Love Again

The Boy's Letter

 

DECEMBER 27, 2015

02:35PM KST

Kyuhyun, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Yunho were sitting in the hospital’s lounge.

 

“I knew that something was wrong when I heard him sing that song.” Kyuhyun blurted out of the blue. He was itching to tell them about that moment he had with Changmin a few days back.

 

*Flashback*

12:05 AM

 

Kyuhyun was practicing his solo that he would record for their upcoming album when he heard Changmin singing.

 

♪ Dashi ireona nal gidaryeojun geudael bogo shipeo

   (I want to stand up again and see you who have waited for me)

♪ Dashi doraga hago shipeun mal

   (I want to go back once more and tell you)

♪ Saranghamnida

   (I love you)        

-Lines from Kyuhyun’s SM The Ballad Solo (2010), Love Again.

 

“You know I really like that solo of yours.” Changmin commented while looking through stacks of music sheets.

 

“You know your fans would be happy if you did a cover of that song.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“You think? Maybe I should so I can take away some of your fans.” Changmin said and chuckled bitterly.

 

“Changmin-ah, something wrong?” Kyuhyun felt there was something wrong with his fellow maknae.

 

“Nothing.” Changmin answered but Kyuhyun knew better but he decides not to push Changmin anymore. He reasoned to himself that time, Changmin would open up when he wants to.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

“I know I should have talked to him. I should have asked what was bothering him.” Kyuhyun felt so defeated and hopeless.

 

“Don’t be too hard on yourself Kyuhyun-ie.” Jaejoong said trying to comfort Kyuhyun. 

 

“It’s not your fault.” Junsu added seeing how stressed out Kyuhyun is; they can’t afford another maknae feeling so down.

 

They stayed silent for awhile until Yoochun broke the silence.

 

“Jaejoong hyung, Kangwoo hyung, texted. Emergency meeting.” Yoochun stood up.

 

Jaejoong and Junsu reluctantly got up from their seats. Yunho and Kyuhyun were silent.

 

“We’ll be back as soon as we can.” Jaejoong said.

 

Silence.

 

The three went to Jaejoong’s car at the hospital’s parking lot.

 

“Jaejoong hyung, do we have to go? Changmin might wake up any minute.” Junsu asked he really wanted to stay with Changmin until he wakes up.

 

“The world doesn’t stop just because Changmin is sick.” Yoochun said grimly while settling himself at the backseat.

 

Junsu was hurt by what Yoochun said and he decided to just stare out of the window afraid that anymore words uttered would make Yoochun snap at him more. Jaejoong just stayed silent.

 

The trip again this time to their agency was again filled with silence.

 

 

 

 

 


My classes will start soon. I will try to update as much as I can. I will be busy on school works and a theater production. Again, Yoochun is not a bad guy, someone just had to be rational and stuff. Don't forget to support his new drama okay? :) Smile everyone! We all deserve to smile. <3