Don't Cry My Lover

The Boy's Letter

 

 

SEPTEMBER 15, 2013

12:50PM KST

 

The two of them were now sitting beside each other at the balcony of their apartment drinking soju. Changmin bought this apartment for the two of them. He still lived with Yunho in their dormitory but he comes here often to visit Yejin.

 

Changmin can buy all the wine he wants but he still prefers soju more and so is Yejin who rarely drinks alcohol. She only drank alcohol when Changmin’s around.

 

“I’m gonna miss you.” Changmin said scooting closer to Yejin, wrapping his arm around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder.

 

This was Changmin’s last night before he leaves for the army.

 

Two years. Yejin thought to herself.

 

They sat there quietly drinking their bottles of soju. Changmin had finished five, drinking his sixth and Yejin had three, drinking her fourth. These two were not known to get past two bottles but tonight was different.

 

“Are you sure about this?” Changmin asked Yejin. Yejin said that when he goes to the army they would not see each other no matter what, not even for Changmin’s days off.

 

“I mean we could still see each other during my days off. You don’t have to do this.” Changmin stated what’s been bothering him since yesterday when Yejin dropped the words.

 

“I wanted to make sure.” Yejin said looking down at her feet.

 

“I… I” Yejin tried to continue her sentence but was stopped when Changmin’s lips found hers.

 

Their kiss was chaste and sweet; no tongue involved only stopping to catch their breaths. They were panting. Yejin tried to compose herself when suddenly Changmin lifted her up like a bride into their room. He laid her down on their bed hovering on top of her. He looked into her eyes. She did the same.

 

Changmin was mad at her. She still doubted his love for her. It makes his heart ache.

 

Why won’t you believe me?

 

Yejin could not stop the tears escaping from her eyes.

 

She pushed Changmin away from her to no avail. Changmin held her hands to the sides. She struggled.

 

“Why won’t you believe me?” Changmin finally said his eyes low not looking into her eyes.

 

Yejin stopped struggling. They lay down in bed hearing the other’s sighs and heartbeats.

 

“How can I? When… when you’re surrounded by women… of… of higher classes… celebrities, idols, models and…and all I’ll ever be is some… some college graduate from an unknown university…  I am nothing compared to them.”

 

Silly girl.

 

Changmin helped Yejin sit up. Yejin hugged her knees trying to hide her face from Changmin.

 

Changmin sighed. It was not about me then. It’s about her.

 

“Yejin-ah, look at me.” Changmin said softly cupping Yejin’s face between his hands.

 

Yejin tried to look away but Changmin would not let her.

 

“You’re… You’re all I see… Please believe me… Sure, they are of higher living standards but you’re the one I love. Being with you is… is more than enough for me… I… I don’t need fancy degrees, trendy clothes and make-up… I could give you those… well except for the ‘fancy degrees’ you have to study for that. What I am saying is that… is that I don’t need them, I don’t need those… I just need you to be the Yejin that I know. You don’t have to worry about those other girls… because this man has found the only girl that he sees as his woman. And she’s here crying about silly stuff making silly conditions. I love you and that’s forever.” Changmin kissed her again softly.

 

I love you too.

 

She wrapped her hands behind Changmin’s neck and pulled him closer to deepen their kiss, more passionate this time. Changmin was surprised by Yejin’s actions this was new to both of them, he moved in closer placing his hands on Yejin’s thigh and waist.

 

Alcohol. Changmin thought.

 

They stopped to catch their breaths. Changmin rested his head above Yejin’s chest, he could her heart. The heart he knew that only beats for him. He liked the sound of it thump-thump-thump.

 

He started singing.

 

♪ Jamshi nuneul gama

(I close my eyes for a moment)

♪ Neol saranghalkkabwa

(I still love you so)

♪ Nohaya dwoel neoui soneul, notji mothalkkabwa naegero

(I should give up, but I can't let you go)

♪ Saranghaneun beopeul gareuchyeo jun neo

(You taught me how to love)

♪ Eoddeohke ijeoya hae jigeumuine moseup

(Now, how can I forget you?)

-Lines from Don’t Cry My Lover, TVXQ (MIROTIC: 2008)

 

He lifted his head until he was at eye level with Yejin’s face.

 

Beautiful. Mine.

 

He showered Yejin’s face with butterfly kisses. He lowered his head in to the crook of Yejin’s neck and started on a certain spot. Yejin felt tingly this was all new to her and she’s not yet sober.

 

Alcohol.

           

If she was sober she would have stopped Changmin but she is enjoying the feel of Changmin’s soft lips on her bare skin. Changmin’s kisses got lower into her shoulders, he got up and removed his shirt and continued to kiss Yejin which Yejin responded to, and they continued feeding each others’ lusts.

 

That night they made love for the first time. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

I am contemplating if I should mark this rated. Let me know! :) Support JAEJOONG! Who got a heart attack when they saw Micky and his shaved head? I did! XX Be happy always!

P.S. I love you fizzles! :) Comments are <3 Tell me what you think! ^_^