AN UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER

CHASING DREAMS

CHAPTER 9: AN UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER

"Unni!" Minji widely smiled as she waved when she saw Dara walking towards the girls’ washroom.

"Minji! I didn't know you also love TOP! Or is it G-DRAGON?!" Dara felt delighted when she saw her new friend. She went near Minji and pecked her cheek as a greeting.

"Oh! I LOVE THE BOTH OF THEM! Anyways, is Seungri oppa with you?! Where are you guys seated?"

"Ne, Just there... on the 3rd row of the VIP section. And you?" Dara asked as she pointed towards where the others are.

"Oh! What luck!!! We're seated on the 4th row, just behind you guys!! By the way, this is Daesung, My best friend..." Minji pulled the man standing behind her as she smiled. "He also studies at the same school where Seungri oppa and I are in now..."

“That's why you look familiar..." Dara shook Daesung's hand and smiled as he blushed.

"Deh Noona... *chuckles* I went to your house once, ‘coz Seungri's my group mate in school..." Daesung nodded as he gave a similar smile Dara usually sees in Minji..

"Oh,. Is that so? If you want to say hi to him, he's there... *points* he's the one wearing a denim vest, just beside that blond haired girl...Can you see them?!" Dara asked and smiled as she pointed at Seungri and Chae Rin's direction. "Well, I'll meet you there, okay? I'll just be in the washroom. Nice meeting you Dae! and may I just say, *chuckles* you and Minkki here look really alike!!"

"People always say that *laughs* Anyway, we’ll sit there now... It was nice meeting you too Dara Noona! See you there!" Daesung scratched his head and blushed, as they parted ways.

Dara was finally done using the washroom when she was suddenly grabbed by a man who appears to be hiding at a post just beside the girl's washroom.

"Babe!!! I missed you!" The man said, hugging Dara from the back.

"M-M-MINHO!?!?" Dara whispered as she felt her heart beat faster. She broke from Minho's hug and turned around to face him. "W-What are you doing here?!"

"That’s not important anymore! I just want to say, I missed you so much!! Why aren't you returning my calls?! Come back to me... Please!! I'm still in love with you.... I love you Dara!!!" Minho acted sweet as he pleaded. Dara on the other hand, was torn between the thought of giving into him and resisting his proposal.

"We already talked about this!!! I thought you already understood what I said that night. I'm not coming back to you Minho... I just can't!! I don't want to ruin your relationship with Taeyeon..." Dara finally said as she gathered the courage to fight the temptation and tried to walk away from Minho.

"I'm still talking here! Don't you go anywhere!! Don’t be rude now, Babe!" Minho Suddenly became upset as he strongly gripped Dara's arm. "I never agreed on breaking up with you, remember?! AND I STILL DON'T WANT TO!! YOU'RE MINE SANDARA PARK!!"

"Stop it Minho! I don't want to be involved in your mess anymore! Just try to accept my decision!!!!" Dara uttered as she tried controlling her tears from falling.

"YOU'RE WITH SOMEONE ELSE NOW, huh?! THAT'S WHY you don't return any of my calls!! THAT'S WHY you don't wanna get back with me!! Because there's already someone else!! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?! WELL, HOW DARE YOU!!! Replacing me that easily?! Y-YOU.........  YOU !" Minho's grip got even tighter, that blood cannot flow into Dara's arms anymore!

"NO! That's not it!!! Why are you like that?! I could not believe you!!! It never even came to your mind that I just wanted to get over you, that's why I don't want to answer your calls!!" Dara tried to get away from Minho's grip as she looked away for her eyes are now shedding tears... She can’t control it anymore!

"O-OPPA!! What's going on here?! And w-why are you two together?!" Minho's grip suddenly loosened as he saw Taeyeon approaching them, looking all flushed with anger!

"N-Nothing babe.. Actually, I-I-IT'S HER FAULT!!! She.., she is begging for me to come back to her!!! I already said no but... b-but she kept on forcing me to get back with her!! S-She..., she even tried to kiss me!!!" Minho blurted as he got startled by the sudden arrival of her girlfriend, and pointed at Dara whose jaw is now dropped in disbelief!

"WHY, Y-YOU.... YOU B*TCH!!!!" Taeyeon wasn’t able to control her rage as she ran towards Dara. She was supposed to slap her, but a guy with the Mohawk already caught her hand as she raised it.

"That's not going to happen here..." The man calmly said as they were all surprised that someone saw the sight. "Don't make a scene here or I'll be forced to call the guards..."

"WHO ARE YOU?! GET OFF ME!! SHE DESERVES THAT!!!" Taeyeon forcefully got away from the man's grip and tried to grab Dara's hair but the man blocked her way and blurted, "You really don't wanna stop huh?! Didn’t you hear what I said? Both of you... *points at Taeyeon and Minho* Get out of here if you don’t want me to call the guards!"

---

 

Meanwhile, Bom and CL were wondering why Dara is taking so long. It has already been 30 minutes since she left her seat, but she still hasn’t come back yet! They both went to the girl’s washroom to check up on her..

"DARA??! W-WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!" Bom's now angry as she saw Dara's tears! She and CL immediately went to Dara's side. Bom hugged her and wiped her wet cheeks..

"DON'T YOU DARE LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON DARA!!!!! OR I SWEAR... YOU'LL REGRET THAT I'VE CROSSED YOUR PATH B*TCH!" CL couldn't control her anger anymore as she yelled with gritted teeth at Taeyeon's face! "YOU'RE SO LUCKY THAT WE'RE NOT AT THE RIGHT PLACE!!.COZ IF WE WERE... I HAD STRANGLED YOU BY NOW!!!"

 "SHUT UP B*TCHES! IT'S ME AND DARA'S FIGHT!!! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO INVOLVE YOURSELVES! AND YOU, DARA!!! GET AWAY FROM MY MAN! WHY CAN’T YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I AM BETTER THAN YOU??? HE'S MINE NOW, !!! IF I SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HIM AGAIN, I'LL... I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Taeyeon got so pissed that she's now gone wild and tried scratching CL, Dara and Bom, but Minho hugged her waist, trying to stop her from hurting them..

" YOU B*TCH!! I'LL KILL YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU CAN HARM HER! AND HOW DARE YOU CALL HER ?! YOU ARE THE HERE, NOT HER!!!" Bom shouted as she couldn't take it anymore! She tried fighting back as she reached Taeyeon's hair, but CL immediately got hold of her hand.

"ENOUGH DEAR!! DON'T WASTE OUR PRECIOUS NAILS on that B*TCH!! It's not worth it! Words are sharper than knives... and we’ve already said enough!!" CL said as she held onto both of Dara and Bom's hands, trying to pull them away from the scene. "I don’t want any more drama! So come on! Let's go back there now..."

"THREE AGAINST ONE... AND YOU'RE ALL BACKING OFF???! HAHA!!! COWARDS!!! FIGHT, B*TCHES!!!" Taeyeon tried to mock the girls... but she didn’t make it!

"Thanks for helping my cousin, Mister. We'll go back to our seats now..." Bom bowed to the man with the Mohawk and whispered, "Please... call someone!! That b*tch has gone mad!!! If you don't call someone now, she might just hurt others... LOOK HOW CRAZY SHE IS!"

"Okay...okay. Just go back to your seats... I'll be the one handling this..." the man calmly said as he stayed with Minho and Taeyeon.

CL turned her head back where Taeyeon is, as she formed her hands into paws and moaned... "RAWRRRR!" while she smirked and rolled her eyes!

"IT'S NOT DONE YET B*TCHES!!! You three, just wait for it.. I’ll get my revenge! You’ll all get what you deserve!!! Aishhhht!!" Taeyeon kicked the trash bin beside her as she couldn’t do anything anymore to get back on them..