Confession

The Boy's Letter

 

JULY 21, 2016

8:57PM KST

 

The four of them went home to Yunho’s house.

 

“Hyung, where have you been?” Changmin asked his Yunho hyung as he entered the house.

 

“We need to talk.” Yunho said as he led Changmin into the garden and they were later joined by Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu.

 

“Did you have a girlfriend two years ago? Just before you went to the army?” Yunho asked Changmin.

 

How did they know? I never introduced her to anyone nor did she.

 

“I… I” Changmin was stuttering.

 

Definitely hiding something.

 

“I did but she’s married now.”

 

“No she isn’t.” Jaejoong said.

 

“How would you know? You don’t even know her.”

 

“Oh, we just met her and your son.” Yoochun said coolly.

 

~

 

“My son? That’s impossible, I mean…” Changmin stopped when he remembered the night before he left for the army. But why did she hide their ‘son’ from him?

 

“You should see him. Mini-Changmin!” Junsu said excitedly.

 

“You can see him by the town’s park by the sand box.” Yoochun added even more excited his brilliant smile flashing.

 

“But the one billion won question still remains. Care to tell us who the mother might be?” Jaejoong blurted.

 

“Yeah, Changmin. Why’d you not tell hyung?” Yunho asked Changmin, he’s a bit hurt that Changmin did not tell him that he had a girlfriend.

 

“I… I wanted to introduce her to everyone before I entered the army… but... but she didn’t come and we never got in contact after I was released from the army. She disappeared on me.” Changmin said his eyes low.

 

Yunho patted Changmin’s shoulder and said “Next time, tell hyung.”