BEAST's plan - part one

Kidnap my heart

Chapter forty-four

Your POV:

 “Can’t believe she’s still here…how shameless can one be?”

 

“Just because she has the backing of the BEAST boys doesn’t mean she can do whatever she pleases and hang around in the company she betrayed…”

 

“What do those boys even SEE in her, anyway? I’m glad at least ONE of them has the common sense to see through her lies…”

 

“Mr. Hong is way too nice. If I were him, I would have kicked this two-faced, greedy, lying right out of the building already!”

 

Those were just a small percentage of the comments I heard. In one week.

 

And they didn’t even bother whispering those comments. They practically announced them to the world whenever I was nearby. I had to admit, it hurt a lot.

 

A few more days, Eunmi. it up. You’ll be gone in a few days. Everybody will be happy.

 

Yes. It was my second last official day working as a CUBE employee. Tomorrow would be my last day, and after tomorrow, I could say goodbye to CUBE entertainment. Forever.

 

No one besides Mr. Hong knew about my intention to resign so far, so that was a good thing. I tried my hardest this week to pretend nothing had happened, amid the cold shoulder Yoseob was giving me, and the spiteful remarks thrown by my soon-to-be-ex-co-workers, so I didn’t think that anyone noticed that anything was amiss.

 

Just two more days, Eunmi. You can do this! Hwaiting!

 

No one’s POV:

Yoseob was on his way to Mr. Hong’s office for a last minute meeting that everyone was supposed to attend.

 

“Sorry I’m late” he panted as he barged into the office. “I was taking a shower”

 

“Gwenchana. Now that Yoseob is here, we can start the meeting. Guys?” Mr. Hong looked towards the rest of the BEAST members and nodded, motioning for them to stand up.

 

“Everyone, we called you down today to tell you a huge piece of news” Hyunseung started, motioning towards the projector.

 

“Last week, SOMEONE accused Ms. Park of leaking BEAST’s new song out on the internet.” Junhyung said pointedly, although Inyeong wasn’t present at the moment.

 

At the mention of the incident again, everyone started to mutter amongst themselves, shooting disgusted looks towards Eunmi, her expression unreadable. Words like “Betrayer” and “Liar” were coughed out, all obviously aimed towards her.

 

“WILL YOU GUYS STOP IT ALREADY?!?” Dongwoon cried out, obviously annoyed. “NOONA IS INNOCENT! SHE’S INNOCENT! STOP MAKING BASELESS ACCUSATIONS ALREADY!”

 

“Baseless? Then what about you?” One brave employee by the name of Dara scoffed. “How do you expect us to believe that Park Eunmi is innocent when you don’t have any evidence as well?”

 

“That’s where you’re wrong.” Doojoon stated plainly. “We DO have evidence. In fact, we called you here so that you all can see the evidence for yourselves.” He then motioned to Junhyung, who pressed a few keys on his laptop. Immediately, a video was projected on the screen.

 

“This video was gathered from the footage of the CCTV camera in Dance Practice Studio 3.” Kikwang explained, seeing the confused faces of everyone, especially Eunmi. “It shows Ms. Park dancing at 1pm in the afternoon on the day the song got leaked.”

 

Junhyung pressed play. Without a doubt, everyone could see a close up footage of Eunmi dancing to ‘ONESHOT’, with the date and the time stated plainly at the corner of the video.

 

“So?” Dara rolled her eyes. “How does this prove anything, besides the fact that she was slacking and not doing her work?”

 

“Well, Dara-ssi,” Kikwang continued, trying to suppress a grin on his face.

 

“We went through the records on the staff computer, and received some valuable information about the leakage of ‘Love and War’.”

 

“The disc leaked was confirmed to be Ms. Park’s copy”

 

The muttering started again, louder this time, with everyone shooting daggers at Ms. Park.

 

“See? I told you so!”

 

“And she still had the nerve to defend herself, shameless really”

 

“I always knew she was up to no good, this just proves my point”

 

“And it was leaked at 1pm. On the dot.” Kikwang finished, raising his voice as well.

 

Silence.

 

“1pm?” Dara wrinkled her eyebrows. “Isn’t that…”

 

“That’s right.” Kikwang couldn’t hide the triumphant grin on his face any longer. “The exact same time Ms. Park was caught in dance practice studio 3, which happens to be the furthest possible place from the staff computer room.”

 

“So, I think we have sufficient evidence to prove Ms. Park’s innocence, don’t you think?” Kikwang finished.

 

Silence once again. After the information had sunk in, everyone started to feel guilty, even Dara. They started to think back to the harsh words they spat at Eunmi, the horrible things they said to her, and the spiteful names they bombarded her with.

 

When all along, she had been innocent. Totally innocent.

 

“Umm…Eunmi ah…” an employee named Soyou suddenly bravely stepped out and cleared , looking downwards and blushing. “I’m…I’m really sorry for…for those things I said to you, you know…I just got kind of angry, and to be honest, a little jealous of the way BEAST was supporting you so enthusiastically…I’m really sorry, please forgive me.”

 

“Eunmi ah…I was really mean to you, wasn’t I?” G.NA stepped out and gave Eunmi a hug. “I’m really sorry…I guess the news of BEAST’s ruined comeback really got to me and I wanted someone to blame. But still, that was no reason for me to treat you so coldly…I’m sorry too…”

 

“Eunmi! I’m sorry too! I take back all those words I said about you, I really do!” Another employee named Luna frantically rushed up to Eunmi for forgiveness.

 

“I’m so so so so sorry Eunmi!”

 

“Forgive me! Forgive us!”

 

“Eunmi! We were very wrong! We’re sorry!”

 

Eunmi, who had tears streaming down her face, who was hated by most of the staff members for the past few days, was suddenly bombarded with staff members apologizing and giving her hugs.

 

“It’s okay…It’s okay…” she kept on repeating, smiling brightly at everyone and reassuring them that she was totally okay.

 

Yes, Park Eunmi (or Kim Inyeong) was smiling. REALLY smiling this time. For the first time since the incident, Park Eunmi was truly happy.

 

Thank you. She mouthed towards the BEAST members, tears welling up in her eyes. She was unbelievably grateful. Thank you so much.

 

That’s just part one of the plan, Ms. Park. Kikwang smiled. Now it’s time for part two.

----------------

Annyeong :D

As promised, the second update of the week! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

School's starting tomorrow *huge sigh*, but I promise to find time to update whenever I can okay :D

Meanwhile, stay tuned and don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^

I have the sweetest subbies ever <3