For Love...

사랑은 | LUV is...

 

 

The snow has melted, but it is getting cooler by the day. Eunhye family celebrate Christmas moderately with Kimiko auntie coming to Korea to celebrate it with them.

A week after that, she finally manages to see again with her friend, they are having party at Jonghun apartment.

            “What is your plan after this Jonghun Oppa?” Min asks him when they finally seated after dinner.

            “They are going to be married and have a lot of kids” Hongki yell and laugh happily.

Taeyeon blush with his words.

            “Come on, I can’t support a family now but I’m working on something” he look at Taeyeon before he smile to Min.

            “We hope everything went well Oppa” Eunhye wished them the best.

While they were chatting away with everyone, something falls from Min pocket and Eunhye take it.

‘Hongki’ his name was on the wrap present.

Min turn to see Eunhye, her smiling face froze when she see the present at Eunhye hand.

            “Unnie”

Min excuse to use the bathroom, she pull Eunhye with her.

They stand in silent for a while, Eunhye wait for Min to open . She passes the present to her.

            “Unnie, it’s not like what you think” Min tries to explain herself.

Every year they would be secret Santa for somebody, but everyone receive present earlier so Eunhye know now. However, she cannot tell everything to Min now. She will feel cheated.

Eunhye sigh, drawing Min attention, “Unnie, I’m sorry, please forgive me. This won’t happen again”

            “So, you like Hongki”

            “No, no.. I don’t” Min blush as she try to deny the fact and the evident.

‘Ah! What should I do’ Eunhye shake her head a few times, Min look at her worriedly.

Eunhye drag herself away from Min, she excuse herself with the other and leave the apartment.

Min leave alone worried, she drunk herself, at the end Hongki has to send her home.

            “I’m going to sent Taeyeon home, so you guys help with the cleaning” Jonghun leave the trio to clean up.

            “Ah! I am sorry. I’ve have a date with Suzy!” Seunghyun run towards the door, escaping from the chores.

            “Yah! Seriously!” Jaejin mad as he clean up the table.

            “Alone in Christmas really !” Jaejin throw the tissue into the plastic.

Minhwan laugh as he normally does the cleaning, so it nothing much on him, but still being the youngest too.

Minhwan sobs alone in the corner.

Jaejin look at him, “Yah Minhwan, let pledge to have girlfriend for next Christmas”

            “I’m not as easy as you Hyung!” he continues to arrange the messy living room.

            “What?!” Jaejin throw a pillow at him. It hit Minhwan back perfectly.

They end up fighting with each other before they decided to finish the cleaning then after that, they take a bucket of ice cream and watch ‘Running Man’ re-run on the television.

At least they still have each other to spend their time

 


.

While Eunhye continue to finish her mission, a message come in, it is from Yonghwa. She smiles to her ear as she read the message. They have been busy after their last meet.

Yonghwa is in America with his family, so he will be back after New Year. He wanted to meet Eunhye when he got back.

            “So, it’s a date then,” her cheek blush red. She touches her cheek feeling the warmness.

‘I can’t wait!’ Eunhye continue to finish her artwork, in few days she will meet with Yonghwa, “This must finish by then!”

Eunhye cheered for herself.

 


 

Eunhye wake up earlier for the special day, she prepares her and Seungho attire, she tiptoe downstairs as she does not want to wake up the elder.

            “Oppa, Oppa” she whisper to wake Seungho up, she tab his shoulder a few times.

The red headed man smile before he open his eye, “Morning kid”

            “Seriously, I’m too old to be called a kid” she pouts cutely.

            “You are still a kid” Seungho get up and soon both of them prepare the food for today occasion.

            “You are doing pretty good kid” Seungho smile looking at Eunhye skilful cooking.

Eunhye laugh evilly, she has been practicing like crazy for today, “Thanks to G.O Oppa”

‘The rice cake soup had better be delicious’ she sob quietly, Eunhye never actually cooks anything, cooking ramen is not actually cooking though.

            “Let me taste it” Eunhye take a spoon of soup and feed him.

            “Okay, good. Its eatable then its fine”

Eunhye smack his arm, “Oppa! I work so hard for this,” she tastes it a bit too.

            “Yes, yes. It’s good, don’t worry. They going to love it” Seungho rubs his red arm.

            “That’s more like it, okay. Oppa keep watching it, I’ll go and be ready for a while”

Seungho nod, as he tastes the soup.

At the stair Eunhye stop and look at him “Yah! Oppa! Stop eating!” she yells to him.

Seungho grind widely to her.

She hurriedly and walk down stair, in a moment she arrange everything and the food is ready to be serve.

Seungho join her and their parents finally come down and sit in the living room. They all wear hanbok to celebrate the New Year.

They take turn to bow at the elder,

            “May you stay healthier in the New Year” Eunhye wished her parent, Auntie Kimiko and Seungho.

            “May all you’re wished come true in the New Year,” they wished her back and each give her New Year money.

Eunhye and Seungho serve their elder rice cakes soup and other side dish they prepare earlier in the morning for them.

Eunhye finally can calm down when they say it was delicious. Seungho smirk at her, teasing her playfully.

After they had their breakfast, they visit the elder in the neighbourhood. After dinner, they sent Auntie Kimiko and Seungho to the airport.

            “Eun-chan, think about my request okay” Kimiko hug her and kiss her cheek.

            “Okay Auntie, I’ll think about it” she grinds happily.

The Yoon family wave their hand to them.

Mrs. Yoon walk in hand with her big baby the 25 years old Eunhye. It feels like yesterday that she hold her tiny fingers and taught her how to walk.

            “Eomma, what are you smiling about,” Eunhye chuckle looking at her.

            “My baby is a lady now, time passes by so fast Eun-chan” she pinch Eunhye nose lightly.

            “But, I’m always going to be your baby Eomma” Eunhye hug her mother, “and your too Appa” she giggle as she hold to Mr. Yoon hand.

They walk to the car in hand with Eunhye in the middle.

Mr. Yoon look at her daughter and his wife, she is looking back at him too. They smile with happiness. This is what they have been fighting for, and they hope their only daughter will found her happiness too.

 


 

clearly i'm tring to drag the story as hard as i could, but. really... its ending soon~ sob.sob!

anyway! thanks for taking your time to read this piece~

Thank you very much!!!