Woohyun

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter five:

Your POV:

That night, I was about to fall asleep on Yoseob’s shoulder again when he nudged me gently.

“Inyeong?”

“Ne?”

“Can you promise me something?”

“Anything”

“If we…get out of here…alive…do you promise to follow your heart and pursue your career of being a trainer?”

“Bwoh?”

“I’m serious. You shouldn’t let anything get in the way of your dreams. Do it now before it’s too late, Inyeong. Follow your heart. Before you have any regrets.”

The truth is, it was already too late.

I overheard his conversation with the kidnapper this morning, while pretending to be asleep.

 

“I don’t want to kill her either, but we have no choice. She’s seen our faces! She knows way too much.”

“Is there any way to save her? I’d do anything!”

 “It’s impossible. Our boss wants her dead. It’s only a matter of when he wants to kill her. I’m sorry.”

 

I sighed. If only I followed my heart, I would die without any regrets.

“What’s the matter?”

“Oppa…do you think that I can really get out of here alive?”

“Of course!”

“You’re lying.” It was a good attempt to make me feel better though.

“I overheard your conversation this morning.” I admitted, my voice trembling.

There was silence.

“Look, Inyeong, don’t lose hope.” He finally said, squeezing my hand. “You’re such a innocent, kind girl, there’s no way the heavens will let anything happen to you. They won’t. I won’t. I won’t let them kill you, Inyeong. I can’t let you die like this, because of me. I’ll think of a way to escape. I promise.”

I felt better after hearing his words. I knew that he would protect me. I knew that as long as I was with him, I was safe.

“I promise, too oppa.”

“Huh?”

“I promise, that if we get out of here alive, we which will, I’ll follow my heart and pursue my career.”

“That’s the Inyeong I know! And then, you can come and live with me! It’s not a big apartment, but we can squeeze!”

I giggled. “Promise you won’t forget all about me and abandon me?”

“Promise! Then do you promise to pursue your career?”

“Promise!”

“Good. Good night, my Inyeong ah…” Yoseob’s gentle voice brought tears into my eyes. I was truly touched that someone cared for me so much.

“Good night, my oppa…”

 

Yoseob’s POV:

The next day, we talked about relationships.

“Inyeong ah, have you ever had a boyfriend before?” I was dying to know.

“Hmmm…have you had a girlfriend before?” She avoided the question.

“Answer the question first!”

“No, you answer mine!”
“I asked it first.” I pointed out.

“Araso…” she sighed. “I admit it. I’ve never had a boyfriend in my life before! And I’m NINETEEN! Can you believe it? I’m nineteen and still a lip . Ughhh…it’s so embarrassing! You know what oppa? I’ve always wanted to give my first kiss to my husband. Isn’t that romantic?” She said dreamily. “But it’s kind of silly. How about you, then? I’m sure you’ve dated a lot! You really know how to charm ladies!” She teased me.

“The truth is, I never had a girlfriend before.” I admitted, embarrassed as well. “And I’m twenty, for goodness sake!”

I never had time to date. When I was fifteen, I was sent to cube for intense training. It was suffocating trying to balance schoolwork and training, let alone love.

“You never?” She seemed surprised.

“Why are you so surprised? You haven’t even seen how I looked like yet!” I chuckled. “For all you know, I may be hideous! No wonder no one wants to date me!”

“Oppa ah…speaking of which…how do you think I look like? Just make a guess!”
Hmmm…

I tried to picture Kim Inyeong as my dream girl.

My dream girl has long, straight raven hair.

Had milky white, smooth skin…

Had huge eyes, almost as big as mine…

“Long black hair. Fair skin. Big eyes?” I guessed, hoping that she would say yes.

“Hey, that’s pretty close! Did you cheat?” She asked me skeptically.

“Of course not! I’ve never seen you before! Now how do you think I look like?” I was curious to find out.

“Judging from your back, you’re at least 10cm taller than me, so I’m guessing you’re about 170cm? Hmm…Black hair? Big eyes? I get the feeling that you have big eyes, just this feeling.”

Hey, she was really accurate as well.

I decided to a little.

“I have teeny eyes! And I have blonde hair! You lose!” I chuckled. Even without looking at her, I could almost imagine her pouting.

It was pretty dark already. I wonder where the kidnapper was.

Suddenly, the door opened.

It was about time! I could hear Inyeong’s stomach growling furiously!

Wait…

He wasn’t the usual kidnapper that came to check on us…

 

Your POV:

The door swung open. Oh good, that meant food! My stomach was rumbling angrily.

Wait.

A man entered the warehouse. But he wasn’t the same man that checks on us daily…

“Hey cutie.” He grinned, exposing his yellow teeth. Oh great. Not THAT kidnapper.

I could feel Yoseob oppa tense up again, squeezing my hand tightly, as if he was trying to protect me.

“Did you miss me?” He cupped his hand around my chin. I shook his hand off angrily.

“Stay away from me!” I hissed.

“Aigoo…aren’t you just adorable when you’re upset?” He pinched my cheeks roughly. It hurt.

And so I ignored him.

“Playing hard to get, huh? Well enough is enough.” His face suddenly hardened. “Tonight, I’m going to have some fun with you.”

What was he going to do to me?

The man untied me, but kept my hands pinned together under his firm grip. Yoseob tried to hold on, but the kidnapper whacked his hand away. I struggled, trying to get out of his grip, but he was too strong for me.

“Let me go!” I shrieked as he dragged me roughly to the corner of the room and pinned me down.

“Don’t touch her!” Yoseob shouted from the other end of the room. I could hear him struggling to free himself, but to no avail.

The man ignored us and pressed himself on top of me, crushing me. I couldn’t stand up. He was too heavy.

“Stop struggling, cutie!” The man started ing my top roughly. I tried to push him away, but he wouldn’t budge.

“STOP IT!” I screamed, tears falling from my face. I was afraid. I couldn’t let myself be taken advantage of like that. “LET ME GO!”

“Shut up!” The man growled and gave me a tight slap. I winced. I could feel some blood on my lips. It stung so badly.

“STOP IT!” Yoseob was furious now. “YOU’RE HURTING HER!”

The man continued to my shirt. Actually, he was trying to tear my shirt off. He had already ripped off a sleeve, and had started kissing my neck passionately.

I gave up struggling. He was way too strong. In addition to that, I was starving, so I had zero energy to fight back. I could hear Yoseob shouting in the background.

Suddenly, the door swung open. I felt someone drag the man off me, before he could finish ing my shirt.

It was the nice-ish kidnapper. I think his name was…Woohyun or something?

“You’re drunk.” Woohyun said to his fellow kidnapper. “Go wash up and sleep. We have a rough day tomorrow.”

I quickly buttoned up my shirt. Woohyun gently carried me back and tied me up again, more loosely this time.

“I’m sorry for my friend’s behavior. He’s drunk.” He apologized.

I couldn’t reply. I was too traumatized.

Woohyun then left the room, closing the door behind him.

-----------

Hope you liked the update! :D

dramarama coming up reallyreally soon, so wait for it, ne? :DDD

AND I REALIZED

THIS FANFIC WILL BE LONG

HAHAHAHA

hmm...no promises yet, but maybe 50 chapters :DDDDDD I reallyreally hope it can reach 50 chapters *another record* :DDD

Anyway,

VOTE FOR B2ST AT MAMA 2012!