DARA'S ANGELS

CHASING DREAMS

CHAPTER 8: DARA'S ANGELS

[DARA’S POV]

                Finally.. The day of the concert arrived! I really am not interested on T.O.P., Nor with G-DRAGON (even though he smiles cutely) *chuckles* But I feel good today! I feel... ECSTATIC!!!! This would be the first night I’ll go out and actually have FUN!!!

Maybe... this is it---the time I’ll be able to forget about Choi Minho and what he did to me, it has already arrived!’ I thought to myself as I look at my dress on the mirror...

 "Noona, aren't you done yet?! I don't wanna miss anything! Where's Bommie Noona?! Hurry! I wanna go there now!" Seungri said as he fixed his clothes and prepared the battery for his camera..

'Indeed, my brother's not a kid anymore. He ha grown so much, that I didn't even notice that he already have facial hair!!! He is as manly as my dad, and he has my mother's smile too! I just couldn't tell how handsome he is today... It will just get into his head!!' I thought as I laughed to myself while staring at Seungri.

 

"She texted me. She just went to fetch CL at the store, but she'll be back soon...." I answered, and true enough... we heard the two ladies called from outside our home.

"SEUNGRI-YA!! SSANTOKKI!!"

"I couldn't see them anywhere! I'm pretty sure I just heard them call for us, B-but where are they?! Damn! There’s no time for hide and seek anymore! We’re going to be late! *shakes head* Tsssssss.." Seungri said as we came outside, looking for them..

~~BEEEEEP BEEPP!!!

 

We are now outside the gate, when a green vintage Vaux wagon its headlights as it honked at our backs! When we turned around, we saw a girl's hand just popped out from the car window, and waved at us...

"Hey!! IT IS US, you silly! *bleh* Come on now! Hop into my new BABY!!!" Bom grinned as she opened the back door for us.

 

"NEW?! HAH!! What are you talking about? *smirk* It looks as if we won't be able to make it to the concert with this!" Seungri, being his 'funny' self, suddenly blurted as we both burst into laughter while going inside Bom's new 'baby'.

"YAH! *pout* Stop making fun of this baby! IT'S VINTAGE!! I love vintage!!! Besides, isn’t it cute?! *puppy-eye-look* And it is GREEN TOO! My favorite color!" Bom replied, as she caressed the car as if it got hurt from what Seungri just said!

"Fine... *rolls eyes* whatever you say! Err... Will you start the car now? Unless you don't want to go anymore and just chat here in front of our house! Hahahaha." I raised an eyebrow as I smirked to the girls in front.

"Waah! *shocked* Are you sick dear?! Did you eat something bad?? You seem more excited than us now! As I can recall, you're the one who isn't interested in going! *chuckles* and now you want to hurry?!” CL let out the cutest laugh, as she started the car and drove.

"Maybe I just woke up this morning at the 'right side of the bed', *bows head* that's all...." I think I blushed as I reacted on what CL said! Actually, I really felt great, waking up this morning... this is the first day Minho didn't appear in my dreams! 'Maybe this is a good sign.' I thought to myself...

I did not even realize that I fell asleep in my brother's shoulder as they continued chatting... I can still hear them---they're talking about the other day, when Bom went out to get Seungri another ticket... She asked CL if she could come and help her pick a car. I want to open my eyes and join the conversation, but, I feel so... I feel so tired... This is actually the very first moment I felt relaxed, since THAT night... Maybe, they'll forgive me if I take a very short nap now... I-I.... I....

          "Honey, honey wake up..." 

My sleepy mind was suddenly awakened, by someone who appears to be caressing my hair. 'I think I've heard that voice before... No... I don't think it could be possible... It couldn't be.........' I thought as I finally gathered the strength to open my eyes…

Everything seemed to blur---I think I'm still inside Bom's car, but the three guys I was with earlier are not there anymore! I finally looked at my side and saw a lady wearing an ordinary Sunday dress; her perfect eyes twinkled as she flashed a sweet smile... the smile that reminds me of my brother, Seungri...

"Mama...?! B-b-but, you're...' I said weakly as my eyes narrowed with confusion for everything is still blurry...

"Yes darling, it's me, mama. I just visited your dream because I was worrying about you these days...You're not the Dara I used to know anymore! Yes, I can see you smile, laugh, and try to have fun with the girls, but I can still feel your sadness... I'm your mother! I know how much my daughter is hurting from there..." Mama pointed her delicate finger at my chest as she continued, "I just want to check up on you and Riri... I also want you to know how sorry I am, for not being able to appear human and actually be there whenever you suffer..."

"You don't have to worry mama. I'll be able to forget Minho and eventually, the pain he also caused me. You don't have to feel sorry! Actually, IT'S ME who should say sorry to you. Even though you're at peace now, I still became a pain in the to you!  *sigh~ I'm really sorry mama..." I uttered, as I bowed my head and held my mother's smooth hands…

"No honey, I'm actually glad that I had the opportunity to be with you! I also just want to be the mother that you never had when you needed me most..." Mama smiled sweetly, with eyes full of love and care as she sighed and muttered, "Now, listen. Before I ran out of time, I want to tell you that, whenever you feel that the world is against you... whenever you feel lonely, don't forget the people around you that loves you! Bom and Seungri? Even if they always tease you, they're always by your side, willing to share your pain... and your new friend, CL? I like her! She reminds me of myself when I was still alive. Even if she's younger than our Seungri, she acts maturely. She is a strong lady and she really knows how to show care and love for her friends. So don't try losing your precious life darling! There are still a lot of things to look forward to!! Don't try to hurt yourself again, arasso? I didn't like what you did then... You made our Seungri so worried, that he contacted Bom just to help him comfort you... you see? There are still a lot of people who loves you dearly, and I'm thankful for that."

I got so moved by what mama said to me that I actually got teary eyed...I never even realized how those guys have been putting a lot of effort just to see me smile again... I sobbed and held my mom tight in my arms..

"Oh, mama... *sobs* I'm so glad that you came to me. I missed you so much!!! From now on, I'll do my best to return the love they've been giving me. I'll make them happy!!!"

"That's my girl! Even if I couldn't be there for you physically, always remember, I'm always watching over you, Seungri and Bom... I cannot promise you that there will never be another challenge on your way, but something good awaits... just be patient darling. Everything will fall into place when the right time comes..."  Mama gently kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter as she suddenly became gloomy and said, "Oh darling! You don't know how much I've missed you!! Sadly, I think I have to leave now. Looks like you'll be arriving to the concert soon..."

"I'll miss you mama... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Don't worry about us anymore, okay? I'll take care of Riri and Bom... We'll just be fine." I smiled as I felt happy and sad at the same time…

Mama kissed me on the cheek and hugged me for the last time as her body slowly faded... and joined the wind... I was left alone in the car when I heard the wind softly whispered, "Darling, I forgot to tell you... the last kiss I gave you, that's for my baby Seungri. The hug is for Bommie and CL. Kiss them, and hug them as much as you can for me, okay? That is my way of thanking them for loving my daughter! I love you...............  my Sandara..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dara? Dara dear, we’re already here. Wake up now.. Aww, she looks so tired! *shakes head* Poor Dara.." CL's sweet voice woke me up... she tried to be as careful as possible as she was afraid that I might startle.

"Come on Noona! Wake up now!!! I still have to clean my vest... you drooled on it you know!!!"

"WHAAAAAAT?!" I almost jumped out of my seat! I wiped my mouth and covered my face as I felt embarrassed about what my brother just said. I think I can’t get out of the car now!

"Hahahaha... I can't believe you fell for that!!! Hahaha! I was just joking!" Seungri laughed as he now went outside the car, fixing his clothes..

*SMOOOOCH*

Seungri's eyes grew bigger as I kissed his cheek! "What's that for?! *confused* And what are you dreaming about? You kept on mumbling as you sleep!"

"Awwww.... *pout* you two! I've never seen you show your love for each other before! You should be like this every day!" Bom teased as  CL laughed with her.. 

"Oh come here, you two!!" I held both of my girls tight and gave them both a kiss on the cheek as they hugged me back.

"Wait... What's with all the kisses and hugging?! You just fell asleep, and you already missed our company?!" Bom suddenly blurted as her eyebrows met, now looking confused.

"Hahahaha... Nothing!! *giggles* I'm just thankful that I have all of you..." I uttered as I smiled to them. I’m trying to hold my tears. I hope they won’t notice me trying to hold everything in…

"As much as I hate to stop this cheesiness, *scratches head* I think we should go inside now. I don't want to miss any of TOP's performances!!" Seungri said, as he pulled my arm and dragged me towards the entrance.

I escaped from Seungri's grip and jumped into his back.. "Come on!! Give your sister a piggy back ride! *wink* I missed this!!"

"Oh, STOP IT NOONA! We're not kids anymore!!!" Seungri tried to get away from my hug, but it was so tight that he had no choice but to just carry my tiny legs!

"Mama loves you Riri... *smile* and I love you too!!" I whispered at his ear as he smiled, trying to hide his eyes for I think it's about to form tears! Aww, I think he now has a clue what my dream is about...

 'Mama... Thank you! We love you…' I whispered, as I looked at the starry, night sky and smiled...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11042012: TOP''S birthday ^^

this chapter is dedicated to TOP.. I got so inspired by his song, "OH MOM" 

(i made this chapter weeks ago, but i just intended to post it today! ^^)

i hope you like this chapter.. chapter 9 to be posted soon! 

saranghae yeorubun! <33