Please Don't Forget

The Boy's Letter

 

JANUARY 1, 2016

4:20AM JST

 

Jaejoong is sitting somewhere in a convenience store near Tokyo Dome. Luckily, there were no fans at that time because he was not really properly disguised and any fan would easily recognize him. He was just wearing a white hoodie, black jeans, a blue cap, black rimmed eye glasses and red sneakers, yes, he liked red.

 

He was drinking a cup of coffee while staring at the red paper bag Yunho gave to him earlier. He smirked and grabbed the bag. It was filled with presents, Christmas, birthday and yes, anniversary presents but there was one box that caught his eyes.

 

The box was bright red with silver patterns with the word ‘HERO’ on the lid and it was about five inches in length, three inches in width and two inches in height.

 

He opened it and found a silver ‘wing’ with a red jewel in the middle keychain and an engraving: 

TVXQ HERO JAEJOONG

 

There was a letter taped at the bottom of the top lid he took it out and read the letter.

 

 

Having read it, Jaejoong could not help but let the tears fall.

 

He crossed his arms and cried at the table making sure no one sees his face.

 

“Changmin-ah, how could I forget you? I thought about you and Yunho every day we were apart, I miss you so much, please come back.” Jaejoong whispered wishing that somehow Changmin could hear his words.