MY NAME IS JIYONG!

CHASING DREAMS

CHAPTER 18: MY NAME IS JIYONG

‘Is she going to kiss me? *pout* ‘Cause I won’t hesitate to kiss her back!’ Jiyong thought as he closed his eyes and pouted his lips!

‘~Omo! Don’t pout at me like that! *lip-bite* I might like you even more! I’m trying to work and control my feelings here! AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING!! Don’t do this! Don’t break your fans hearts, giving them false hopes that you like them too! This is your fault G-Dragon!! I could not work properly! Why are you always making those cute faces whenever someone is looking at you?! Maybe Seungri’s right! You like to play with your fans’ feelings!!! Arghhh!’ Dara thought as she stared at Jiyong’s pouting lips.

"NO!!! *shakes head* DON’T CLOSE YOUR EYES!” Dara unconsciously yelled, shocked with her own reaction! “Uh, *blush* I mean, I'm looking at its colour... I need to record it here in the chart!" She uttered as she pinched her nose bridge and shook her head in disbelief that he just yelled at GD... Then, she recorded what she observed in the chart.

“Oh! *blush* Is that so…." Jiyong said as he his neck and bit his lower lip, embarrassed by how he acted.

"Now, *looks down*  please take off your clothes..."  Dara said as she blushed and bowed her head, with her face, reddening even more.

“Huh?!” Jiyong’s eyes grew bigger as he thought, ‘Wow! Is she really this fast? Now she wants my body? No! I respect you Dara. How could you be this liberated? We just kissed, and now you suddenly want to progress to this? I won’t do it unless it’s with someone you really love! Even if I am a star, I still respect you! I know you don’t love me! But I’ll make you fall for me! Maybe by then, I can do *it* with you…’

“I said, Take everything off… *pout* the doctor will be observing your body.” Dara blurted as she turned her back at Jiyong and joined her knuckles together, tapping her index fingers at each other.

“Uhh… O-Okay. Hold up... When you say ‘everything’ *eyebrow crease* do you mean, EVERYTHING?” Jiyong asked as he took off his black shirt. ‘What am I thinking? She’s too innocent to do that thing! Dirty, dirty mind Jiyong! Man! I have to think clearly! Ughh!’

“Ne… everything. Even your earrings, necklaces and rings… J-Just not the undies---doctor’s orders! *blush* Uhmm… Tell me when you’re ready so I can call Doctor Psy and start the physical exam, arasso?” Dara said as she still taps her index fingers together and bit her lips.

“Okay…” Jiyong answered as he unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down. ‘Ughh… This is embarrassing! I’ve never taken my clothes off in front of anybody… ! Stupid physical exam! tshhhh!’ Jiyong thought as he shook his head and sighed.

“Done…” Jiyong blurted as he placed his right hand on his waist and his other hand on his head, caressing his beautiful hair… ‘Ughh… how long will I be embarrassed like this?’ He thought as he tried to look away from Dara.

“Doctor… Mr Kwon is ready…”

“I-It’s Jiyong… *lip-bite* Call me Jiyong!” Jiyong blurted as he blushed more and more, but Dara didn’t hear what he said..

Tabi heard Dara called for the doctor, so he had a funny idea--- He grabbed the doctor’s suit hanging on the curtains, wore his geeky eyeglasses, and decided to enter the stall!

“Yes? You called for me? I’m Doctor Tabi… ~WHOAA!!! *eyes grew bigger* WHAT THE F---! Y-You’re… Oh! Damn!!! I’m sorry... Proceed! Whatever you are both doing, proceed!” He got surprised by the scene and immediately stormed outside the cubicle!

“Hyung! W-We’re not d---” Jiyong blurted but Tabi went outside already! “~sigh* Tabi hyung’s always like that... I’m sorry…” Jiyong bowed his head and it his lower lip as he tried to hide his reddened face!

“He’s funny! *laughs* Uhmm… Why isn’t Doctor Psy here yet? Oh well, let me just look for him…” Dara grabbed the curtain and exposed her head outside. She really can’t look at Jiyong now---she’s afraid that she might be more attracted to him that will make her sleepless nights longer!

“Good morning. I’mDoctor Psy, I’ll be doing your physical exam and Nurse Dara here is going to assist me, so just be comfortable. *smiles* Did you think that Ms Dara will take advantage of your body? Hahahaha. I’m sorry, I had to answer an important call that’s why I left and just instructed Dara-ssi to do the P.E. for me while I’m gone” The doctor suddenly entered the cubicle without his suit! “Now, where did my coat go?? I know I just hanged it here… Oh well, let’s not waste time…” He wore his eyeglasses and started palpating Jiyong’s body.

“Uhmm… Doctor, can I go outside first? I…I’ll just look for your coat!”

“No Dara-ssi… You have to continue jotting down while I check him up! Write this down---Lymph nodes: Fine… No lumps, bruises, or malformations in the skin are seen or palpated…” The doctor uttered as he continued inspecting and palpating Jiyong’s body.

While the doctor is doing the physical exam, Jiyong and Dara’s eyes seemed like talking! They couldn’t help but notice the Doctor’s protruding tummy! They both know where his coat was… They just couldn’t talk for they are trying to control their laughter!

‘Her skin… I’ve never seen a skin so perfect! *dazed* Her eyes… it looks innocent! More innocent and calm than before… and the sound of her laugh---Ahhhh… it makes my body tingle! She’s so adorable!!! How can a girl like her experience being hurt by the guy she loves? I still couldn’t forget how that guy tightly grabbed her arm and humiliated her back then at the café. Why? She’s too kind to be treated like that! She’s too precious to be put in so much pain! I want to get this over with now! I want to talk to her… Now is my chance! I couldn’t just stare and look at her from afar all the time! I hope after this, we can finally know each other more… I want her to know that I’m not like any other guy who’ll just crush her heart…’ Jiyong thought as he didn’t realize that the physical exam is over because he’s too busy looking at her!

The Doctor went outside to check the other trainees and instructed Dara to assist Jiyong to the next step of the medical examination.

“Uhmm… Please wear this Mr Kwon.” Dara handed him a robe as she now smiled.

“I said, just call me Jiyong… *lip-bite-smile* Uhmm, I think we’ve never been properly introduced to each other… Hello Dara! I’m J-Jiyong…*stutters* b-but you can call me Ji… o-or whatever you like. Just don’t call me with my last name. It’s too formal, arasso?” Jiyong finally spoke. He then offered his trembling hand. ‘Ughh… Why is talking to her very hard for me?? I’m shaking! I only feel this whenever YG scolds me! But this tremors are weird! It comes with the fast beating inside my chest! Why am I nervous?! I’m G-Dragon!!! The confident and handsome G-Dragon!’

“Oh! *chuckles* Hi... I’m Sandara Park. But friends call me Dara… Anyway, please proceed to the next stall. You’re ready for your x-ray now.” Dara smiled, trying to shake her happiness away for she thinks that her feelings towards Jiyong are just illusions. She assisted GD in tying his robe.

“Ssantokki?!? Are you there?” A girl shouted outside the cubicle as Dara recognized whom that voice belongs to...

“Bommie…?” Dara asked as she handed Jiyong his accessories.

A pair of arms holding a green lunchbox suddenly popped from the curtains as Bom uttered, “Let’s have lunch! I missed my Tokki!!! She’s so busy these past few days… *pout* so I made egg rolls for my wild rabbit! Kekeke..”

“S-Ssantokki…? ~kkkk…*covers mouth* Why Ssantokki?” Jiyong blurted as he bit his lip for laughter almost slip from his mouth! He just finds it cute!

“Ehh…? Who’s that?” Bom asked as she popped her head from the curtains. “~Hul! *jaw drop* Y-You’re GD! Hi… I’m Bom! I’m her cousin! YG just called for an audition for trainees while you’re all here at the back… and guess what?? I got accepted!! I’m going to be working with you guys soo---“

“Bommie! *slap* Stop it! You’re talking too much! My work isn’t done yet! He still needs his x-ray done…” Dara uttered as she slapped Bom’s hand and gestured Jiyong to go to the next stall.

“Oh it’s okay. *chuckle* You’re cousin’s cute Dara-ssi… *laugh* Bommie… Right? Nice meeting you! *smirk* I’m looking forward to working with you soon…” Jiyong said as he shook Bom’s hand, bowed and flashed his famous lip-biting smile.

“Do you wanna hear me sing? *beams* I’m really g---“ Bom’s batted her eyelashes, convincing Jiyong to listen to her voice!

“Will you shut up BOM-TARO!!? *eyes widen* Aishhhht! You’re embarrassing!” Dara uttered as she covered Bom’s mouth before she can say another word. “Mr Kwon, I’m sorry, please proceed to the next stall…”

“Jiyong… *blush* I said please call me Jiyong! Anyway, I would love to hear you sing, Bom-taro? *chuckle* maybe after this?”

~Weeeeee!! You heard that Tokki?! *grin* He wants to hear my beautiful voice! Unlike you… *rolls eyes* You’re not that supportive as a cousin!!! Hmpf! Anyway, Jiyongie… We’ll wait for you at the cafeteria!! See you there!” Bom smiled as Jiyong nodded and went inside the other cubicle.

‘YES! *grin* Finally!!! I’ll be able to spend time with them! Bom is an angel sent from heaven! Good thing she showed up… I now have an alibi to be with Dara! I hope this will be over soon! I want to know everything about her…’ Jiyong thought while undergoing the x-ray.

---

 

The two girls went straight to the cafeteria. Dara suddenly remembered that someone texted her while she was on duty. She got her phone and read the text message:

YB: Hi Dara! This is Youngbae... I’m here at the café. Do you wanna join me? If you’re not busy... :)

“Hey Bommie, have I told you that I met the ‘mystery man’ at the hospital the other day? *pouts*  Oh. I forgot! How will I tell you?! I haven’t seen you in 2 weeks!!! Whenever I’m home, you’re out… whenever you come back home, I’m asleep already! Where have you been going lately, huh? Don’t do anything stupid! A responsible young lady shouldn’t be strolling the streets at the middle of the night! Don’t make me worry!” Dara said after reading Youngbae’s text message.

“Ehh…? Mommy, is that you? You sound like my mom! Do I have to tell you every appointment I have to attend to? *pout* Hmmmm… Why are you not allowing me to go out? Ssantokki’s being unreasonable! *shakes head* You’re not the only one who thinks about her dreams you know! I have my own dreams too! Besides, I’m older than you!” Bom pouted as she suddenly remembered what Dara said earlier. “Wait… *eyes widen* W-WHAT? You’ve met him already????”

“Ne… You heard that right. He’s Taeyang---the man at the concert. He had undergone a minor surgery in his left eye yesterday. I was the one who assisted the doctor in performing it… That’s how I met him. And…” Dara uttered as she ate one of the egg rolls Bom prepared for her.

“And….???” Bom excitedly asked as she too, took a bite on her egg roll.

“He texted earlier… He was asking if I’m free today. He’s at the café.”

“Then… what are you still doing here?! YOU MUST GO THERE!!!” Bom said as she was thrilled in hearing about the mystery man!

“Oh come on BOM-TARO! I don’t want any distraction from work!! Besides, I’m not ready to be in a relationship now… Even if it’s only a date, I still don’t have time for that!” Dara pouted as she continued eating.

“Tokki, Tokki, tokki… give him a chance! If you don’t like him, just be his friend!! *pout* Poor him, he’s all alone, with only one eye to see… and just a cup of hot coffee in his hand as a companion! *fake sobs* do you want to bail on him with that kind of condition?” Bom uttered, showing her puppy dog look.

“Ooooooh! I hate it when you do that! *chuckles* Fine! I’ll text him. Well, are you coming with me?”

~Kriiiiiiing!

“Wae, Panda boy… What’s wrong? *eyebrows joined* --------- Is that so? Ne, Ne. I’ll be there… Dara has a date after work so I’ll be the one to go to your campus, arasso? --------------- Ow, ~YAAH! PANDA!!! Don’t touch my medicine box!!! You know how important that is to me!!! ----- YAH!!!!”

~tooooooooooot*

Bom tapped the table as Seungri already hung up the phone! “THAT PANDA IS SOOO DEAD! Wait ‘till Bom-taro gets to his school… Aishhhht! *clenched fist* Now your question has been answered! I can’t go with you… there’s a program in school and I need to be there for Panda boy!”

---

Meanwhile, Jiyong sat at the farthest corner of the cafeteria, trying to observe the two girls before he goes to their table… ‘She’s so cute! Very timid, yet funny! But even if she laughs and smiles, I can still see the sadness in her eyes. I wanna know the reason why she hides her sadness. I might sound weird, but I just want to erase that and just make her happy. Seeing her eyes smile will mean a lot to me.’ he thought, as he stared at the two girls, eating.

“Ooooooh! This is panda’s fault! I can’t get my mind off him! What if he touches my medicine box? You know how I treasure all my medicine and beauty products…” Bom pouted as she turned around, for she now noticed Jiyong’s presence…

“Hey there… Bom-taro?? And who is Panda? *chuckle* so all of you in the family represents an animal?” Jiyong suddenly appeared at their backs as they both smiled at him. Now that he's with them, he suddenly couldn't look straight at Dara!

“Hi G-Dragon-ssi, *giggle* Panda is Tokki’s dongsaeng! That’s how we show love for each other! Kekeke… By the way, please have some of these egg rolls I made this morning…” Bom smiled as she gently dragged their lunch box towards Jiyong while he sat and grabbed one roll..

“Bom-taro? Isn’t that a cartoon character? Hahahaha… you must have a cute family!” Jiyong blurted as he thought, ‘Why isn’t Dara talking to me? Who is she texting to? *pouts* Does she have someone new now? Did that someone made her eyes look sad? Don’t fall for a guy who’ll just treat you like crap Dara. Please look at me. please… I want you to know that I’ll always be here…’

“Ne. *chuckles* She really looks like a hamster don’t you think? Hahaha.." Dara suddenly spoke while still looking at her phone. "Anyway, I’m really sorry for what happened earlier… err… it’s my fault. *blush* I’m really clumsy…” Dara bowed as she remembered the incident earlier.

“uh… *blush* It’s fine. Don’t worry about that. *chuckles*” Jiyong laughed as he too blushed… silence followed as the two suddenly placed their hands on their cheeks to cover their blushed face!

“Wait! What are you two talking about? What happened? You’re both blushing! *chuckles* Fishy, fishy fishy… kekeke.” Bom laughed as she stared at the two who seemed to be melting in their seats…

“Err… Nothing” Jiyong and Dara spoke in unison… Bom suddenly blushed too!

“Hahaha. I hope Jiyongie won’t get upset at me for saying this… but… you both look so funny! SO CUTE! Why do I get the feeling that you are the ‘guy’ version of my cousin?!” Bom chuckled as she smiled at Jiyong and swallowed another egg roll.

As the three of them laughed, Dara suddenly stood up and fixed her things, preparing to go…

“Uhmm… I’m sorry, but I really have to go. It was nice hanging out with you… JIYONG!” Dara uttered as she grabbed her bag and kissed Bom on the cheek, hurriedly reaching for the cafeteria’s entrance.

‘I need to get out of here now! Even if I think it’s stupid, I’m starting to feel something for this guy right here! First, I couldn’t forget his stare---it made me sleepless for weeks! I just couldn’t stop imagining those expressive eyes he has… and now his lips???---I can still feel them! It’s like, when we accidentally kissed; his lips left a warm mark that cannot be removed anymore! What’s happening to me?? NO! I won’t let myself! I’ll just get hurt… I’m such a fool! He’s a famous star!!! The possibility of him liking me is like trying to run away from your own shadow---it’s impossible! Aishhhht! I really need to get out of here before this feeling gets worse!’ Dara thought as she sighed deeply and went out.

“B-But… W-Where…---“ Jiyong was about to ask Bom where Dara is going and then he realized something... ‘**Jiyong…? Did I just hear my name coming from her sweet mouth? ~Whoa! *blush* Finally, she said my name!!! Everyone shouts my name, but I never felt anything like this before! When Dara said it, it tickled my spine! Haha I need to hear it again! It’s like an addiction! Ahhhh… I couldn’t get over it… I can still hear her voice calling my name... **Jiyong~~…’

---

Dara walked outside the hospital, held her phone and texted.

D: Hi YB! ... ^^ Are you still at the café?

YB: Deh… I’m still here... are you coming? :)

D: Ne… I’ll just go home and leave my things, and then I’ll be going there… See you in a bit! ^^