THAT WEIRD FEELING IS CALLED HEART ATTACK

CHASING DREAMS

CHAPTER 17: THAT WEIRD FEELING IS CALLED HEART ATTACK

TOP: Are you going at my place or will I just pick you up instead? Where u at btw?

GD: I'm home hyung. I just arrived from a photo shoot. Uh... Is it ok if I'll just wait for you here? I’m too exhausted to drive. Haven’t had any sleep yet. Damn!

TOP: Sure. I'll be there within 15 mins. So hurry up now if you don't want your to get wacked!

GD: Ok. Well, did you smoke today? It may affect the x-ray results.

TOP: just drink milk! My friend told me that I don't have to worry. I just need to drink milk… Milk will save our x-ray results!

GD: if you happen to pass by a store on your way here, pls. buy me one. I'm waiting for you now. Just outside my place---SMOKING... Our medical results must be clear or YG will get pissed!

TOP: Fine. Alright. Can't text anymore... I'm a block away from your house now... and I still have to buy your milk. So see you in 5...

Tabi and Jiyong exchanged text messages for they will be meeting up for the annual medical exam that YG requested for. Jiyong sat on the front porch and smoked while waiting for Tabi, when he suddenly heard a car honked in front of his gate…

“Dude! *waves* Hurry up! YG just texted… He said we’re the only ones missing there so let’s go now!” Tabi shouted as soon as he arrived at Jiyong’s mansion.

“Did you buy me the milk I was asking for?” Jiyong ran towards Tabi’s black Lamborghini and went inside, threw his cigarette outside the car window, and fixed his blazer.

“Here… Drink this now... Hold on... I have to drive fast!” Tabi said as he drove in high-speed…

---

When they finally arrived at YGE, Jiyong and Tabi went straight at the back side of the building, as they were assisted by body guards…

“WHOA! *eyes widen* YG really did this? I thought we’ll just gather here and a shuttle will be provided to send us to the hospital and have the medical exam there! But this---asking a hospital to go to YGE and arrange a setting like this?? WOW!” Tabi said as he got shocked that YG build a temporary clinic for his talents there! It was arranged into cubicles with curtains dividing each station.

“Hyung, let’s just go together… *bites lip* I don’t really like hospitals! It gives me a weird feeling!!!” Jiyong suddenly uttered, as he placed his hands on Tabi’s shoulders, pushing him inside a stall.

“Please enter one at a time sir...” The nurse said to both of the boys who went to the x-ray room.

“You go first hyung… I’m kind of scared with this sh*t…” Jiyong uttered as he signalled Tabi to go inside.

“G-Dragon is scared of hospitals?? *laughs* Fine. I’ll go inside first…wait for me there.” Tabi laughed as he teased his friend and went inside the first stall…

After 30 minutes of waiting, Tabi was finally done. He smirked at Jiyong and blurted. “This is your lucky day man! *grins* Seriously!!! Just go inside and you’ll know what I mean!”

“Huh?! *creased forehead* Don’t make fun of me hyung! I told you… I don’t like hospitals!!! If not for work, I won’t do this!”

“Oh what the ! Just go inside! Don’t be a !” Tabi then pushed Jiyong into the curtains so hard that he fell on the ground, accidentally tripping the nurse who happened to fall on his chest!

Jiyong closed his eyes for he thought the nurse’s head would hit him hard! But instead of hitting his head… he felt something soft touching his lips! His heart started beating fast for no reason!

‘What’s wrong with my heart now?? Why is it drumming like this?! I think I really do need to have a check- up now!!! Is this how a heart attack starts?! Sh*t. I think I'm sick!!!’ Jiyong thought as he carefully opened his eyes…

‘~WHOA! D-DARA????’ Jiyong thought as his eyes widened in surprise--- his lips are actually touching Dara’s lips! He took advantage as he waited for Dara to open her eyes and react with what just happened, but she still isn’t moving!

“Mm-mm… Dara-ssi-mm… It’s alright. Mm.. It’s me, GD… please! Stand up now… I… I… I couldn’t breathe!” Jiyong uttered for he literally couldn’t breathe as both of their noses crushed into each other because of the impact of their fall!

“~Hul! G-G-GD??? *eyes widen* Oh! Mianhe… mianhe!! I’m so sorry! *blush* Here… Let me help you…” Dara lend Jiyong her hand to help him stand up as they both patted her uniform to get the dust off from it.

“Oh... It’s okay! It’s okay! *bites lip* You don’t need to do that! Uh… thanks!” Dara smiled as she immediately turned around, trying to hide her now reddened face!

‘Gaaaaawd! What did just happen? Did my lips just touch hers? *taps forehead* ! ! ! I don’t know what to do! MY MIND WANTS TO EXPLODE!! Should I say sorry?? *shakes head* NO!! WHY SHOULD I SAY SORRY??? IT’S NOT MY FAULT!! S-Should I just ask her if she’s alright?? Duh! OF COURSE SHE’S NOT! We both tripped and fell on the floor! HOW CAN SHE BE ALRIGHT huh, Ji? Uhh…  I feel stupid!!! I really don’t know what to do now! Tshhhh!’ Jiyong thought as he held onto his sweating forehead, glanced at Dara, trying to come up with a good way to approach her..

---

‘I couldn’t believe I just kissed him! *covers face* that was embarrassing!!! I didn’t know what really happened… *stares at the ceiling* As I can remember… I was just fixing the curtains, then I tripped onto something and I FELL! Then, I felt something soft touched my lips… I never knew it was him!! *bites nails* But I felt something weird---My heart suddenly thumped faster! *gasp* I still don’t want to open my eyes for I’m trying to absorb what just happened, but I felt his lips move as he called my name! ~Hul! *covers face* He just called my name!!!  I hope he didn’t notice me blush! *gasp*  I HAVE TO ACT COOL! As if nothing happened... I don’t want him to think that I like him… You can do this Dara!!! HWAITING!!’ Dara thought as she gathered the courage to face GD.

“Are you alright Mr Kwon? Uh… Mr Kwon?” Dara smiled as she turned around, but to her surprise... GD's gone!

‘Aigoo! Maybe he got mad! *lip-bite* Well, who wouldn’t be mad if someone stole a kiss from a star like him right? Ughh… What to do… What to do… Arghhh! *gritted teeth*I GIVE UP! WHO CARES! It’s an accident! Grrrrr!! That crazy…...... PRETTY-BOY!!! He got mad just because of that??? I don’t think I smell bad!! Wait… *eyes widen* Does my breath smell awful? Hmmmm…’ Dara pouted as she blew on the air, and fanned her hand towards her nose, smelling her own breath!

---

Meanwhile, the startled Jiyong ran outside the stall and held his chest tight for it is beating too fast! ‘ this HEART ATTACK! How will I know how to treat this heart attack, if I can’t even stay in the same room with her?? ! Why does she have to be the nurse here today?? I just don’t know what to do!! Her presence makes me go… arghh! CRAZY!’

"HYUNG!!! Why did you do that?!" GD ran and tapped Tabi's shoulder as soon as he spotted him..

"W-What? *wrinkled forehead* What did I do?" Tabi almost laughed, but he controlled it for he didn't want Jiyong to know that he saw the whole thing!

"S-So... You didn't see anything??"  Jiyong blurted as he bit his lower lip.

"See what? Am I supposed to witness something? Hold up... Are you already done with the check-up? I'm busy here... *eyes widen* Go back there!" Tabi said while he acts distracted and laughed at Se7en's story-telling even if he doesn’t know what it is about.

"O-Okay..." Jiyong blurted as he looked down and bit his lower lip and scratched his head.

"Jiyong wait! Come here for a sec… Let me just fix this..." Tabi suddenly faced Jiyong, his thumb and fixed Jiyong's eyebrows. "There... *chuckles* Now go! You're handsome now!" He turned Jiyong’s body around and smacked his , pushing him towards the stall!

"HYUNG! * * I just fell! My still hurts! Tsssssss…" Jiyong’s eyebrows are now wrinkled as he pouted and his aching .

"Hahaha... Oh! And one more thing... *smirk* Try not to blush a lot! You look like a tomato with a bunch of piercings!!" Tabi laughed as he whispered on Jiyong’s ear.

Jiyong shook his head and sighed, combing his hair with his hands, as he still couldn't figure out how to face Dara without having that weird feeling he assumed to be a ‘heart attack’.

"Uhmm... Mr. Kwon, I'm really sorry for what happened earlier. Are you ready now?" Dara smiled weakly as she went near Jiyong who just sat on the table in front of her.

"Huh?! *confused* Ready for what?" Jiyong asked as Dara stared directly into his eyes and placed her hand on his neck tilting his chin towards her..