Flower Lady

The Boy's Letter

 

SEPTEMBER 15, 2013

7:45PM KST

 

Jagiya~” Changmin said in a sing song voice then gave Yejin a back hug who was at that time busy preparing dinner for the two of them.

 

Yejin just chuckled at how this 6”2 giant could be such a baby at times.

 

“Here. Ahhh~” Yejin turned around so that Changmin could taste the ddukbboki she was making.

 

Changmin opened his mouth and closed his eyes while he chewed.

 

Aigoo. He's such a kid.

 

“So, how is it?” Yejin said impatiently while shaking Changmin who pretended he did not hear anything.

 

Changmin opened his eyes and stared at Yejin’s face then gave her a kiss on the forehead and hugged her tighter.

 

“Changmin-ah, are you okay?” Yejin said a little worried.

 

“Neh.” Changmin said and hugged her even tighter.

 

Yejin also hugged him tighter and patted his back.

 

“Let’s eat.” Yejin said.

 

Changmin broke the hug and held her hand as they prepared the table in silence, glancing at each other, smiling every once in awhile.

 

Dinner was passed with a few hearty laughs and meaningful conversations like lists of food to eat before you grow old they both loved food.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

P.S. Thank you everyone! Me and my randomness!