How Can I?

The Boy's Letter

 

DECEMBER 27, 2015

11:45PM KST

 

The meeting ended three hours ago and Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu were back in their apartment.

 

*Flashback*

 

If there was a possibility for you to come back again as five would you agree to it?

 

Junsu is at the balcony of their apartment. Although they had their own houses now they still decided on having this apartment two years ago. Junsu is deep in his thoughts. The question has been ringing in his ears. A part of him was more than willing but a part of him is telling him he had enough. Junsu sighed.

 

Unknown to Junsu, Jaejoong was looking at him and he let out a sigh as well.

 

If there was a possibility for you to come back again as five would you agree to it?

 

The question has been all Jaejoong thought of while driving to their apartment. Although it has been five years still he missed them, still he wished they were together no matter what, still he longed for them to be by his side again, the people who knew him, the people where he felt safe and protected.

 

Christmas ended like that could Santa be giving the wish they had four years ago?

 

 

 

 

 


A very short update before classes start. :) <3