about this incident for a while. You just avoided to hang out at the balcony anymore.

 

When you sat in the Big Bang Hideout with the guys, enjoying your lunch, GD suddenly dropped the topic again during a conversation with the others.

 

„Actually she looked at me as if she was waiting for me to kiss her.“, Taeyang told the others. A girl had confessed to him in the morning and he had gently rejected her. Unfortunately the girl misunderstood his rejection.

 

„I know that look.“, GD said and chuckled. „Right, _____-yah?“

 

The guys immediately looked at you in surprise. Your reaction was a bit different: You nearly choked on your lunch.

 

„You want to tell us something?“, Daesung asked you.

 

„No!“, you answered fast-paced and gasped for some air. „I didn't do anything!“

 

„Don't be shy, you kissed me yesterday.“, GD claimed. The satisfaction in his eyes made you more and more angry.

 

„I didn't! What are you talking about?!“ You furiously got up and looked down at GD who irritatedly looked back at you.

 

„Our lips touched, didn't they?!“

 

You wanted to reply again but GD's smartphone started ringing and he answered it quickly.

 

„What's up babe?“

 

Babe? You sat down again and snorted. Babe...

 

„Your Prom- Night? Geez...I dunno if I got time for that...let me answer you later.“, he said and hung up.

 

Prom-Night, then it must have been Hyuna. Time had flown away like nothing and you didn't even notice. It had never been like this before and for some reason – even though you had been upset a few minutes ago – you smiled happily. They made it possible you enjoyed your school life. Your friends. Both, Big Bang and FT Island, but also Nana and Eunhyuk.

 

„See, she's smiling because she's remembering the kiss!“, GD exclaimed and pointed at you when he caught you smiling.

 

Your smile immediately disappeared and you crossed your arms to protest the very next moment but before you could answer something you were interrupted by a phone call again. This time your phone was ringing and you didn't know the number which was displayed on your phone.

 

„Yoboseyo?“, you answered the phone and got a bad reaction of GD who was displeased looking at his own phone again.

 

„______-ah! Where are you?!“, Jonghun's voice shouted at you.

 

„Huh? Oppa?“, you asked and immediately GD's head went up again, his eyes fixed on you.

 

„I-I'm with Big Bang at the moment...“, you answered insecurely.

 

„Why didn't you tell me you moved out? It's cruel that I had to get your number by Seunghyun! I think I didn't see you for ages!“

 

„Ah...sorry about that...“, you apologized.

 

„You know I can't forgive you that easily for it...“, Jonghun said and made you gulp.

 

„Then what can I do?“, you wanted to know.

 

„I want you to come with me...to the Prom-Night.“

 

„...what?...you mean...you and me... the prom?“

 

Your mouth dropped open and suddenly the eyes of the boys were fixed on you. They were starring at you, waiting for your answer. GD's hand, in which he still hold his phone, was shaking.

 

„...okay.“

 

The answer had been the starting signal for GD. He just took his phone and called Hyuna back.

 

„Hey Babe...I dedecided...I'll go with you.“

 

 

After Jonghun got your phone number you met again quite often. It relieved you and you had the missing part of you back.

 

The Prom-Night had become Jonghun's favourite topic and there was no day passing on which he didn't tell you to prepare carefully for this special event since it ment a lot to him.

GD had just disappeared after that day at the hideout. You didn't even met him on the balcony like usual even though you had started to hang out there in the evening again. And for some reason you started missing him.

 

„How stupid...“, you scolded yourself when you caught your head turning to his balcony, looking for the missing person. He was probably busy preparing everything for Hyuna. Yeah...what a lucky girl...

 

 

Two weeks later Prom-Night had finally arrived.

 

The seniors were happily strolling around the ballroom after the prom had started.

You came a bit late but still there was nothing going on. The students were still trying to find their seats or friends and talk to each other.

 

„Hey, you're here.“, Jonghun greeted you happily. He found you easily whereas the place was crowded by seniors over seniors.

 

„Ah, hi! You look great!“

 

Jonghun was dressed in an elegant black smoking. Nothing special, he didn't stand up too much between all the others.

 

„Thanks but you look better. Nana did a great job.“, Jonghun said and smiled.

 

Nana was completely excited when she heared you would accompany Jonghun to the prom. She immediately dragged you through two or three shopping centers until you found a nice, beige dress.

 

„You'll cheer for me later, huh?“, Jonghun wanted to make sure and grinned happily when you nodded.

 

To start the evening FT Island was asked to be the opening act and for some reason Jonghun made a big secret about it. You just had to promise to stand in the first row when it would start and you had simply agreed to it.

 

„How pathetic that you have to ask people to cheer for you.“

 

GD's entrance was like always – one of a kind.

He was the most eye-catching guy in the whole ballroom. With his deep-red tuxedo and the black shirt and shoes, he looked like a flaming devil in the middle of black and white smokings.

Hyuna was next to him, dressed in a black dress which was covered with sparkling jewels. You didn't want to know how much this dress had cost her.

Next to those two you and Jonghun looked like common folk people. Okay, you were a common folk person...

 

Jonghun tried his best not to look too angry. He just swallowed the upcoming hate and spoke with a calm voice. „Was that all you wanted to say? I would really appreciate if you could leave us alone for a moment then.“

 

In opposition to all your apprehensions of GD's possible reactions, he just chuckled and shook his head.

 

„Actually I wanted to talk to you.“, he said and smiled.

 

This reaction made you and Jonghun fell into insecurity. What just happened?

 

„I'm sorry to disappoint you but I have to go backstage now. We have to prepare the instruments because we will start very soon.“, Jonghun tried to get rid of GD but he didn't give in.

 

„No problem, I think I can accompany you.“, he said.

 

There was no other way for Jonghun than saying something he would usually never had said to GD.

 

„But...wouldn't Hyuna-shi and _____-ah be a little lonesome then?“

 

GD looked at both of you and again just shook his head.

 

„I don't think so. Hyuna-Baby...take care of her, please.“

 

Hyuna looked at GD with surprised eyes and then at you, before she snorted but didn't reject his request.

 

You felt uncomfortable being left alone with his Hyuna-Baby...

 

 

What's wrong? Why do you want to talk to me?!“, Jonghun asked GD backstage. He couldn't hold back his anger anymore and his voice raised a bit.

 

In contrast to his amusement before, GD reacted also angered and serious now.

 

„You really don't know when to follow my words, huh?!“, he said. „I told you to stay away!“

 

„Ahhh...now I understand.“, Jonghun said and smirked bitterly amused. „You're angry I didn't do what you wanted me to do. Sorry, bro but you reckoned without me.“

 

„You will regret saying that to me, I promise.“, GD said and gnashed his teeth.

 

Jonghun tried his best not to flinch back. GD had done anything to get you out of his sight without harming anyone but Jonghun. He couldn't tell how far that guy could go...but he neither wouldn't stand him any longer. „This has become a game to you, it seems.“

 

The displeased look of the guitarist amused the gundal prince and made him grin of satisfaction. He hated Jonghun so much, it was impossible to describe it in words.

 

„You're cheating.“, Jonghun said without facing GD. He turned around to the guitar case and started preparing his instrument.

 

„So what?“ GD's face showed pure indifference.

 

Jonghun felt like fighting a wild and crazy tiger but he also felt like being able to finally defeat it.

 

„Keeping _____-ah out of my sight...this is cheating. But it won't help. You will lose this competition...because I will confess to her today.“ He raised his head again and looked GD directly in the eyes.

 

GD's eyes had widened, his face went paler than it usually was. „You will what?!“

 

„I'll confess to her...and I'm sure she will accept and return my feelings.“

 

YOU DIRTY BAS-!!“ GD's anger was interrupted by the MC who had started introducing the show and asked for FT Island to enter the stage.

 

Jonghun just grinned with pure pleasure. „I'm sorry but I think it's time...time to confess.“ And without even looking back for one single time, he took his guitar and went on stage.

 

 

Hyuna and you were just standing next to each other, trying your best not to start any conversation.

While you simply felt uncomfortable around her, you were sure she got more and more angry at GD for leaving her alone with you.

 

You didn't know what Jonghun and GD were talking about backstage but you didn't get rid of the feeling that it was nothing good.

 

Relieved you looked up to the stage when the MC finally started talking and FT Island entered the stage for the opening act.

 

Hongki was standing in the middle, wishing everyone a very nice evening. He looked like he had deeply fallen in love with the mic. Yeah, he really enjoyed being the center point of attention.

 

„Good evening everyone~ you're very welcome and FT Island is very happy to be the very first music act tonight. We will start soon but first one of us has to say something really important.“, Hongki said and Jonghun stepped at his place, placing his hand on the mic and taking a deep breath.

 

„I'm really sorry for interupting this great event...but there is one special person in this room and I have to tell her something important now.“ You saw his eyes looking for you in the crowd and when he saw you he took a deep breath again and then started talking.

 

„I know that girl for a while now and from the very first day I got to know her I wanted to tell her that I lo-!“ - „NOOOOOO!“

 

Before Jonghun was able to finish his sentence a wild GD appeared on stage and jumped on top of Jonghun. The sound of the two guys and the guitar smashing on the ground was horrible but the look of GD choking Jonghun was even worse.

 

You're not gonna say it! Never!“, he shouted at Jonghun. Hongki was about to pull GD off the leader when suddenly the lights turned off and you were covered in darkness.

 

Panic spread in the ballroom but instead of standing still, you headed for the stage and tried to get to GD and Jonghun.

 

The boys had already disappeared and someone grabbed your wrist to drag you behind the curtains after you climbed up the stage.

 

It was completely dark there too but you could identify that the person who had dragged you with him was TOP when he started speaking. Right...Bom had also been a senior...that's why he was here too.

 

„Have you gone insane?! Luckily I was able to turn off the lights quickly!“, TOP shouted at GD. „What did you think you were doing in front of half of the school?!“

 

„I don't care, this guy deserves death itself!“, GD grumped eagerly and looked at you who were desperately looking for Jonghun.

 

„What are you doing by the way?!“, GD asked you upset.

 

„Where's Jonghun-Oppa?“, you wanted to know and made GD even more aggressive.

 

„You wanna see him?! How stupid are you?! He was about to-...ah, now I understand. You wanted to hear it, right?! You filthy...-!“

 

Stop it now!“ TOP threw a warning view at GD and made him silence.

 

You freed your hand of TOP's grip and walked back to the stage to get access to the other side of the backstage area. The lights already again but you didn't care and ran over the stage even though everyone could see the reason for the latest fight.

 

Jonghun was leaning against the wall, sitting there and coughing. The other FT Island members were standing around him, discussing what to do.

 

„This guy totally had gone crazy!“, Seunghyun exclaimed.

 

„Jonghun-Oppa!“

 

The guys turned around when you came nearer and bend down to face the injured Jonghun. His throat was completely red, starting to look bruised because of GD's attack.

 

„I'm okay.“, he assured you but you could see that he was not.

 

„Don't say that, you look bad.“, you said and exermined his throat worried.

 

„That's nothing.“, he insisted and looked up to the others. „Could you let us alone for a moment?“, he asked them.

 

„Why?“, Seunghyun wanted to know but Hongki dragged him quickly away.

 

„You know why he did that?“, Jonghun asked you and rubbed his throat. „Because I wanted to tell you something he didn't want me to say.“

 

You nodded. „So the person you had adressed was me?“

 

„Yes...“, Jonghun said. He looked up to face you directly. He seemed a bit nervous but still he had this convinced expression on his face.

 

„___-ah, I love you.“