IT'S RAINING CAT AND DOG FIGHTS!

CHASING DREAMS

CHAPTER 13: IT’S RAINING CAT AND DOG FIGHTS!

“Ahhhhh!! Appoaa…” Seungri pouted as CL held his bruised chin.

“Aishhhht! You’re such a baby!!! *pouts* I haven’t placed anything on your bruise yet! Stay still if you don’t want me to add more of that to your face!” CL bit her lower lip as she tried controlling her annoyance..

“Why are you being harsh!? I already got wounded and bruised! You should try talking sweetly… *smirks* aaah - OUCH!” Seungri shouted as CL carelessly dabbed the medicine on his right eyebrow..

“SHUT UP!! I couldn’t work properly here! *creased forehead* I couldn't believe you! You fight like a grizzly bear and now, you're acting like a baby because your face hurts?? You should have thought about that before you started that mess!!" CL blurted as she shook her head and firmly gripped Seungri's chin..

"Fine! I'm sorry mommy! *chuckles* you know what.., you sound like my mom! *pouts* and will you please... forget about what happened? I feel so guilty now... *sigh~ I can't even face dara Noona right now..." Seungri uttered as he sighed and suddenly felt sad.

"I said hold still! Do you want to be done with this or not?!” CL blurted as if she never heard anything... She now stared at the side of Seungri’s lips and dabbed the ointment on it…

“No! *smirks* I don’t want to!! We’ve never been this close before! *raises eyebrow* I just want to look at you a little bit longer!!! Haha hahaha…” Seungri laughed as he teased CL!

“Grrrr!!  *grits teeth* One more word from that noisy mouth of yours, and I’ll… *pause* I’ll…”

“You’ll what??? *smiles* Kiss me? Hmmm???” Seungri tilted his head and raised his eyebrows, trying to scare CL which accidentally led both of their noses to touch each other! “WHOA…*dazed* I’ve never noticed this before but.., but you really have nice eyes…” Seungri uttered as he stared at CL’s eyes for the first time..

A sudden pause was felt as Seungri stared at CL. Her eyes suddenly grew bigger as she realized that she couldn’t help herself but stare as well! “W-w-what are you talking about??? *blush* ~Aishhhht! I give up! *raises both hands* Take care of your own bruises! I’m done here!” CL pushed Seungri’s chest as she threw the cotton balls she was holding and walked out of the kitchen.

“Err… Excuse me Seungri Oppa, I-I’ll just get some ice on the fridge…” Minji suddenly appeared, bowing her head for she felt awkward that she saw what happened. She went straight to the fridge to get some ice.

“Uhmm…*scratches head* Is Dara noona, still mad at me?” Seungri asked, as he the back of his neck, hesitating to go to the living room...

“I don’t know if she’s mad. Uhmm… *sigh~ I think CL unni is the one mad at you thou…” Minji  replied as she bowed her head with disappointment. She couldn't get her mind off what happened at the concert. 'We've been friends for 2 years already, but I've never thought he could do such things... *sigh~' she thought, as she shook her head whenever she remembers the incident earlier. She went back to the living room and left her friend at the kitchen..

Seungri decided to listen on what the girls are talking about as he hid himself on the wall dividing the living room and the kitchen…

-----

“Ooooh that b*tch!! *sobs* She left scratches on my lovely arms!”  Bom pouted as Dara treated her wounds.

“Well, who told you to pick a fight at the concert anyways?  *shakes head* you have no one to blame. You did that to yourself!” Dara muttered as she dabbed the cotton balls on Bom’s bruised arm.

“Yah! Rabbit!! *pouts* I’m trying to fight for you can’t you see?? And that’s how you are going to repay me?? *sobs* Why do you seem so mad? With all that b*tch said to you? You should be mad at them… not to me! They deserve getting hurt!!”

“I’m not mad Bommie. *sigh~ I’m just disappointed with what you and Riri did *pouts* Don’t do that again. Even if they get hurt a million times, that will not help lessen the pain that I’m feeling…” Dara bowed her head as she finished treating Bom’s scratches.

“Awwww, Tokki…*puppy-eyes* mianhe. I just got upset by how that girl acted earlier!” Bom pouted and leaned on Dara’s shoulder as she tried to comfort her..

“Soooo… Y-You’re not mad anymore??” Seungri suddenly showed up as he anxiously asked her sister who actually smiled…

“No…*smiles* Not anymore. By the way, is your lip still hurting? Let me see… Come here.” Dara signalled Seungri to come near her as she tried to check how bad his wounds are. “Don’t pick a fight again okay? Even if you couldn’t control your anger anymore… Don’t enter a situation like this again, arasso?” Dara Seungri’s hair as he nodded and scratched his head.

“Uhmm… can we talk about something else now? I just wanna say something.. *blush* I’m actually envious of Dara earlier! She got to be with GD&TOP on stage!! *grins* Waah! I still couldn’t get over it! How was it dear? *beams* Are they really handsome at a closer view? Hahaha…” CL giggled as she sat beside Minji and Daesung.

“Uhmm, well *blush*… Ne. *giggles* They look handsome… Hahahaha.” Dara laughed as the rest of the girls giggled and spazzed out with her!

“Wow unni! I’m jealous too! You got to be with TOP oppa! *blush* I’m in love with him!! Did you see his eyes? I can stare at it for the rest of my life… *daydreams* ~weeeeeeeeee!” Minji giggled and blushed, staring blankly at the ceiling as she pictured TOP’s eye-piercing stare!

“I know right! *giggles* He’s so gorgeous!! And GD oppa too! He’s my crush!!! They’re so cool!! Their like the Kings of rap!!” CL couldn't help but blush too, as she smiled at the thought of GD!

“Heeey!!! I’m handsome too, you know! *tilts chin* Besides, They will not like a girl like you… you’re always mad!!” Seungri butted in as he looked irritated at CL when she giggled and complimented her crush..

“Well, *raises eyebrow* I’m not usually mad!! I just couldn’t stand you!! You’re so… *pause* so… arghhh! I don’t know!! I just feel mad whenever you’re around!” CL stared back as if their eyes will spark if they won’t look away at each other!

“~whoa! Here we go again! The ‘cat’ and the ‘dog’ started fighting again!! You really can’t stand a day without fighting, huh? Well, you know what they say… *chuckles* People who hate each other… *bats eyelids* eventually end up being together!! ~Weeeeee!” Bom teased them as she and the others laughed.

“Yippee! *claps* the love team of the year is born!!! *high-five at Bom* Hahahaha…” Laughter filled the room as Daesung also joined the teasing!

“SERIOUSLY???? This guy right here? *looks at Seungri from head-to-toe* No way!! That won’t happen… Eeeeew!” CL blurted out as her eyebrows joined together and her lips pouted.

“No, no, no!! Tsk! *shakes head* you didn’t just say that!! You should feel lucky to be hooked up with me!! We have good genes!!” Seungri couldn’t believe how CL reacted as they looked at each other once again with their cat-dog stare!

“Wait! Enough of the cute fight already! *pouts* Haven’t you realized? We haven’t eaten yet!! Why don’t we call a restaurant and make an order?” Dara blurted while the others are laughing as she felt her stomach grumbling..

“You know what noona, that’s a good idea! *grabs phone* I’m so hungry right now… I got exhausted by stopping Seungri from breaking the dude’s face! Hahahahaha!” Daesung suddenly uttered as he dialled the number of the restaurant and ordered food.

“Here’s a better idea---Why don’t you just all stay here tonight? *grins* let’s all sleep together!! That’ll be fun, right?” Bom smiled and batted her eyelashes, feeling proud of her brilliant idea!

“Uhmm… *scratch head* I think I’m going to miss the fun for now noona. I have to go back home---Hyung just texted… he said I have to be home before he gets back. I’m assigned to get our laundry tonight.” Daesung said as he scratched his head while reading the text message.

“Awww… I thought we can enjoy and have a house party! *pouts* Darn! I want to get to know you guys more…” Dara said as she felt sad that Daesung is not going to have fun with them.

“I’m sorry noona. Let’s just do this again next time okay? *rainbow smile* I just have to go… I don’t want my hyung to get mad at me.”

“Aww… *smiles* what an obedient dongsaeng! *pats Daesung’s shoulder* He’s pretty lucky that he has a brother like you!! UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE HERE… Hahahaha…”  CL let out a fake laugh as he smirked at Seungri.

“HAH! Look who’s talking! You just don’t know how it feels to have a noona or a hyung *smirks* Be thankful that you are an only child! Noonas will just boss you around and make you do stuff you really don’t want to do!”

“*jaw drops* ~YAH! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT!!! COME HERE, YOU BRAT!!! Bommie, Minji! Help me here!!!”  Dara snatched Seungri's collar as the girls held onto his arms and tickled him!

“Hahahahaha! STOP! *gasps* STOP! My body still hurts!!! STOP! Hahahahaha…”

“You’ll pay for what you just said PANDA!” Bom bit her lips as she too tickled Seungri even harder!

“W-WILL SOMEONE *gasp*HELP ME??? *gasps* I’m dying here!!! C-Can’t Breathe!! Waaaaaaaaaahhh!”

“Bleh! *crosses arms* Hahahaha…” CL said as she sticks her tongue out while everyone laughed and played around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. So GDYBTOP had fun already...

now let's make the other team happy too! ^^

chapter 13 will be posted tomorrow with chapter 14. (hopefully. ^^)

*tabi3sj*