Getaway

The Boy's Letter

DECEMBER 19, 2016

10:20PM KST

 

“The episode would have aired; do you think she saw it?” Junsu asked Changmin who was busy looking through some papers at the couch.

 

Changmin stayed silent.

 

“You guys! Mom and Dad invited us over for a week vacation.” Yunho said as he entered the apartment. Junsu and Changmin were at the living room while Jaejoong and Yoochun were busy preparing dinner.

 

“Let’s go!” Junsu said as he stood while hugging a pillow, TV remote in his hand and his right fist up in the air.

 

“That will be great.” Yoochun commented not lifting his head while reading a book by the dining table.

 

“Have you told our manager hyungs and do the CEOs know?” Jaejoong said as he stirred the stew he’s making.

 

Changmin continued looking through some papers.

 

“Oh, I already told them two months ago and they’ve given their permissions. We leave tomorrow. Start packing.” Yunho said.

 

Junsu quickly went to their room and started packing.

 

“You coming?” Yunho asked Changmin as he sat beside him.

 

“We won’t force you. Joining this vacation would be to your own accord.” Yunho said with finality he stood up and started helping Jaejoong with dinner.

 

DECEMBER 20, 2016

3:00PM KST

 

The boys were all piled up in a black van. Junsu was singing random tunes as Jaejoong joined him. Yunho and Yoochun were sneaking in sleeps they have not had in awhile. Changmin just stared out of the window.

 

“Let’s visit Changjin.” Junsu said to Changmin as the latter was thrown out of his reverie.

 

“I don’t know hyung. I don’t even know if she would want to see me.” Changmin said low.

 

“Well, you have to see for yourself my dear boy.” Jaejoong chirped in.

 

They arrived at Yunho’s home at midnight. Everyone exchanged greetings and laid down there things and quickly went off to bed. Yunho’s family had already prepared the rooms for the guests way before so there was not much of a fuss when they came.

 

Changmin could not fall asleep as he stepped out at the balcony. The snow was falling. He thought of Yejin and Changjin, how were they doing? Not a single day passed that he never thought of them. He looked up to skies and said silent prayers after sometime he decided to go back to sleep.

 

DECEMBER 21, 2016

10:24AM KST

 

“You guys want to go to the market?” Yunho said to the guys who were currently hanging out the veranda after eating their breakfast.

 

“I’m in!” Junsu said quickly as he stood up from his seat.

 

“Let’s cook something.” Jaejoong said as he looked around his found. Yunho looked to Yoochun and he nodded in return.

 

“Changmin?” Yunho said as he looked at Changmin who was staring at something from afar.

 

“Oh. Sure hyung.” Changmin replied realizing that all eyes were on him.

 

“Let’s go then.” Yunho said.

 

“So, what do you want to eat guys?” Jaejoong asked the boys who followed him in a line. They were at the wet market.

 

“I want…” Junsu was about to say something when he was cut off by a child’s scream. The boys turned to where the scream came from.

 

“Changjin…” Changmin muttered as he stared at a kid who was crying from afar. Changmin ran over to where the child was.

 

“Hey, little kid what’s wrong?” Changmin asked as he tried to calm down the kid.

 

“My mom… my mom… I was... I was holding her hand... and I... and I saw this red balloon and I… I chased after it… then Mom is gone… Eomma!” The little boy answered in between his cries.

 

“Don’t worry we will find your mom, don’t cry anymore okay?” Changmin said to the little boy as he wiped his tears and carried him. He was too little for him to be held by hand.

 

“Hey! Oh, it’s mini-Changmin. What happened kid? Why were you crying? Did someone bully you? Where are they? Let's teach them a lesson.” Junsu said as he saw Changmin carrying Changjin who was trying hard not to cry.

 

“He lost his mother, help me find her hyung.” Changmin said to the elder as he scanned the market for any signs of Yejin.

 

The boys quickly split in search for Changjin’s mother as soon as they heard.

 

 

 

 


I want to thank the 50 people who have subscribed to this story so far. Many times have I thought of discontinuing this story but thanks to your support and lovely comments I continue to write this. It's nice to know that there are people who would actually take time to read what you are writing. 

JUNE 1, 2013

Alvin-a33

NRCKCM

aprisianitamax

xijunna

lilmizclueless

sleepingdragons

Jun_KOI_Mi

cassiopcassie

rilakumaA

Chocolato

ChangMiRuu

tigger17

kpop4evafanatic

kinko91

ClarMir

Renyam

Crystalbone

CinqLuna

AngelXiahX

KuraiAmeBaiorin

imiey17

ukeyra98

edlyns

randomcassie

angelaisabel

mrsKimJoonMyun

SpidEMcD

HyunRah2O

alexamoon21

Chups05841

XinQi_Shawol

chachii

Cassiopeia4Eva

changjuleh

margee_93

chocolatec

aksehc1216

minniebubble12

karinalicious

kiwiberry952

registo

CandyXoxo

suju189

jaereddelacruz

stephtef

dani1234

mirotic_red

anna_84

qwiturbichnen

Lilkik

 

And to those who upvoted this story

 

ukeyra98

mrskwonjiyong

Crystalbone

 

Thank you so much lovelies! 

 

PS: Chunnie's birthday is in a few days! :))

Currently listening to 'Picture of You' and I so can't help the tears.

 

always keep the faith.