Their first kisses

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter six:

Yoseob’s POV:

Ughhh…stupid ropes.

I could hear Inyeong’s cries of distress. I wanted to rush over, to beat up the kidnapper and to save her so badly.

But those stupid ropes were holding me back.

What was he doing to her? I could hear Inyeong crying.

“STOP IT!” I was furiously struggling to break free. “YOU’RE HURTING HER!”

But the kidnapper ignored me.

Suddenly, the door swung open. It was the other kidnapper.

After a conversation I couldn’t hear, I felt Inyeong’s back pressed against mine again. She was crying uncontrollably, still traumatized.

“Inyeong? Are you okay?” I slipped my hand into hers gently, trying to comfort her.

She started screaming.

“DON’T TOUCH ME! STAY AWAY FROM ME!” She was sobbing, shaking my hand away from her.

My heart ached so badly to see her like this. I wanted to give her a hug, so badly.

Like I said, stupid ropes…

I grabbed her hand firmly as she struggled angrily.

“Inyeong ah, I’m Yoseob. Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you.” I said gently to her.

That seemed to calm her down.

“Y-Yoseob?” She choked. “I-is t-that y-you?”

“Yes. I’m here. Don’t be afraid. I’m here.” I reassured her.

“Y-yoseob oppa…” She stopped struggling and squeezed my hand tightly. “I’m tired…can I lean on you now?”

“Sure.” I smiled and let her rest her head on my shoulder.

Inyeong ah, I’m so sorry I couldn’t help you just now.

What did he do to you? I swear, once we get out of here, I’ll help you get revenge.

Now have a good night’s sleep.

I love you.

 

“Good morning Inyeong~” I chirped as I woke up. There was no response.

She was probably really tired.

I nudged her gently. “Inyeong? Are you awake?”

She groaned. “So…so…cold…” She chattered.

“Inyeong? Inyeong? Are you okay?” I asked her worriedly.

I used my neck to feel her head.

It was burning hot.

“You’re running a high fever!” I exclaimed, touching her hands. They were ice-cold.

(When you have a fever, your body is hot but somehow, your fingers are cold .___. I don’t get it but oh well)

“I’m…I’m fine…” she protested weakly, then started coughing immediately.

The door swung open. In walked in all the kidnappers.

“Get up.” One of them growled at me. They started untying me and Inyeong.

“What are you doing?” I protested, as they dragged me up.

“We’re going somewhere else. Have you gotten the girl?”

I immediately spun around to look at Inyeong, for the first time.

She was gorgeous.

She had long, wavy black hair, which cascaded down her slender shoulders.

She was petite, with fair skin. She looked extremely pale now. Even her lips were pale. Her eyes were closed.

One of them untied her. “Get up” He ordered her.

She tried to stand, but her legs gave in and she collapsed onto the floor immediately, groaning in pain.

“She’s sick! She’s too weak to move by herself.” I told them.

“Hoya, carry her!” The leader instructed. Hoya was the horrible kidnapper who had hurt Inyeong yesterday. He was grinning, more than happy to comply.

“NO!” I immediately struggled. “Let me do it.”

They shrugged and let me go, but they blocked the exit, just in case.

“Come on, Inyeong,” I approached her gently. “Get onto my back.”

“O…oppa?” She said weakly, opening her eyes. “Ani…I…I can walk…”

She tried to stand up again, but fell. I quickly caught her and broke her fall.

“Yah! Stop being so stubborn and get on!” I crouched in front of her. She got onto my back gently, wrapping her arms around my neck. I stood up, signaling to the kidnappers that we could leave now.

It was a long journey. The kidnappers insisted that we walk, so I had to oblige.

The kidnappers even offered to carry Inyeong, but I refused. I didn’t trust any of them with Inyeong.

“Oppa…” She murmured weakly.

“Ne?” I replied gently.

“Put…put me down…” she said. “I’m fine…you’re probably tired now…I…can manage…”

“Aishh! Don’t be so stubborn!” I lectured her. “I’m fine. I’m not that weak, you know?”

“But…”

“Besides, I can’t let any of those jerks carry you! What if they hurt you? You need your Yoseob oppa here to protect you.”

“Gomawo, oppa…” she rested her head onto my shoulder, and wrapped her arms even more tightly around me. Then she fell asleep.

After travelling for about a day, we finally arrived at another warehouse.

“You guys go first.” The “nice” kidnapper told the others. “I’ll tie them up.”

When the others left, the kidnapper faced us. He sighed.

“Look, I know you want to take care of her tonight.” He said to me. “So I won’t tie you up. But don’t try anything funny or else…” He left the room and locked the door.

I laid Inyeong gently onto the floor, careful not to hurt her.

“Oppa?” She chattered sleepily, opening her eyes.

“Are you cold?” I asked her worriedly.

“Ani…” She protested, but her sneeze gave it away.

I pulled her towards me gently into my arms, cuddling her.

“Better now?”

She nodded, smiling sweetly.

Her smile…it was adorable

It was so sweet…

I her cheek gently.

“Mmm?” She said sleepily.

“Saranghae…” I kissed her forehead gently.

I looked at her, not sure what to expect.

“Yoseobie ah,” She smiled back. “I love you too. I really, really love you.”

I hugged her tightly. “Inyeong ah, I promise, I’ll think of a way to escape. And when we do, will you, Kim Inyeong, be Yang Yoseob’s girlfriend?”

She shook her head.

“Waeyo?” I whined.

She giggled. “You lied to me! I was right! You do have black hair and big eyes!”

“Fine…I’m a horrible liar…” I used my favourite puppy dog eyes on her. I knew girls couldn’t resist it. “Will you forgive me?”

She giggled and pulled me down, pressing my lips gently against hers.

Kissing her felt like kissing cotton candy. Her lips were so soft and so sweet

We pulled away from the kiss, breathless. She was blushing uncontrollably.

“There! Now you can finally say you had your first kiss!” I grinned at her cheekily.

She whacked my arm weakly, giggling. She couldn’t stop blushing when she got embarrassed. I thought that was unbelievably adorable.

She was about to say something when she shivered again, stifling a yawn.

I cuddled her even tighter.

 “Have a good rest tonight, Inyeong.” I kissed her forehead again and let her lie down on my lap I rested my arms lightly on her, gently her. She fell asleep in no time, with a sweet smile on her face.

She looked like a sleeping angel.

She was an angel, in fact.

And nothing bad could happen to angels.

Trust me, Inyeong. You can’t die. I won’t let you. I’ll get you out of here.

-----------

Annyeong! 

Sweet chapter kekeke <3 <3 <3

Well, prepare for the next chapter, because it's going to be the chapter where EVERYTHING CHANGES :DDDD

And I will update as soon as I get 5 comments for this chapter (FROM FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE HMMM) :D because I already have the next chapter written but I must wait for the correct time (aka when at least 5 people want me to HAHAHA - I'm evil aren't I :D)

Anyway, hope you like this chapter :D And get ready for the next one kekeke!

Ohhh BTW

YOSEOB IS GOING TO HAVE A SOLO ALBUMMMM 

IT'S GOING TO BE RELEASED ON THE 26TH NOVEMBER, AND I'M SUPERSUPERSUPER EXCITED!

AND JUNHYUNG IS PRODUCING IT

OMGOMGOMGOMG AND BEAST IS MAKING A COMEBACK IN DECEMBER

THIS IS THE BEST YEAR EVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OOH AND DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S AN ONGOING PROJECT WHERE YOSEOB, WOOHYUN AND A FEW OTHER ARTISTS WILL BE RELEASING A SONG AHHHH

YOSEOBANDWOOHYUN

YOSEOBANDWOOHYUN

WHO'S EXCITED :DDDDD???