Back To Tomorrow

The Boy's Letter

 

DECEMBER 27, 2015

01:50AM KST

 

The trip to the hospital was filled with silence Jaejoong drove and the two sat down in the backseat. A hundred thoughts running in each other’s minds, all of them asking the same thing. Why? They reached the hospital and were heading straight for the information desk when some fans recognized them.

 

“Let us have some privacy please.” Junsu spoke without looking at anyone’s eyes. The fans understood somehow that if it was hard for them, it must be more for them.

 

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu went to the room that was told to them by the nurse at the counter. They saw Yunho outside the room still silent. Jaejoong approached Yunho. His heart winced looking at Yunho. He was worst the last time they met last week at a studio. He sat beside him and hugged Yunho. Yunho began to cry again.

 

“It was all my fault.” Yunho said while crying, it was hard on him.

 

“You bet it was.” Yoochun said coldly.

 

“Yoochun, stop.” Junsu said as he tried to calm Yoochun down.

 

Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Heechul was about to walk into Changmin’s room but stopped upon seeing Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu.

 

“Junsu.” Eunhyuk said as he approached his best friend, Junsu and hugged him.

 

“It’s been awhile.” Junsu said softly as he hugged Eunhyuk back. Eunhyuk and Junsu looked at each other’s eyes, the other telling the other to be strong. Heechul sat beside Yunho.

 

“Yah inma, don’t’ act like Changmin’s gone. He’s still here and if you keep this up he might really go somewhere else.” Heechul said while patting Yunho’s shoulder. Everyone except for Yunho who was still crying stared at Heechul with disbelief.

 

“What?” Heechul said in a low voice wide-eyed.

 

“This is not the time to be joking around.” Yoochun said in fury.

 

“Do you think I’m joking around? And I’m surprised you’re even here, you actually cared?” Heechul said in an annoyed tone to Yoochun. Yoochun was about to land a punch on Heechul’s face when Kangin stopped him.

 

“That’s enough.” Kangin said with his deep voice while holding Yoochun’s left arm.

 

“Kyuhyun-ie, Eunhyuk-ie and Heechul hyung, let’s come back later.” Kangin said while ushering them somewhere, anywhere but there.