STARSTRUCKED

CHASING DREAMS

CHAPTER 4: STARSTRUCKED!

[JIYONG’S POV]

 

                Why can’t I stop thinking about her?? Her sweet smile…, sparkling, expressive eyes, her smooth skin… everything about her seemed to hunt my dreams!!! Could this possibly be….. Love? NO! No Jiyong! You can’t feel that… you’re a STAR! The most famous celebrity in Korea! You don’t have time for that! Besides, maybe you just feel sorry for her… OOOOh…. I think I’m going crazy!!! This can’t be true… this can’t happen…

 

*Krrrrrriiing~~!

 

“Three missed calls…, already!?” I mumbled to myself… I mustn’t have heard it rang ‘coz I was so busy thinking about her…

 

*Krrrrrriiing~~!

 

“Ow… what now hyung? *scratch head* Don’t you have a shoot for a commercial today?! ---------Oh! *lip-bite* My bad… I’m so sorry! I totally forgot about that… Maybe tomorrow? After the rehearsals? ---------No, I’m here at the café --------- No, no, ani… I know it’s not Thursday today… I’m just chillin’…, and writing songs --------- oh, is that so? Well o-okay… see you tomorrow then… CIAO.” Poor Tabi hyung... He waited for nothing… *sigh~ We’re supposed to plan for our concert next week… but I bailed on him… it’s because my mind is not in the right state now! Urghhh… stupid Ji….

                I’m now at a café I used to go to every Thursday… I feel comfortable staying here for hours and relax… no one seems to recognize me here… it’s quiet here and very cozy too! This is the perfect place where I can comfortably write most of my compositions…

This is also the place where I first met her… 3 months ago, at the exact same position as to where I am right now… actually, I went here, hoping to see her again! I can still remember her beautiful face… her skin like that of a porcelain… her dazzling eyes……

Since then, I couldn’t get her out of my mind…

 

[~Flashback~]

 

“One Iced Americano… *fingers tapping the counter* please!” I ordered and went to the farthest corner of this café. I fixed my cap in order for others not to recognize me, wore my ray band sunglasses, grabbed a magazine… and smoked.

This is great! Very relaxing… ~Aaaahhhh… I could use some stretching and pampering right now. This week has been hectic for me and my hyung, Tabi… I wonder what he’s been up to right now?

 

~~~BLAAAHG!!!

 

My relaxed state was now disturbed by this lady who tripped on the foot of the table I was on. I got mad at first… ‘Don’t you dare disturb G-Dragon when he’s relaxing!!!’ I thought as I looked at her…

I noticed her outfit… a simple black blouse and a pair of worn-out jeans? Tell me, is that even fashionable? Then I realized, I think, by the looks of her ankle... she’s hurt! I am mean at times, but I somehow felt bad for her, so I removed my sunglasses and earphones, stood up and helped her… 

“Are you alright Miss? *rakes hair* Is your foot……. hurting?!”

“Let me get that for you…” I went down and picked up her bag and phone. “Here you g-g…”  but to my surprise as I looked up, I was instantly captivated by her innocent face…… She is an angel!! I’ve seen so many girls with different types of beauty... But this one, this one is the type of beauty that captured the eyes of the famous G-Dragon!

My heart stopped… I’ve never seen a face this beautiful before! So pure and so sweet…

"A-Are you... *cough-cough* Are y-you alright?" I asked as I gulped… It felt like my throat suddenly dried up! ‘Why did my voice felt like it’s going to crack or something? Urghhh… What’s happening? This is not GD anymore… GD is always confident!’

“Y-Yes… I’m fine.” She said, while patting herself to get the dirt off her pants. “I don’t feel any part of my body hurting so I guess, I’m going to be alright… err… thanks!” she gave a priceless smile that I couldn’t get my eyes off!

I got amazed on how she just smiled and left my table… I AM G-DRAGON for God’s sake!!! I’m a composer/rapper/singer/producer…….. How is it possible for someone to not know who I am?! That’s it??? Only a simple ‘err… thanks’ ?? No taking of pictures??? She didn’t even ask for my autograph??

She just smiled sweetly and ordered a Strawberry Frappuccino… She didn’t even glance back at me!

I watched her go to the table parallel to mine’s. I grabbed my sunglasses and put it back on, burying my face on the magazine… I wanna look at her more… G-Dragon just got captivated by a simple girl who doesn't know fashion??? Why can’t I get my eyes off her?? Should I ask for her name? …. Or maybe her number? No… NO Jiyong! Stop it!!! I don’t need a distraction from my career…… but why is my heart telling me to go there and just be with her?

But before I can stand and go to her table, a man suddenly stormed in the door and went straight to her......

“WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU GIRL??? I’VE ALREADY SAID THERE’S NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN ME AND THAT B*TCH!!! BUT, WHY DID YOU STILL ASK MY FRIENDS ABOUT HER, HUH? I WAS SO EMBARASSED!! *grits teeth* THEY WERE NOW LOOKING AT ME LIKE I CHEATED OR SOMETHING!!!” The man was furious and grabbed her flawless arm….

“I-I never meant to do that babe… I-I just got worried ‘coz your mom called…… She asked if you were with me, s-so I asked your friends if they happen to see you yesterday… they’re the ones who told me about her…..” the girl whispered, trying to calm her boyfriend down…

“YES! I WAS WITH TAEYEON YESTERDAY! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!? IT’S ALL ABOUT WORK B*TCH!! WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS?! DON’T YOU DARE MAKE ANOTHER WRONG MOVE…... OR ELSE!” the man attempted to slap her, but I think he noticed everyone’s eyes were now pinned on them…

“PLEASE BABE! not here! Let’s just go home and talk about it later… please Minho…… please!!!” The girl pleaded…… tears can now be seen at the side of the girl’s eyes but surprisingly..., she was able to control it from falling.

“ENOUGH OF THIS SH*T!!! LET’S CALL THIS RELATIONSHIP OFF!!! LET’S END THIS… RIGHT HERE; RIGHT NOW!!!” the man didn’t seem to feel any guilt or embarrassment in him and continued to argue with the girl…

“Please……. Don’t do this babe. You know how much I love you! Please… Not now….” With fear painted on her face, a tear now escaped her innocent eyes… she couldn’t control her tears anymore… “C’mon… let’s just go home… please……” she tried to compose herself and dragged her boyfriend outside the cafe door……………

If only I could do something for her…. I don’t know…… but I feel so angry right now! I want to punch that assh*le in the face and make him regret what he did to her……. BUT I CAN’T! if I do something, it’ll surely be on the headlines tomorrow…

The waitress suddenly came to my table and handed me a handkerchief… “Sir, I think this belongs to you…”

“T-That’s not mine… but… C-Can I just…, take it? I’ll give this to my friend…. I know this is hers…” I smiled to the waitress who now seemed to recognize me…. “Y-You’re G-Dragon.., right?! Can you please sign this? I love all your songs!!! You and Mr T.O.P. sound perfect together..!” The waitress now sounded thrilled as she offered me her own arm, asking for my signature.

“Uh… T-Thanks….” I smiled while gesturing her to keep quiet so that no one would be able to recognize or bother me anymore…

 ‘So…. This is hers…?’ I thought, as I sniff her scent….

Finally……. I’m alone again… left with only a hanky and a pen…. I started writing a song…….

 

Expensive cars, Beutiful clothes, high-class restaurants, they all suit you well

But that bastard beside you, he doesn’t suit you, he really doesn’t

He smiles like a hypocrite whenever he’s with you, brushing your face and hair

But he’s thinking of another woman for sure, how dare him…

The amount of tears you’ve cried, I want to replace it with happiness of the same amount, baby

Rather than going through the pain alone, share some of that with me, baby

Please look at me, why can’t you realize that I should be your love

Why are you the only one who doesn’t know……..

 

[~End of Flashback~]

              

I see her often here… but still, she doesn’t seem to notice me… She’s still busy arguing with that jerk… it’s already obvious that he doesn’t love her anymore…How could she be this blind….? I can’t believe she still loves that bastard…

 

               A familiar smell suddenly filled the café…… Could it be……, Her? 

 

                As the door swung open, the girl I’ve been wanting to see, now passed by my table… I wanted to give her hanky back… but, she’s with this red haired girl…

“Uhmm... Hi… Can I have one large Strawberry Frappuccino and one caramel as well..? Please and thank you…”

Her smile…, her voice……, why is it so sweet? Her face is too hard to resist… I can’t stop looking at her….

“Can I have your name for the cup, please Ma’am?”

 

                Finally….. I’ll be able to know her name….

 

“It’s Dara…” 

 

                Dara…………………………….. It’s like music filled my ears….. Just the thought of being able to say her name, makes my heart beat faster…

                I still couldn’t believe this…. Instead of me getting her attention, it was her who caught mine…….. I was captivated by the simplicity of her beauty…. Oh Dara……

I smiled to myself…, grabbed my pen and the lyrics I haven’t finished yet……….

And continued to write the song…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credits to the link below, for the english translation of the song, "THAT XX" 

Thank you so much...

*tabi3sj*

http://www.kpoplyrics.net/g-dragon-that-xx-lyrics-english-romanized.html

also to the source of the pictures I uploaded here, Gomawo! Here's the link:

http://www.google.com.ph/search?num=10&hl=fil&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1360&bih=624&q=g+dragon&oq=g+dragon&gs_l=img.3..0i19l10.63.1774.0.2117.8.3.0.5.5.0.146.346.1j2.3.0...0.0...1ac.1.pyVoCQmoA0g