WHAT?!?

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter twenty-three:

[Three months later…]

 

Your POV:

“Ms. Park, are you sure you aren’t too tired? I mean, you’ve been helping me for so long already, and I can tell you’re pretty tired…” Yoseob said when I insisted to continue helping him.

 

Yoseob was scheduled to be on a talk show the next day, and due to his amazing solo dance during his comeback stage, the producers and his fans wanted him to perform another solo song on the show. They told him to prepare it only a few days ago, so he approached me for help again.

I couldn’t help smiling when I recalled what happened a few days ago…

 

-FLASHBACK-

I had just finished another dance lesson with B2ST, and after saying goodbye, I left the room.

“Umm…Ms. Park?” I heard a soft voice call out. It was Yoseob.

“Ne?”

“Umm…I…I…aishh…it’s nothing.” He stuttered.

“Okay…” I nodded slowly. His behavior was a little weird. “Well then, see you, Yoseob-ssi!” With that, I turned to leave, walking down the hallway and entering the lift. As the lift doors were about to close, a hand blocked it from closing.

Ouch

“Omo! Gwenchana?” I jumped and hurriedly jabbed the ‘open’ button, which caused the lift doors to open and the door to open, revealing…

“Yoseob-ssi?” I asked, confused. He hopped into the lift, laughing awkwardly, fanning his red hand furiously.  

“Take the lift down?”

He nodded.

“Okay…”

Cue another awkward silence…

Was it me, or was Yoseob behaving REALLY weirdly today? He was all stutter-y and nervous-like…

 

The lift descended to the lobby, and I left it, puzzled by Yoseob’s behavior.

“Well…bye again!” I smiled awkwardly and parted ways with Yoseob for the second time.

I was on my way back home when I felt someone tap my shoulder lightly.

It was…Yoseob? AGAIN?

Er…what?

“Yoseob-ssi, what are you doing here?” I asked him, seriously freaked out now. “Don’t you have vocal training in ten minutes?”

Yoseob was panting, and his hair was in a mess. His face was flushed red. It looked like he ran to catch up with me, and was out of breath now.

“Ummm…Ms. Park? Could I ask you for a…favour?” He asked me hesistantly. “You see…Mr. Hong wants me to prepare a solo dance for a talk show, and I have to perfect it by Friday…Could you maybe…help me again?” He looked down on the floor shyly, biting his lip. I noticed he always did that whenever he was nervous or shy. It was pretty cute, actually…

 

I hid the urge to laugh. That explained his weird behavior. He just wanted to ask me for a favour, but probably didn’t know how to go about doing it.

“Okay.” I nodded my head, trying my hardest not to laugh. “Tomorrow after dance practice? If I’m not wrong, dance is the last lesson you have for the day right? So you can spend as long as you want practicing for that dance.” It was Wednesday, and I only had one day to teach him the dance. I needed all the time he had.

He nodded, smiling “Thank you so much! I’m sorry I was acting so weird just now…I guess I was a little shy?”

“A little.” I admitted, and we both laughed.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

Yes. You didn’t read it wrongly.

I DID in fact tease Yoseob.

And we DID laugh together.

I know what you guys are probably thinking now, so let me explain.

 

For the past three months, my relationship with Yang Yoseob had improved tremendously, ever since the day of his comeback stage. It was still pretty awkward at times, but it was much better.

It started out small. When we passed each other, or happened to meet each other in the building, we would wave. It was awkward at first, (We’d look at each other, unsure whether or not to wave), but soon it became natural.

Then we started to chat a little. Although our conversation topics mainly circled around work and dance, it was a start. There were even a few times when we joked with each other. Yoseob was pretty funny, once he stopped being so cold. He even made me laugh a few times during our conversations together.

He was actually a pretty nice guy, I realized, after these three months.

 

The song I had chosen for his solo dance was ‘Party Rock Anthem’ by LMFAO. It required Yoseob to shuffle, something he had never tried before. He had quite some difficulty learning how to shuffle, so we spent nearly two hours on shuffling itself. There were some times when I suggested switching the dance, but he was determined to stick with it.

And it paid off. He eventually got the hang of shuffling, and then we spent quite some time learning the rest of the dance. I didn’t know how long we spent practicing it already, but I knew I was pretty tired, because I kept yawning.

 

“It’s okay.” I insisted. “You need to perfect this, because I won’t be seeing you tomorrow. I’m fine…after all, I’m not the one doing the dancing. One more time! 5,6,7,8!”
Everyday I’m shuffling~
 

No one’s POV:

Little did they know, it was already 11pm, and the janitor was locking up the building. The walls of the dance studio were soundproof, and the door was closed, so the janitor didn’t know that there were still people inside the dance practice room. The music was so loud inside, that the two didn’t notice that the janitor had knocked on the door a few times to check if anyone was inside.

 

Click

 

Your POV:

“That was good!” I praised him, switching the blaring music off. “I think you’re ready for tomorrow! Practice a few more times tomorrow morning, but don’t over-do it.”

“Got it.” He panted, and took a swig of water. His eyes suddenly bulged open, upon looking at the clock on the wall.
“It’s 11pm already? I’m really sorry for holding you back, Ms. Park! Really…thanks for staying up so late just to help me! I really owe you one!” Yoseob apologized and thanked me profusely.

“It’s okay!” I smiled at how earnest he was, in spite of my sleepiness. “I’m glad I could help again. I better get going now. Good luck tomorrow!”

“Thank you! Bye, Ms. Park.” He waved as I headed towards the door.

Then I turned the knob.

Strange…it didn’t seem to budge.

I tried again, but it was stuck. Wow. I really needed to work on my arm strength. I couldn’t even open a freaking door.

“I think the knob’s stuck,” I called out to Yoseob. He came over and tried to open the door, only to find that the knob wouldn’t move.

After a few more tries at turning the knob, Yoseob frowned.

“I think it’s locked…” He murmured, and started to bang on the door.

“Hello?” He shouted. “Anyone here? Anyone?”

“Hello? There are people here! The door’s locked! Hello?” I joined in, banging against the door furiously as well.

There was no response. No one came. I was beginning to panic.

“The janitor must have locked us in…he usually locks up the whole building at around 11pm or so…” Yoseob smacked himself in the head. “How could I have forgotten?”

I was seriously panicking. “Etteoke? Etteoke? Does that mean we’re stuck here for the night?”

“It’s okay…It’s okay…” He tried to calm me down. “We’ll just call someone, and have them unlock the door for us. Do you have your phone?”

I nodded and took it out. The screen was completely black.

Why of all times, NOW?

I tried desperately to get it started, but it was no use. The battery was dead.

Why, oh why, was I so lazy last night to charge my phone?

But then I cheered up, remembering that Yoseob could use his phone.

I mean, what were the chances that his phone was flat as well?

 

“Battery dead?” He asked me. I nodded, and that caused him to groan.

“Why don’t we just use your phone, then?” I suggested, a little confused. He DID have a phone, didn’t he? I just texted him this morning!

“I left it in the dorm…” he mumbled, burying his face in his hand. “I never needed it here, since I never use it anyway…”

 

 Wait.

So I was stuck in a dance practice room.

For an entire night.

WITH YANG YOSEOB?

---------------

Annyeong :D found time to update today (: 

And I changed the poster - made it less emo kekeke :D the story's going to become more lighthearted (for NOW) (: Well, they DID make up (: We can't go emo forever (: 

Hope you guys liked this chapter (: show lots of love and comment please :D gomawo~