THE LUCKY ONE

CHASING DREAMS

CHAPTER 10: THE LUCKY ONE

Before they could go back to their seats, Dara whispered to the girls... "Please... don't tell Seungri about what happened back there. I don’t want him to worry about me anymore."

"Okay... okay... But, are you sure you’re alright? Did that b*tch hurt you?! *rolls eyes* Ooooh!!! I can't wait to punch her face!" Bom blurted, trying to control her anger as she examined Dara's arms and face for any scratch or bruises.

"ChaeRin-ah!! *waves* what took the three of you so long?! The opening number is about to start!!!" Seungri said as he signalled CL and the two other girls to walk fast.

"Well, uhhh... *bites lip* Bom, uhmmm… *stares at the ceiling* she ate something bad... so Dara and I... err... we sort of… helped her out." CL bit her lower lip as she tried to find an alibi for what really happened.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?! *jaw drop* W-Why mm. ------" Bom’s eyes widen as Dara quickly covered ! “Yeah! She kinda… ate a lot earlier that’s why…”

"Fine, fine, fine!!! *nods* Just, be quiet now!  It’s about to start..." Seungri uttered as the lights went off and the aggressive crowd screamed!

The crowd went even wilder as they heard the DJ announced that the show is about to start. Finally, two voices---a deep and y one; and a unique and high pitched tone, were heard...

"Yeorubun... ARE YOU READY TO FEEL HIGH HIGH????" The energetic G-dragon now yelled as the crowd SCREAMED, trying to find where he is, for the whole arena is now pitched dark!

"WELL, WE DON'T WANT OUR GUESTS TO WAIT ANY LONGER, DON’T WE?! *CROWD SCREAMS* SO, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? HERE WE GO!!!!!"

As the music started, the spotlight focused on the two gorgeous men who suddenly flew up in the air as they popped out from the bottom of the stage! The audience became aggressive as they screamed their hearts out when they saw their idols!

"♫♪♫~HIGH HIGH, I'm so HIGH! ~FLY FLY up in the sky! Yeorubun!!! SING WITH US!!! I am T-O-P!!!"

"I-I-Is that......, TOP?????? I, I feel like I've seen him before... He really looks like someone I know...." Bom was now wondering where she could have seen TOP before as she whispered to Dara who doesn't seem to hear what she just said because everybody was so loud, SCREAMING!

Both TOP and GD had their own amazing solo performances until the staff let the curtains on the stage down, preparing for the next number...

"Well, Yeorubun! *smiles* Before we go back stage and prepare for the next performance, I hope you'll have fun first, and enjoy our next guest’s number!" GD said as the crowd now went silent; he gives an extraordinary feeling, that whenever he talks, all eyes were pinned only at him, listening to what he is saying! Everyone seemed to be hypnotized by his striking beauty!

"Uhmm… It’s his first time performing on stage. *smiles* so please, mmmm… Let's encourage him! I know he'll be much more famous than us when you see him perform. *chuckle* so let's welcome him now!" TOP smiled adorably. His piercing eyes twinkled as soon as the lights hit his face, that all the girls on the crowd screamed and blushed while he speak for they felt like they would melt because of his stare.

"Here he is... Performing the song, 'WHERE U AT', our very handsome and talented friend, please welcome… my man, TAEYANG!!!! *claps* Come out now dude!" GD signalled Taeyang to come out from the curtains as the crowd joined hands and spazzed out the moment they saw his killer appeal and angelic face.

"Hello yeorubun... *blush* I'm Taeyang! This is for all of you... *bows* I hope you like it." Taeyang gave this bright aura that made the people’s eyes sparkle when they saw him. He smiled as the two other performers left the stage.

The three girls' were astonished as they saw Taeyang come out on stage! "Hey... *eyes narrow* I-Isn't he the guy that helped us earlier?!" CL blurted as Taeyang now started singing…

"Ne.. I never even had the chance to thank the guy, hmmmmmm..." Dara replied as she pouted with disappointment.

As Taeyang's performance almost ended, GD and TOP's heads can now be seen peeping from the curtains... and they finally went and joined their friend.

"SEE?! *lip-bite-smirk* WE TOLD YOU... THIS GUY'S REALLY GOOD!!!" GD said as he clapped and the crowd screamed with appreciation for Taeyang's performance!

"But he's not going to leave us yet... *smile* THIS IS GOING TO BE EXCITING, YEORUBUN!!! He's actually going to help us pick an angel from the audience, that'll come up here and be with us while we perform... are you ready TAEYANG?!" TOP exclaimed as the crowd went wild, and all the girls are now screaming with delight!

GD, who was looking for a girl to be with him and TOP, finally spotted the girl he's been crazy about! ‘YES!!! She’s here!! I’m so lucky today!’ he thought as he went near Taeyang and whispered in his ear.

"Okay... Here we go!! Go Taeyang!!! *smirk* Pick the one with the cutest aegyo for us!" TOP then pushed Taeyang towards the steps of the stairs as all the girls let out an ear-piercing scream, hoping that they would get picked…

Seungri and the others’ jaws dropped when Taeyang went near their seats and offered his hand in front of Dara! "You're the lucky one Miss!! *smile* Please... hold my hand and come with me on stage!!" Taeyang said, flashing his most adorable eye smile.

Meanwhile, Bom noticed Taeyeon’s reaction when she saw where Taeyang went. She almost walked out of the concert dome as she couldn’t believe that Dara was the one who got picked by her idols! Bom made sure that Taeyeon saw her cruel glance and smirk before she went outside! ‘ you ! Just you wait until the concert is over…’ Bom thought as she laughed when she saw Taeyeon got pissed.

“Well, aren’t you coming? Please… I promise you, this will be fun! *wink* You deserve to enjoy this night!” Taeyang smiled as he whispered in Dara’s ears.                                                                                              

                                              

"B-b-but.... b-but..."

"Come on Unni!! *grin* Go with him!!! You're so lucky!!!" Minji, who was at the back of Dara’s seat, screamed out of excitement as the rest of Dara’s friends cheered her on...

As Dara glanced at everyone, she felt that her whole body shivered, so she covered her face for she knows, she's now blushing! She had no choice but to take Taeyang's hand and go up on stage...

"You really know who to pick man!" TOP smiled at Taeyang and Dara as he assisted her to go to the centre and join him and G-Dragon. "May I know your name, beautiful lady?"

"Uhmmm... *giggles*... It's Dara..." Dara bit her lower lip and bowed her head as low as she can for she’s too shy and she doesn’t want anyone to see her blushed face! But TOP leaned down to look at Dara's eyes and offered his perfect hand, gesturing a hand shake.

“Nice meeting you Dara-ssi! *smirk* and now that we already know each other, I’m gonna ask you  something... You have to answer honestly, *raises eyebrows* okay? Uhmm, *couch-cough* who do you like more? Me or GD?” TOP smiled as he looked at G-Dragon who is now blushing as his teeth sparkled when he smiled.

“Nah! Don’t pressure our girl tonight hyung!! Look at her! *giggles* you’re scaring her!! Hahahaha…” GD uttered when he looked at his hyung as they both laughed.

"Fine! *smiles at Dara* Let the curtains up now! Let's just have a date here!! We prepared the stage especially for you Dara-ssi... LET'S DO THIS!!! DJ, MUSIC PLEASE!" TOP pointed upwards, cueing the DJ to play the music..