Maddening Pain

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

If that's true...then give me the chance...

 

The whole evening was repeating over and over again in your head. CL's words, GD's expression when you ran away and last but not least Jonghun's plead for a chance.

 

You were sitting on Nana's sofa, looking at the black screen of the TV in front of you while Nana was preparing some tea in the kitchen.

 

Jonghun had brought you to Nana's house because you had refused to go back home. The chance meeting GD there was too high. You knew you wouldn't be able to hide from him your entire life and you had to go back home tomorrow but for tonight you wanted to stay away, Stay away from all of them. GD and Jonghun....so Nana was your last resort.

 

The display of your smartphone was constantly blinking because of the masses of missed calls you already got from GD. He had tried to call you over and over again and still he was trying it countless times without any success.

 

„Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?“, Nana asked you when she came back with two cups of tea.

 

„Yeah...I'm pretty sure.“, you answered and watched the hot steam crawling up your tea cup.

 

„I see...“ The blonde girl looked at you for a while not knowing what to do before she helplessly grabbed her tea cup and took a sip.

 

„I thought about my break-up with GD for a while.“, she finally started a conversation without a clue that the topic she chose would be the worst she could have picked.

 

„I guess, he did good the way he'd done. He's even kind enough to break up with me with honest words, not wanting to hurt me more than he already did. I'm even thankful to him.“, she assumed with the glimpse of a smile on her lips.

 

HE IS NOT!“, you contradicted immediately and hit your palms at the table.

 

He's a disgusting liar, he's using other people just for his own good, this self-centered hypocrite! He is – not by any chance – a kind and honest guy! He is a dishonor to every single human being! So stop talking about him as if he was a saint! He is NOT!“, your untangled anger just spread out of you like word vomit. Your body was shaking from anger.

 

Nana bewilderedly watched how you grabbed your cup of hot tea, sipped at it and burned your lips.

 

„AISH! I hate this day!“

 

 

You had decided to stay the whole weekend at Nana's house. Your father gave you his permission, so at least you were able to free your mind for a while. Nana convinced you to go shopping with her, so you two spent a lot of time in Dongdaemun and Myeongdong. You had not liked it before there but it was surprisingly easy to get distraction at these crowded places.

 

Nonetheless Sunday was up too quickly and when you arrived back home in the late evening, you were right about your assumptions regarding GD.

It didn't took longer than ten minutes after you entered your room when someone had climbed over to your balcony and was now knocking at your door.

 

You were about to unpack your things when you saw the black silhouette standing behind your thin curtains.

With a loud and annoyed sigh you walked to the door and opened the curtains and face an insecure smiling GD. Who did he thought he was? Romeo?

 

„You know that this is domestic disturbance, you idiot?!“, you ed at him and closed the curtains again.

 

„Wait! ____-ah, what's wrong?!“ GD was hectically and loudly knocking against the glass again.

 

APPA! There is a creeper standing on my balcony!“, you shouted loudly.

 

„Oh !“ GD was quickly climbing back to his own balcony, the metal screaking under his weight. And it was satisfying to hear him hitting his knee at the balustrade and growling in pain.

 

„Serves you right...“, you mumbled bitterly.

 

How came he still thought you would talk to him after all he had done to you?

He had used you. He had blinded you with all of his fake actions and false words. His sweet-talking and lies. But it was not alone his fault. It was yours as well. You fell for his words eventhough Jonghun had warned you over and over again. Although you had seen with your own eyes what he had been doing to Nana and the other girls. You had decided to get along with people you knew who were dangerous. You knew CL had been the one setting your apartment on fire. You knew that Big Bang was made of children of gundal families. But still...

 

„It's my own fault.“, you muttered. „I'm so utterly stupid.“

 

Again you sighed and let your head drop.

 

„Why on earth am I sooo stupid?“ You folded your hands over your head and started complaining about yourself „I'm so naive I didn't deserve anything else than being fooled like this! GEE!“

 

With another sigh you fell backwards into your bed. „What should I do now...tell me what should I do?“

 

And as if your prayers were answered your phone started ringing – and it was not GD!

 

„Yoboseyo?“, you answered the call with an emotionless voice.

 

„You sound bad.“, Jonghun told you worriedly.

 

„Would you not?“

 

He then started chuckling.

 

„Sure I would. That's why I'm calling. I just felt like I should cheer you up a bit.“

 

Yeah...and telling me you want a chance to become my boyfriend is not bothering me at all? How are you supposed to cheer me up when you are also one of the reasons I sound like this? Gee..., you thought and startled yourself with your own thoughts. Since when you'd become a person thinking like that about others? GD seriously had spoiled you. Right, he hadn't helped you gain self-confidence...he had just spoiled you!

 

„You're caring too much, oppa.“, you told him and sighed. „How can I ever pay back all of your care about me?“, you tried to be more friendly.

 

„Just date me.“, he answered slightly.

 

You started laughing uneasily. „Stop joking, oppa.“

 

„I'm being serious.“, he went on. „Just be my girlfriend from now on. We can start things slowly. But for now just accept the title as my girlfriend.“

 

His words caused you a headache. Being his girlfriend just by title? Wouldn't that make things speeding up instead of slowing them down?

 

„I promise you, you won't regret it. Plus, you can show G-Dragon how his behaviour is not interesting you at all. Gain back all of your pride, _____-ah.“

 

He just mentioned the magical name changing your whole attitude towards his idea. Maybe this was a chance to hit GD back in his arrogant face. You could just act as if it ment nothing to you that he had used you as a tool and pretend as if you had never really fallen for him. As if all of this never had happened.

 

„Just by title, huh? I'm in.“, you agreed, not even thinking about how egoistic and unfair this act was towards Jonghun.

 

In your mind there was just one thought set. Revenge.

 

 

Jonghun made sure that everyone at school knew who you belonged to from now on. He had organized couple rings which were now shining on your fingers.

 

„Looks legit, doesn't it?“, you said and smirked.

 

„Why just looking? It is.“, Jonghun corrected you with a grin.

 

Again it made you laugh uneasily.

 

„Don't look like that, we're just getting started.“

 

The other members arrived and Jonghun grabbed your hand.

 

„Woah!“, Seunghyun and Hongki were both staring at you with wide opened eyes. „You're finally a couple?“

 

„Yupp.“, Jonghun answered and you could hear the pride in his voice.

 

 

Everyone at your school was observing you 24/7. The students were wondering how you managed to change from F.T.Island to Big Bang and now back to F.T.Island. To be honest you didn't want to know what they were actually thinking about you.

 

They probably think I'm a ...,the sad thought crossed your mind. Your reputation got worse and worse. First you were a nobody. Then school's victim No.1. Then G-Dragon's favourite pet...and now you were the head boy's girlfriend.

How came you were gossip topic No 1 the whole time since you started attending this school?!

 

This thought was covered by the fear of something you had tried to avoid the whole day...class with G-Dragon.

 

„Stay with me.“, Seunghyun told you. „I will protect my hyung's girlfriend of the bad dragon.“, he promised when he noticed your worried expression.

 

„...Sure...“, you answered quietly without even looking at him, nervously biting your fingernails.

 

When you entered the classroom, GD was already sitting on his place, his head immediately rushing up once you stepped in.

 

You tried to ignore him and sat down, not saying anything, but he was not even thinking about giving up that easily. He jumped up from his chair and literally ran towards you.

 

„We need to talk.“, he commanded.

 

„I don't want to.“, you answered and looked straight to the black board as if GD was non-existent.

 

„_____-ah, do you need help?“, Seunghyun interferred.

 

„Get lost, you hobo or otherwise I'll gonna kick your royal out of this room, I swear by god!“, GD snarled at Seunghyun whose eyes widened in shock and fear.

 

„Don't talk to him like that!“, you barked at GD and got up.

 

The teacher finally arrived and the whole class got quiet. You sat down again, watching GD slowly heading back to his own place.

 

You tried to forget about GD's existence in this room but you could feel his eyes burning spots through your body.

 

It didn't even take long until GD decided it would be the best to attack you with paper balls to get your attention.

You ignored 4 or 5 balls hitting the back of your head until the student behind you gently patted your shoulder and handed you a messy folded piece of paper.

 

Please talk to me, the letter said but you just scrunched it up and let it disappear in your bag.

 

GD gave up for now but his prayers were answered when the teacher called out for some partner work.

 

„You'll have to find a solution for this problem in pairs of two.“

 

„Please don't be GD, please don't be GD...“, you whispered over and over again...and you got into a group with another girl in your class.

 

A big smile covered your lips when you went to her but GD had different plans.

 

„Hey sweetheart~“, he philandered with the girl.

 

Damnit you, GD! Don't you dare!

 

His hand was gently placed on her back, he came unusually close to her and smirked adorably. „I need to talk to your partner...can we exchange the partners maybe?“

 

The girl was absolutely overstrained by GD's attention, just nodding with a nervous giggle.

 

„Fine. Now let's talk.“, GD said after he had sat down on the girl's place. „What is your ing problem, girl?“

 

„Why are you doing this to me? I really don't get all of this!“, you hissed.

 

„That's not an answer to my question!“

 

„Aish, leave me alone. I'll talk to the teacher, I won't work together with you!“, you decided with a strong voice and got up from your seat.

 

GD immediately grabbed your wrist und pulled you back.

 

„What the is this?“, he asked when he noticed Jonghun's couple ring decorating your fingers.

 

„What does it look like, huh?“

 

„Is that Choi Jonghun's?“, his voice was filled with disbelief. „NO!“

 

He abrasively pulled the ring off your fingers, you tried to stop him, but it was in vain.

 

This is not okay!“, the guy in front of you scolded you and put the ring into his pockets. „What are you? His girlfriend?!“

 

„Yes.“, you answered monotounious.

 

This simple, short word silenced the rebellious G-Dragon. His expression was frozen. His eyes seemed to be lost in a black whole of nothing.

 

„You can't be serious...“, he muttered.

 

„But I am.“, you answered even though the relationship with Jonghun was just a show to hurt GD. Your mind cheered satisfied by GD's look but your heart was screaming in pain. He looked blankly at you. His eyes somehow looking wet now.

 

„Why are you doing this to me?“, he asked, his voice shivering and cracky. „What did I do to you, that you have to do this to me? Why did you play with me?“

 

Until the very last sentence he had made you feel guilty. But the last sentence gave your mood a kick, making it turn 180°.

 

„Play with you?“, you asked him with a hoarse voice. „PLAY with YOU?!“

 

Your handmuscles stiffened uncomfortably, making your hands turn into fists, your ankles turning white by the pressure you pressed your fingers into your palms with.

 

„Are you kidding me right now, Kwon JiYong?!“, you got louder and louder, the whole class already watching you. Even the teacher was looking at you but since this scenery included G-Dragon he didn't dare to say a single word.

 

„I did not mean to harm you at all! You were the one lying to me all the time! You were the one acting to make me fall for you! You were the one who wanted to just use me solving your stupid problem in your pants!“, you shouted at him, getting up from your seat. You felt how hot tears were running down your face, your whole body trembling. So how dare you even thinking bad of me now! I'm not the one who fooled you! I'm the one being fooled the whole time!“

 

GD's expression changed from utterly sad into extremely shocked, his mouth as widened as his eyes were. He was looking up to you like a little child that got scolded by its parents for being caught trying to set the house on fire.

 

„So...if you can tell me all I just said is not true, then I'm the bad person now. But if you just approached me because of your weener“, yes, you – the little, shy wall flower - said this word in front of the whole class, „ then please let me live in peace and never talk to me again!“

 

The silence which swallowed the room like a violent wave was about to suffocate you. It seemed like forever when you looked straight into GD's shocked face, waiting for him to tell you that everything was a misunderstanding. That CL had lied to you. That he really cared about you. But GD didn't answer. It seemed like he was not even breathing.

Your last foolish hope died right at that moment. It suffered a pathetic and painful death, executed by the very person that you had thought was the best which could have happened to you after attending this school.

 

„As I thought.“, you said calmly, breathed in and out very slowly and then packed your things.

 

„I'm leaving.“