Prayer

The Boy's Letter

 

DECEMBER 31, 2015

09:45PM JST

 

Yunho was busy preparing himself after five long years; he gets to perform again with the three people he missed so much.

 

Tohoshinki was invited to the Kōhaku Uta Gassen this year although it pains Yunho to leave Changmin he cannot disappoint the many fans who has waited for them.

 

It has been awhile since his last visit to Japan.

 

What a hell of a roller coaster ride it was for Yunho these past few days.

 

It could have been perfect.

 

He still remembers how they were the first Korean group to be invited to perform at the Kōhaku Uta Gassen  six years ago and it was also six years ago when they performed here in Tokyo Dome.

 

It brings back so much memories; they came like a wave through Yunho’s eyes.

 

He prayed, wishing Changmin was here to witness and experience it as well something they wanted so badly to happen.

 

Jaejoong looked away as he saw Yunho praying.

 

He knew Yunho had calmed down; he was always like that when he prayed.

 

He smiled imagining what Yunho would have been praying, Changmin to be here as well.

 

 

 

 

 


Hello everyone! I was having a hard time continuing this one with the end of the lawsuit coming to a close sooner than I expected. Oh well, I might have not mentioned it in the description or whatsover but this fiction would generally be Changmin centric in the near future. I'm still making adjustments on the storyline. :)