Evergreen

The Boy's Letter

 

JANUARY 27, 2016

2:18PM JST

 

“Don’t go please, don’t leave me. Please stay.”

 

Another dream of her.

 

Changmin sat himself up. He has been dreaming of the same girl for the past few days. It has been a week since he woke up, more distraught in his entire life. My entire life?

 

He can’t remember anything right, who was the girl in his dream, her name who she was. He can’t recall what has happened in the past years. He later found out he is a member of an idol group called TVXQ. He could not believe his own eyes when he saw himself on a magazine cover along with some posters people who visited him brought. He never thought of being a celebrity if he did, he only wished he was a baseball announcer so he could watch games for free.  He remembers his high school and college life not laced with idol happenings. Changmin lost his memories of being an idol to the point when he auditioned for SM Entertainment where it all started, anything that was related to his idol life he forgot.

 

He stood up a sharp pain shot through his head. A scene by the sea flashed before him then he fell back into his bed.

 

The sea.

 

He stared out the window the leaves slowly growing buds of green grew here and there.

 

The white snow has melted making the leaves and branches glisten to his delight.

He smiled.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Welcome back Changmin! HAHA. Like I said I'm no medical doctor and I don't know if it's even possible. But there is such a kind of amnesia where you only forget things you don't want to remember *cue in Boys Over Flowers*. Anyways, Changmin is alive! :) And as I mentioned before it will be a Changmin-centered fanfiction. I advise everyone to pay attention to the dates from now own it will be key as we go along the story. :) Yes, there's a girl I hope you could look forward to it. The Changmin 'fanfiction' part begins here. I tend to write footnotes longer than the chapters itself bear with me.

P.S. I enjoyed your comments on the letters. I'm glad with your reactions. I initially wanted to write off *kill* Changmin but I just couldn't just the thought of him dead or any of them makes me cry. ~aktf