THE PURPOSE

CHASING DREAMS

CHAPTER 15: THE PURPOSE

[DARA’S DIARY]

Good day Tam Tami...^^

2 weeks have already passed since the concert took event… And I still can’t get my mind off him!!! He really has this hypnotizing effect that fans cannot resist! I think Bom just caught me the other day, surfing the net just to look at G-Dragon’s eyes! Even Seungri… He caught me playing the video of me and G-Dragon on stage! (By the way, I got surprised by how many hits it got on You Tube!) I keep on playing it over and over again! I really don’t get why that kid is angry whenever someone likes GD… It seems, he doesn’t like him at all! Anyway, I even joined GD's fandom! Gosh! I think I’m becoming obsessed with the guy! I watched all of his interviews and shows on YouTube and I press pause whenever the camera focuses on his eyes and hands!

Tell me Tam-Tami…, am I going crazy now? Do you find me weird?? Ughhh… what to do?? O.O He just makes my heart skip a beat! I can feel that behind those cool and conceited acts, there’s this soft hearted man just waiting for a girl to break down his walls… Ooooh. I can't stop blushing!!! ^^*

Anyway, I have to make this short… I still have to go to work... YES! ^^ You heard that right Tam-tami! I have work now!! Finally, I can feel that I have a purpose in this world!!! I got accepted in the most famous hospital here in Korea! Can you believe that? ^^ I mean, even if Minho and Taeyeon still bothers my thoughts once in a while... I still feel lucky! There are so many blessings that come my way! CL’s right… I have to think positively! I also remember Mama telling me that something good awaits… and they’re both right! I think, this is it! Well, wish me luck Tam-tami! I have to go now… It'll be embarrassing to be late on my first day right?

P.S. I forgot to tell you… Bom’s acting weird these days… She suddenly disappears at night and comes back when the clock strikes four!! :/ So ‘Cinderella’ is her drama now? Haha… Anyways, I missed writing to you… you’re the only one who doesn’t laugh at me, doesn’t tease me and doesn't make me cry... ^^

Bye for now… another sleepless night awaits! (I’m on a night shift today… in case I forgot to mention!) AJA! HWAITING DARA!!! ^^

Xoxo…………

-Dara-

---

Dara locked Tam-Tam as she grabbed her bag, and went with Seungri inside Bom's car… Bom bid them goodbye, as  Seungri started the engine...

"Panda! take care of my turtle okay! that's VINTAGE! *waves* and Ssantokki! Good luck on your first day! I'll bring you dinner later, arasso?" Bom shouted as she amiled and thought, 'She looks amazing in a nurse’s uniform. The uniform suits her kind and caring personality…'

---

They arrived in the hospital just in time. Dara then kissed Seungri's forehead as he got a bit irritated and said, "Noona! ~Eeew! *pouts* Don't do that!! Someone might see us! I am not a kid anymore!! HOW MANY TIMES WILL I REMIND YOU AND BOMMIE ABOUT THAT HUH? Tsssss..."

"Don't get mad at me Riri! You'll always be my baby brother! *chuckles* Saranghae! *bleh* drive safely okay? hahaha."   Dara waved and smiled, as she hurriedly went insid the hospital.

The nurse taught her the nurses’ routines and she learned everything easily! Even if the setting is toxic, her beauty still glows and makes patients feel less sick!

“Daebak Dara… *smiles* You’re perfect for this job! All the patients like your presence! And you learn very fast!! Good work darling!” The nurse suddenly patted her back to cheer her up.

“Thanks Gummy unni… *beams* You work pretty well too!” Dara smiled at her new friend as she continued writing in the nurse's notes.

“Have you eaten yet? I wanna grab something to eat. If you want, I’ll get you something on the cafeteria as well… What do you want? Ramen? Rice? Or sweet buns?” Gummy smiled sweetly as she placed the patients' charts on the station.

“Uhmmm… my cousin is supposed to bring me food tonight.*pouts* But I guess she forgot! Hmmmm… Well, I guess, I’d have to order a Ramen instead. *smiles* Thanks unni! I’ll keep an eye on the patients while you’re gone, so please don’t hurry.” Dara replied as she stared at Gummy’s eyes. ‘She's really pretty even with that boyish look…’ she thought.

“Good! ‘Coz the doctor just called the next patient. You better go there now. Another case of sty removal will be performed, I heard. Can you handle it by yourself for now? I won’t take long… don’t worry.” Gummy smiled as she left the nurse’s station.

---

“Dara… Please assist the patient. Take his Vital signs and fill this up…” The doctor said as he handed Dara the patient’s chart.

“Yes doctor!” Dara answered as she grabbed the patient’s chart and went to the assigned room…

As soon as she opened the door…

“~Omo! *eyes widen* Y-you’re… you’re…”

“De. I'm Taeyang… But my real name is Youngbae Dong. And you are the girl at the concert, right?! *chuckles* Nice meeting you again! So, you’re a nurse here huh? Nice! *smile* the hospital now has an angel disguised as a nurse!” Taeyang laughed as he flashed his adorable smile.

“Haha… I’m not an angel. *blush* anyway, I guess you’re always in a very stressful setting, ne? Stress is one of the causes of pus formation in a person’s eyelids… *smiles* You should always take care of yourself even if you are busy so that it won’t grow back anymore…” Dara uttered as she read Youngbae’s chart.

“Haha… I can’t stop feeling stressed… It is part of my work *eye smile* I just hope this sty won’t grow back again… I’ve been going in and out of the hospital because of this…” Youngbae blurted as he blushed and thought… ‘this girl is really pretty... I think I’ll be able to see her no matter how crowded a place is! She really stands out! Her beauty glows perfectly… No wonder Jiyong spotted her at the concert…’

“Really? Well, I’ll just share some tips on how to prevent that… *beams* hmmm.. Just wash your face before you sleep. *smiles* I assume, because you feel so tired all the time, you just lay down and sleep as soon as you get home, am I right? *chuckles* That’s also one of the causes of sty formation…” Dara kindly said as she smiled adorably.

“Wow… *blush* You are so devoted! *smiles* You really know how to take care of patients! *chuckles* that’s cool. *scratch head* I’ll take note of that…” Youngbae said as he bowed, feeling shy… "Err... thanks. *blush* you're very kind Ms Dara."

“Uhmm… Youngbae? Since you're here with me now, do you mind if I’ll be asking you something?” Dara asked as she looked a bit shy when she remembered something…

“No… *eye smile* Unless it’s something very personal I guess. *chuckles* Well, what is it?” Youngbae smiled as he scratched his head.

“Uhmmm… How will I say this? *bites nails* Uh… I was just wondering, *bites lip* do you happen to go to the Café where my friends and I usually hang out? ‘Coz the waitress there told me that you are the one who gave me this…”

Dara reached for her side pocket and handed a white hanky that appears to have something written on it..

“OH… *scratch head* THAT?! *chuckles* Uhmmm…err…..” Youngbae said as he thought, ‘well, this is unexpected! SHE'S J-JIYONG'S DREAM GIRL?? The girl at the concert and the girl at the café… is one same person??? I thought Jiyong picked her from the audience, just because they need a pretty girl to be on stage! It never came to my mind that he chose her because she's his dream-girl!' 

Youngbae finally had the chance to have an even closer look at Dara’s face and his eye smile suddenly faded...... instead, it seemed like sparkling! ‘Why is my heart beating this fast? I can’t look away… my eyes---it can’t stop staring at her! She’s so kind, and very angelic…I think… this is…’

“Deh. *dazed* I’m the one… I am your secret admirer…” Youngbae still looked dazed as he didn’t know what he is doing right now. All he knows is, his heart uncontrollably beats faster and faster as he stared at her…

“Uhmm… this is awkward! *chuckle* I’m sorry, I just cannot believe I’ve finally found the ‘mystery guy’! Uh… *giggles* So… will you wait here? I’ll be back!” Dara walked briskly outside the room for she doesn’t know how to react on what she just discovered!

‘Why did I just do that? *shakes head* Ughhh… I’m such a ! Well, I didn't know that the girl Ji bought a drink for at the cafe and the girl at the concert is the same person! But Jiyong is my friend... I shouldn't have done that!!! But… b-but… her eyes… her natural pink lips… It’s… HYPNOTIZING! She’s very kind and caring too! How can anybody resist that??? *shakes head* No!!! Youngbae, what have you done?? I should take it back… what I’ve said earlier… I should take it back! But… how??’ Youngbae tapped his forehead so many times because he can’t believe what he did!

“Mr. Dong… The doctor wants you now. Come with me…” Gummy suddenly appeared in the room as she assisted Youngbae on the minor operating room.

“So… *chuckles* You’re Dara’s secret admirer, huh? *laughs* She just told me… Well? Did you get her number yet?” Gummy read Youngbae’s chart as she smiled.

“Uhmm… I… I…”

“~Hul! Don’t hesitate now man! Here! I’ll give you her cell number…” Gummy wrote Dara's number on a piece of paper and snuck it in Youngbae’s jacket as he scratched his head.

“Well, Good luck on removing your sty! Are you scared of needles?” Gummy asked as she flashed her boyish smile.

“Uhmm… no! I guess not…” Youngbae replied as he searched for his phone, trying to text Dara… ‘I have to tell her that it’s Ji… Jiyong is her secret admirer…’

Before he could even send the text message to Dara, Youngbae suddenly saw her in the operating room, now wearing a face mask. “Hi again! I’m going to assist the doctor in removing the pus in your eyelid. Don’t be afraid… this won’t hurt! I’ll make sure it won’t take long so you wouldn’t get anxious, arasso?”

Youngbae was instructed to lie down and relax as the doctor inserted an anaesthetic in his eye. Then, he saw Dara get closer to his face…

“Doctor Psy, have you had a sty before?” Dara’s eyes smiled as she asked, now observing what the doctor is doing as both of their heads went closer to Youngbae’s affected eye.

“You’re so cute Dara-ssi! *chuckles* Luckily, Not yet… and I’m not planning to have one!” They both laughed as Dara watched Doctor Psy perform the operation…

‘Please… Don’t go near me Dara!!! I can’t resist those eyes… Even if your lips are covered, you still look stunning! Those long beautiful eyelashes… those perfect eyebrows… and that cute laugh… Don’t make me fall for that! No... God! Please no!!!’ Youngbae thought as the anaesthesia is now taking effect. He slowly closed his eyes, with Dara’s face on his mind..