Dangerous guys

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

Your heart was still pounding after you met the two guys. You leaned against one of the walls at the doorway to the math rooms and touched your chest as it would calm your heart down again.

 

I've never talked to guys like that...omo, that's amazing!, you thought happily and already looked forward to meet them again the next day. Maybe you were lucky and met them somewhere at school again today. It was worth trying to find them somehow.

 

Full of impetus you moved towards the foyer when you accidently bumped into someone. You staggered backwards and felt a stabbing pain in your forehead. Yeah, you had actually crashed against someone's chest. Someone's really, really hard chest.

 

„What's that supposed to be when you're finished?“, the guy you had bumped into said.

 

„U...-huh?“ Blinking you looked up at him and silenced in shock. It was the blond guy from the very first lesson. The one that was so extraordinal. The guy that stood out from everybody else at this school.

 

He was not as tall as Junghun but still taller than you and his appearence made you shiver of fear and respect. His eyes radiated strenght, superiority and self-confidence, as much as they showed pure arrogance.

 

You wanted to apologize but he silenced you without doing anything but staying in front of you.

 

„Get out of my way, you !“

 

He roughly pressed your shoulder aside, to get you out of his way. You were so shocked by his rude offence against you, that you froze right after that, just staring at the floor without saying anything else.

 

This guy brought it back. Everything you thought you had left behind you, when you moved to Seoul – but you didn't. And you had this really bad feeling that it would be even worse than before.

 

 

The maths room was already full of people when you entered it. They were all throwing sceptical views towards you. Because of the shock you had totally forgotten that leaves and dust were covering your whole uniform. No wonder that the blond guy had called you a ...you looked like you had fallen into a trash container.

 

You sat down on the last free place and slowly got your pencils and sheets out.

 

It was impossible how a single person could take away all your happiness. Instead of that happiness that Jonghun and Seunghyun had given to you, there was only fear and pain inside of you.

 

.

 

That word echoed through your head. Exactly with the same tone, the blond guy had said it with.

 

 

Time passed and you slowly calmed down again.

 

„Partner work now.“, the teacher said.

 

Partner work?

Oh no...you hated partner work. Most of the time you ended up alone. Or you worked for the whole group and everyone copied your results.

 

You noticed how the others mixed up and got their partners. Maybe you would end up alone again. You would probably end up alone.

 

The person next to you turned around and smiled slightly. „So we're partners, huh?“, he said.

 

„Huh?“ You blinked shortly and then looked up at him. His name was Choi Seunghyun. Funny thing he had the same name as the guy that was with Jonghun. You could only remember it because he was the smartest guy in your math class. Most of the time he was talking...plus he looked really handsome.

 

„Yeah, partners. You're sitting next to me that's why. But don't worry, I already did everything. You can copy the results if you want.“

 

He pushed his sheets towards you. Seemed like he had realized how absent- minded you had been...or he was just thinking that you were stupid. No wonder – you were looking like a savage at the moment.

 

„Oh...thank you...“, you responsed and looked at the arithmetics. He was really smart...he did everything right in that short time, but...

 

„There's a mistake.“, you told him and pointed at the wrong number he had. He laughed like you had made a joke but you still looked at him with a serious face that his amused grin disappeared and he really looked his mistake up.

 

„You're right...“, he admitted but sounded like you had tried to tell him that the moon in reality existed of cheese.

 

You nodded without saying more until he corrected his mistake.

 

„I didn't expect that...your quite clever, Kwon _____-shi.“, he said and then smiled.

 

„...?“ He could remember your name? Really?

Your eyes widened and somehow you were really grateful. It was imposing how attentive Seunghyun was.

 

„K-Kamsahamnida...S-Seunghyun-shi.“

 

„Aish...don't call me Seunghyun...just call me TOP.“

 

„TOP?“

 

„Yeah, that's my name.“, he explained.

 

TOP was member of a group that was called 'Big Bang'. He was the first to explain you how the hierarchy at this school was.

 

The top students were seperated into different groups. TOP explained it like that to you:

 

„On top of the command structure there are two groups: Big Bang and 2ne1. Big Bang – that's simply us. 2ne1 is the female counterpart. I can introduce both to you. We are really close to each other. “ He chuckled when he said that.

„The other one's are After School – some kind of school beauties, Girls Generation – those are Cheerleaders, 4minute – a group of trendsetters and then there is this group called FT Island. They are only that powerful because their leader is the head boy and son of the police governor.“

 

You frowned after he finished his explanation. TOP had looked so sullen when he talked about the FT Island leader...how could the son of a police governor cause such a reaction?

 

 

After maths was over TOP invited you to hang out with his gang. You rejected his offer with the excuse that you had to meet up with someone. You wanted to look for Jonghun and the other Seunghyun to ask them about their opinion of all this group-seperation-stuff.

 

As if you had called out for him he crossed your way when you were about to split with TOP.

TOP saw Jonghun coming even before you noticed him.

 

„Speak out of the devil...“, he muttered. „I better hurry up...if I have to talk to that guy, I swear I will puke.“

 

His steps became quicker and he left you behind.

 

„I didn't know you're friends with Big Bang.“, Jonghun said and stopped in front of you to look after TOP.

 

„I actually don't know them...I just know TOP.“, you informed Jonghun who didn't look too happy until now.

 

„I warn you – you should keep your distance to them. Big Bang is dangerous.“

 

„What do you mean?“, you wanted to know. TOP was an intellectual, kind gentlemen (except for that last comment about Jonghun he really had been one!).

 

„Their leader is the son of a gundal...that's why everyone 'respects' Big Bang. They're just afraid of his father.“

 

„A gundal? A real gundal? Like mafia?“, you asked him in disbelief.

 

„Yeah, like I said. A real gundal.“

 

Now this hate thing made sense to you. If Jonghun was the leader of FT Island and the son of the police governor it was just natural that Big Bang didn't like him as long as their leader was the son of a gundal.